[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If islam is so great and such why is/has every country that practices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
If islam is so great and such why is/has every country that practices it why are those countries so fucking poor and in total war with so much corruption and poverty? The Kaba in mecca was built by Abraham, he was not a muslim. In the bible Jesus warns against false prophets.
They call it the religion of peace and love, yet all countries that (afaik) practice it as their national religion (nearly all arab countries) are in a state of war all the time, when Muhammed came to power all that came with him was war and agony, yet they say he was a man of peace, he had a 9 year old wife, yet they say he was pure. This speaks to me in a way that it is not peaceful and loving. Thoughts?
>>
dude fuck why didnt it post the entire thing
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 550x412
>>52092427
>fucking poor and in total war

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>52092759
all of that is from oil
>>
File: dubai revenue.jpg (30 KB, 630x256) Image search: [Google]
dubai revenue.jpg
30 KB, 630x256
>>52092794
>all
>>
>>52092794
Okay?

He literally just said all Muslims country are poor and in war.

Are you trying to say they SHOULDNT sell oil? You some kind of retarded Jew that doesn't understand business?
>>
>>52092759
this isnt the entire text
it cut half of it away
>>
>>52092873
arab emirates is an exception
>>
>>52092906
>>52092873
You can stop posting at any time Trudeau
>>
It isn't even a religion given that it fails four major tests any reasonable, level headed human bean would deem a moral requirement for a religion to be classified as such. Precisely,
>Adherence to a religion must be a personal choice;
>no religion should demand that those who leave it be killed;
>a religion must never mandate the subjugation of those who do not belong to it;
>a religion must be in accord with basic human rights.
It is an ideology and should be treated accordingly.
>>
>>52092759
oil niggers
>>
>>52092907
>>52092979
Kuwait?
Qatar?
Bahrain?
Saudi Arabia?
Azerbaijan?
Turkey?
>>
>>52092427
Reported to SÄPO for racism, enjoy your life sentence nazi!
>>
>>52092427
>abraham wasn't muslim
islam existed since beggining of the humankind.lurk moar

>In the bible Jesus warns against false prophets
In Quran Allah also warned people against false prophet

>They call it the religion of peace and love, yet all countries that (afaik) practice it as their national religion (nearly all arab countries) are in a state of war
That's rather political.If you ask random(not overly liberal ones) person which one is more peaceful, people say it's christianity.But during dark ages(I purposely use this term) christianity was worse.Until reforms almost every religious minority is persecuted and annihilated.That's why there are lots of religious minorities hell, even paganism in east still exist.

>Muhammed came to power all that came with him was war
Read Quran, or any source about before prophet, arabic traditions are barbaric, and he wiped out corrupted traditions and get rid of slavery. Also there are other prophets has faought for their people.

>he had a 9 year old wife
If you believe hadithes written 300 years after prophets death, which most likely to justify the rulers tyrany, securing their profits.St.Paul also said slaves obey your master.Since you're swedish, I assume you're protestant or non religious.But before reforms denying St.Pauls words as religious source would get you killed.The proplem is you had reforms we haven't.Despite first reformistic attemp (mu'taliza sect which relies rationalism) was very early, it wasn't succesful.

I know many people say things like hurr he was pedo warlord etc, but in a literal sense those are not even historical main sources nor ethically nor rationally I don't have to accept these as source.

>are you guys are too dumb to reform, it's 2015
globalism.do you think developed countries will give a break haven of oil? they keep apointing puppet leaders, if they choose to not be puppet of west they end up like gaddafi.Or they eventually find a populist guy to fuck their shit up.
>>
File: 1449260731835.jpg (36 KB, 480x762) Image search: [Google]
1449260731835.jpg
36 KB, 480x762
>>52093357
>t.muhammedan
>>
>>52093357
islam existed since beggining of the humankind
So does shitting in holes, and yet India can't even get that right. Your point?
>>
>>52093503
>So does shitting in holes, and yet India can't even get that right. Your point?
You said abraham was not muslim.And I said islam existed since beggining of the humankind, and implied abraham was both muslim and islamic prophet.
>>
>>52093556
>humankind started with Abraham
>who were the Assyrians
>who were the Indus Valley Civilization
>>
File: 1449956167101.jpg (54 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449956167101.jpg
54 KB, 400x400
>>52093357
>islam existed since beggining of the humankind.lurk moar
>But during dark ages(I purposely use this term) christianity was worse
>>
>>52093733
>I don't know how to read
islam exist since the beggining of humankind.Point out the phrase where I say humankind started with abraham.
>>
>>52093859
This is literally impossible mehmet, Islam is the youngest of the Abrahamic religions
>>
>>52094128
No joe, islam already have a definition.But if you want to shitpost well, atleast do it with quality f a m
>>
>>52094128
well techanically there are a couple of others that came after it(bahai, druze) but they're irrelevant
>>
>>52094128
>I don't know anyting about Abrahamic and Islamic Theology
So who is the Noah then?According to Islamic Theology Adam was Muslim too but his religion deformed and then other religions born.Also again According to Islamic Theology,Jesus was Muslim too but his religion deformed and people started to worshiping him so ''Christ''ianity born.
>>
>>52093357
so much b8 tier bullshit i can't be sure that you're pretending to be retarded or simply a muslim
>>
File: 1434031224187.jpg (359 KB, 487x536) Image search: [Google]
1434031224187.jpg
359 KB, 487x536
>>52094749
>being this triggered
>>
>>52094866
EPIC TROLL!!!

MASTER TROLLE 2015 xdddd
>>
>>52095027
says the guy can't even argue.yes my friend, everything disliked by us bait, and sage is downvote., happy now?
>>
>>52095104
if my mother said that my pet dog was descended from muhammad, would that be true? i supposed to believe in her you know?
>>
>>52092427
>he had a 9 year old wife
I'm all against Islam but you're being silly here. It was a political marriage, also marry at 11-12 years was common for European nobles back then. You were an adult male at like 14.
>>
op here and the mudslime damage control is so hard lol stop being so butthurt you subhumans
>>
>>52095212
>if my mother said that my pet dog was descended from muhammad, would that be true?
no, why would it be?

>>52095256
9 years old was always child

>>52095296
>waaah I can't even argue but I want to shitpost
cry me a river
>>
>>52095256
Yeah but muslims are pretending that it was the right thing for mehmet to do, whild we acknowledge the fact that marrying underage girls is fucked up
>>
>>52095378
for crying out loud he was like old as dirt when he married her
>>
>>52095256
That's hardly the point of the criticism. Muslims claim that God spoke to Muhammad. Why didn't God tell Mo' not to fuck a 9-year-old girl? Or does God disapprove of pedophilia simply because "it's 2015"?
>>
>>52095296
your thread is retarded the point you brought
>In the bible Jesus warns against false prophets.
also your question is retarded, muslims are unable to be sceptics, there's your answer for every muslim problem question
>>
>>52093183
>Adherence to a religion must be a personal choice;
>no religion should demand that those who leave it be killed;
>a religion must never mandate the subjugation of those who do not belong to it;
>a religion must be in accord with basic human rights.

says who
>>
>>52095467
this guy gets it
canakuck bro tier
>>
>>52095350
because i believe it :(
you believe in islam so everything stated in koran should be true right?
well i believe in my mother so my dog must carry muhammad's genes
>>
>>52093064
Thanks olaf
>>
>>52095467
God also knocked up mary when she was 12, but i never see that brought up by christians
>>
>>52093146
this guy knows something
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 640x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 640x619
>>52093183
If you like muzzie dick in your ass so much, then why dont move to akbarland
>>
>>52095467
>>52095486
>>52095512
Your criticisms already been answered above?But if you wish to close your eyes and keep cursing, there is nothing I can do.

>>52095580
>because i believe it :(
stupid argument

>you believe in islam so everything stated in koran should be true right?
not should be,I believe it is true because I have read it and find it logical.

>well i believe in my mother so my dog must carry muhammad's genes
That kinda "logic" does not even targets me at all, kek
>>
>>52095580
Are ya Stupid?
>>
>>52095654
this is a shit comparison because muhammed MARRIED and RAPED a 9 year old while god just made mary pregnant
>>
Keep your religion to yourself and life will be okay
>>
>>52095756
>Raped
Swekek pls no.
I understand that your country keked very hard but there is no single historical evidence that said the Aisha was raped, she said she was happy. Lurk moar fagget
>>
>>52092759
Yeah now look at a picture of dubai before the oil boom, it's a shit hole. And the country is a backwards hell hole where they will behead you in the street for insulting Islam, filled to the brim with subhuman sandniggers who have loads of money, but no idea how to spend it, cruising around like desert hicks in sports cars, crashing them into camels and shit. The country is a fucking joke.
>>
I got into a debate with my roommate about it the other night. He tried telling me that it had nothing to do with Islam but wealth distribution and racism instead. It's not even worth arguing about it anymore.
>>
>>52095876
there is also no historical evidence that god exists
>>
>>52095957
Arabs are racist
It is fact
>>
>>52095350
>>52095378
>>52095467
I just went to Wikipedia, people still do it. Literally sell their daughters fron 5 y.o. for denbts or as a punishment for a crime. Honestly, I think it's an ancient tradition not related to Islam.
>Another custom in Pakistan, called swara or vani, involves village elders solving family disputes or settling unpaid debts by marrying off girls. The average marriage age of swara girls is between 5 and 9.[115][118] Similarly, the custom of watta satta has been cited[119] as a cause of child marriages in Pakistan.
>A 2013 report claims 53% of all married women in Afghanistan were married before age 18, and 21% of all were married before age 15. Afghanistan's official minimum age of marriage for girls is 15 with her father's permission.[126] In all 34 provinces of Afghanistan, the customary practice of ba'ad is another reason for child marriages; this custom involves village elders, jirga, settling disputes between families or unpaid debts or ruling punishment for a crime by forcing the so-called guilty family to give their 5- to 12-year-old girls as a wife. Sometimes a girl is forced into child marriage for a crime her uncle or distant relative is alleged to have committed.
>>
>>52095701
>stupid argument
so does yours >>52093357 ;)
>blah blah quran
if you can argue against non believer of islam with your muslim logic why cannot i argue with you with my mother logic?
you wan't logic? lets start with "definition" brought up here >>52094213
i define muhammad was a talking dog, so is it making any sense now?
>>
>>52095756
>RAPED
that's just retarded

>while god just made mary pregnant
So we agree that the christian God thinks the best way for his son to be born is in the womb of a 12 yo girl ?

i think god might be pedo
>>
>>52095957
Arabs are racist and degenerate
It is fact
Thats why Islam is sended down in there
But Jews are worst. Thats why they get many prophet
>>
>>52095467
Muhammad was an epileptic. Dostoevsky suggested that he got all of his supposed inspiration from epileptic attacks.
>>
>>52096051
yeah well i agree its weird but its still not muhammed
>>
>>52095988
I dont understand you faggots keep telling me the God physical evidence. There is no single physical evidence of God because it is spritual things but if you look for it you can always think about creation. That's how faith work
>>
>>52095996
No. He was saying that Arab countries account for only 20% of the population and don't properly repel resent Muslims as a whole. Then I mentioned all the supporters in Europe and he said that it was because of European racism.
>>
>>52096002
>if you can argue against non believer of islam
yes I can, but you seem wanted to go to goal post.As I said before, since my logic is not "just believe in brah" it does not target my wiews, you need to change your memorized words and think more
>>
>>52096099
>this excuse
oh wow the other part of the worlds outside arab must be quite civilized, are arabs subhuman then?
>>
>>52096171
yeah it's worse, as muhammed was a man there could sin
>>
>>52096244
You fagget we are just fine&peace in here, i never said about civilized things.
>>
>>52096051
You're mixing up belief and fact. That's not how debate works.
>>
>>52096237
>my logic is not "just believe in brah"
>islam existed since beginning of humankind
sure m8
>>
>>52096367
You just dont understand how tauhids work
>>
>>52096343
so you're trying to say that violence, racism and degeneracy is natural traits of arabs?
>>
>>52096367
It is the definition of the religion.And if every prophets teachings was drastically different I wouldn't claim that at all
>>
>>52096343
of course, poland is a peaceful place
>>
>>52096507
not sure irony but, it's indonesia
>>
>>52096478
alright, explain then
if you can define islam, why can't i define muhammad?
>>
>>52096548
oh
>>
Muslims always try to reason in everything they do evennf it is condemned to be a sin in their Koran ...
They have evolved into clever shits where they obey rules which they can follow to some extent while they discard the other ones with a few reasons as they can't follow it ...
If a muslim goes against their Allah or their society they keep forgiving him and tell bullshit reasons to protect him no matter how big the crime could be but then when a non-muslim does they same mistake they take severe actions and punish him and to some extent even kill him
>>
>>52096499
what makes muslims so special to force how the world should view the definition of islam?
>>
>>52096574
Islam is basically when you believe 1 God and disprove other Gods if you said it 3 times with wills, congratulation you convert to Islam. Allah is arabic word of God so any culture that had believe in one God from past is islam or tauhids expect christian these days since they believe Jesus is God, but maybe orthodox jews are.
Rest is paractice from hadiths
>>
>>52092759
Funded by oil, built by slaves and expats.
>>
>>52096820
again, so why can't this be true?
>>52096002
>>
>>52094493
Noah? Go read about Gilgamesh, a proper story from a proper civilisation.
>According to Islamic Theology
Revisionists always change things for their own ends. The Koran is a classic example of revisionism gone wild (without the wet t-shirts and tits). Mudslimes are just Jews who can't follow the rules.
>>
>>52092427
do people like you ever bother to do any research about the shit they spout,or is it just fun to shitpost?
>>
It's be a war between us, if muslims countries be developed and united. Everything is ok with this.
>>
Turkey and the Gulf states are richer than most balkans

Religion doesn´t prove shit
>>
>>52096820
>Islam is basically when you believe 1 God
>islam existed since beggining of the humankind.lurk moar

And this is where Abrahamic religions fall apart.
Humanity existed for a good 200,000 - 1,200,000 years before monotheism was invented - depending on what you define as a human.

If you look at civilizations that existed before Abraham or ones that existed on a other continents none of them actually even touched upon the same rules.

>but muh Shaytan has led them astray
If there is only one God, who and what is Shaytan and how is it so powerful to influence Gods creations so easily?

And then there's even jinns like Iblis who existed before humans even did the original sin.

Muslims, Christians and Jews have never really come up with an answer how the so called SINGLE GOD allowed the Devil or DevilS - because whether you're reading Old Testament, the Torah or the Koran there are multiple entities that could serve the role - to infiltrate the primordial utopia.

That's what's always fascinated me about Abrahamics, they think their religion is monotheistic and yet... it's not.

The whole "there is only one God" spell just cements the idea that for the people that originally wrote the texts MANY Gods existed, the whole point of the Shahada is to DENY THE POWER OF OTHER GODS.
Even though they still exist in the mythology.
>>
>>52092873
But that pie graph completely proves the point that it's all related to oil money
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.