[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alpha friends invited me to have a night in some Moscow night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1449946297306.png (8 KB, 450x401) Image search: [Google]
1449946297306.png
8 KB, 450x401
Alpha friends invited me to have a night in some Moscow night club with weird musik, offered me MDMA (never tried before).
I watched photos from this place, all girls are 8+\10, but with picercing tatoo.
Is it my chanse to start socializing?
I am nervous.
>>
File: 1427427749123.png (35 KB, 1234x815) Image search: [Google]
1427427749123.png
35 KB, 1234x815
>>52092241
>I watched photos from this place, all girls are 8+\10, but with picercing tatoo.
>>
>>52092241
Yes. I would kill for an opportunity like that.
>>
>club night
>sunday

doubt.gif
>>
do it Boris, destroy your life while you still have a chance,.
>>
>>52092241
Yes if you are nervous just get drunk while there, people seem to think less when drunk and that is most of being nervous
>>
>>52092337
>>52092337
Next friday, not now, but I am already nervous.
>>
>>52092241
go nikita it's your moment to shine
>>
File: Pepe alto.jpg (37 KB, 448x412) Image search: [Google]
Pepe alto.jpg
37 KB, 448x412
MDMA is like a miracle drug which makes you magically able to socialize, no kidding, went from autist to chad in one night with it. I'd say go for it.
Also most girls there probably aren't that beautiful, its just that photographers only take pics of beautiful people at clubs to make it looks better.
>>
>>52092737
>>52092606
>>52092420
>>52092418
is MDMA dangerous?
>>
>>52092891
If done right, no, but you should read about it on Erowid and do some researchs to know what you're getting yourself into.
>>
>>52092891
Pure MDMA is pretty safe in the correct dosage, but there are a lot of similar chemical based drugs people will sell as MDMA.
>>
>>52092452
I often go to that kind of place and people are a lot nicer. Just don't take MDMA. Smoke weed and have some fun talking to the only girl high enough to speak to you. If you take MD you will end up partying all weekend meeting weird ppl (I knew some fuckers who even died from taking too much different drugs) and eventually you'll end up being a pale copy of every single one of them.
I made my first experiences with these SJWs grills from weird clubs when I was younger and you can just double your sucess rate because they are so horny when on molly...
>>
>>52092241
are you that russian jew ?
>>
>>52093165
I wouldn't recommend weed to OP, since he appears to have no social skills, weed may make him anxious and unable to keep up a conversation, MDMA is better for him because it will make him more sociable, also there is no risk as long as OP just take MDMA and nothing else.

Which makes me think, you don't take any antidepressants, do you OP?
>>
>>52093425
I took paxil 4 month,but not now
also, how did you become a normie? can you tell me more, some stories, did you fuck girls with big bundas?
>>
>>52092241
Take the MDMA and you won't care if you socialize, only the music will matter
>>
File: amorzinho maizena.jpg (38 KB, 651x436) Image search: [Google]
amorzinho maizena.jpg
38 KB, 651x436
>>52093629
Its fine then, you'd be at risk if you were taking anything right now.
Wouldn't call myself a normie, but i did got really better, i can think about many things that helped me, meditation, some psychedelics, and going to the gym, psychedelics kind of worked as my therapy helping me to know myself.

You must understand, there is no such thing as becoming a "normie", you will never be like your friends, but you can be the "better you", i still have a weird persona, but know its the kind of personality people see as "creative" instead of "weirdo", i got better at talking to others, but this because i found people who had the same interests than me, so maybe you need to know what you want and where to find people who will share your objective.
Only had sex with one gir, who was my gf. i guess, she was a half black, half italian, and had a big bunda.

Mind you, go there to have fun, try to dance and talk openly, but don't get to desesperate searching for girls, they can notice you're desesperate, looking like someone who is having a good time, is really much more attractive.
>>
YOU NEED TO BE BLACK OP IS THE ONLY WAY
>>
>>52092241
If I were you I wouldn't take any drugs, but go, drink some beers, find a drunk girl and say any shit in her ear - screaming as far you are in a night club - then proceed to kiss her. The worse case scenario is her decline and you move to the next.
>>
>>52094031
pls post gf pic, pls
>>
File: 1427654426098.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1427654426098.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
>Only friend forces me to come at club with him a couple of his friends, including grills
>they end up dancing and have fun
>I end up getting drunk alone in a dark corner of the bar
>music was too loud
>too many peoples
>couldn't wait to get back home
>felt depressed
>considered leaving by foot even if it was pouring rain outside and I had a bridge to cross across the 1km wide river
Fuck clubs.
>>
>>52094569
She is my ex gf now m8, also i have friends who come to this site, and im paranoid they would see it, also i only got boring face pics, no bunda pics.
>>
>>52094946
post somerandom bundatic girls pls, I have fetish on br girls
or gib mail, we canexchange pics of girls from our places, for research puspose of ourse :)
>>
Lol 2 of my closest friends are what 4chan would call alphas and they always invite me to go out clubbing and drinking even though they know i'm Muslim, brought back a girl for me twice this term alone which i was forced to fuck due to peer pressure.

I'm going to have to join the fucking Taliban or some shit to cleanse myself of all the filth and sin i've coevered myself in.
>>
>>52095956
>forced to fuck due to peer pressure
>is religious
You lost your faith due to peer pressure. Shameful 2bh lad.
>>
wtf is wrong with you guys
>>
>>52092241
Do it. It sounds fun.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.