[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no Spanish gf What are Spanish women like? In the pictures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
>tfw no Spanish gf

What are Spanish women like?

In the pictures I see of them online they are usually at least 8/10.

What are their personalities like?

Are they good wifu material?

pic related
>>
>>52094122
>chin hairs

Nice trap
>>
90 % of them have smoker voice
>>
File: 1437840626296.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1437840626296.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>
Very filthy and Moorish pick a French girl instead they will love you to death,
>>
File: 1422263654726.png (317 KB, 460x398) Image search: [Google]
1422263654726.png
317 KB, 460x398
>>52094122
>In the pictures I see of them online they are usually at least 8/10.
>>
>Girl
https://www.instagram.com/geheichou/
>>
Spain is full of qts, the problem is that most of them are crazy and also have really high standards for men, even if the girl is a 6/10 she would only accept an 8/10 (or a rich man).
>>
They have the best bodies in the world.
The face is fine too really.
But they have one of the worst personalities ever. Extremely high standards and are usualy the dominant on the relationship.
>>
And the slut latina only applies to South America.
You dont get so lucky in Spain.
>>
Post Spanish qts
>>
File: orly.jpg (49 KB, 544x364) Image search: [Google]
orly.jpg
49 KB, 544x364
>>52094122
>gf
>GF
>>
>>52094122
"she" is clearly a man tho.

>what are their personalities like
they're all different, but it ranges from full ghetto whore to conservative shy girl.
>>
>>52095468

True. I recommend french girls instead of spanish ones if you want a better life.
>>
>>52096448

Man jaws are cute, to a certain extent. Manly girls are quirky and far more relaxed and interested in similar things as guys. They generally can't into sex though.
>>
I really want to marry a Spanish or Basque girl, what are Basque girls like? Will they accept my big Mexican benis
>>
They are pretty but the new generations are either:
>traditional so wild sex is a no-no at first
or
>I define myself as feminist and i vote to Podemos
Im sick of them
>>
They have big noses. They are hairy and they talk too much .

t. Half Spanish
>>
>>52096782
You forgot about fucking chonis, they're fucking retarded, i've been living here for no more than 5 months and im already sick of them, it's like they lost half of their brain or something.
>>
>>52096887
>They are hairy

Yes, the girl in the OP pic has a little bit of chin hair but that's easily shaved tbqh

Spanish girls just seem very sensual for some reason
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.