[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does your country celebrate Christmas or is it full of godless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1431081573820.jpg (51 KB, 350x498) Image search: [Google]
1431081573820.jpg
51 KB, 350x498
Does your country celebrate Christmas or is it full of godless heathens?
>>
Yes we go to mass and eat the body of Christ and drink his blood. Then we pick fights with Protestants because they're an embarrassment to Christianity.
>>
we spend loads of money because that's what jesus was into
>>
God isn't real, and I don't really care for Christmas.
But traditions and society demand that I participate in festivities if I don't want to be seen as an outcast,
so I get wasted and accept presents as necessary.
>>
Nope, only Ramadan and Diwali
>>
>>52097054
>catholic church helps cover up a massive pedophilia conspiracy
>but protestants are the embarrassment
>>
>>52097225
>God isn't real
prove it
>>
>>52097307
the existence of the USA proves there is no god
>>
>>52097307
By stating a lack of belief, I am not making any claims, therefore I don't need to provide proof.
You are the one making a claim by stating that God is real.
The burden of proof always belongs to the believer.
>>
>>52096873
Yes, but we have our own Christmas in January.
>>
>>52097289
https://youtu.be/26gazVwh_w0
Also
>Jonestown
>WBC
>Protestants only exist because Henry VIII was a little bitch
Yes Protestants are the embarrassment
>>
>>52097457
>>52097538
prove that my claim is false
>>
>>52097837
Your claim cannot be scientifically proven as either true or false, so No.

But seeing as there is no evidence to support your belief in a God other than some poorly translated ramblings of a 2000 year old Jewish book, I think it is safe to assume you are wrong.
>>
>>52096873
we have the Vatican
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.