[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man was right. He predicted the death of white western civilization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
This man was right. He predicted the death of white western civilization a century ago. Thanks a lot leftishits.
>>
when he" predicted" it he said that it was irreversible and a characteristic to all civs

he was not "prediction", he was warning that any "rise of the west" is false

pls
>>
>>52098023
>whites will be a minority in america come 2044
>non-white births already outnumber white ones

just fuck me up senpai
>>
>>52097935
all this shit can be traced back to marx. kike should have never been born desu
>>
>>52098153
the west he meant european civ

america for him didn't count
>>
prediction my ass, the west is on decay since marxism was a thing
>>
egypt rose and fell, greeks rose and fell, romans rose and fell, chinese empire rose and fell, west rose and is falling
it's africa's turn now

that how civilizations work m8 babel towers are meant to get btfo
>>
>>52099072
>it's africa's turn now
bait
>>
>>52099072
If anything it's the chicks that will most likely pick up the torch of civilization.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 265x258
>>52099072
WE
>>
>>52099399
WUZ
>>
>>52101257
KINGS
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.