[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/world improvement general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 555 (2).png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
555 (2).png
1 MB, 1280x720
how would you improve the world?
>>
>>52086852
Genocide.
>>
>>52086852
Genocide.
>>
>>52086852
Genocide.
>>
Return of Jesus
>>
>>52086852
American hegemon
Also genocide
>>
Destroy USA.
>>
>>52087184
only real answer
>>
>>52086852
One-time genocide of everyone over 70 years old.
>>
Take all whites and settle on a new planet.
This one is lost.
>>
Nuking China and India would drastically decrease population.
>Pollution solved
>Syrians can move there
>Overpopulation is solved
>Decrease in demand of food
>>
Deport undesirables to Venus.
>>
>>52088791
Why we just nuke USA and over every fith on Earth?
>>
>>52088396
You'd just import others for diversity sooner or later
>>
Am I the only one that noticed that the picture is taken from the Pokémon anime? You can easily see the Unova region in the middle.

Which brings me on how I would improve this world. Create Pokémon with genetical engineering and use them for slave labor.
>>
>>52088999
>implying the shitskins could fly any further than ground zero
>>
>>52089634
u wot
>>
Nuke USA,Germany,Turkey and Syria

There, problem solved.
>>
The EU becomes its own power block instead of a US vassal

World needs a more stable balance of power
>>
I become the absolute world Emperor.
>>
>>52086852
>secret, technocratic government controlling the biggest empires in the world, without both SJWs and nationalists, only people with actual academic degrees and scientific papers about stuff they are deciding about

then recolonization (without real military intervention because it'll always raise tensions and is just ineffective, bribery, economic embargos and a couple of dicrete assassinations should do the job), including colonization of Eastern Europe by the new EU

>chemtrails with testosterone blockers over Africa and South Asia

it would have made niggers and curryniggers, partially impotent, less violent - resuts - less wars, HIV stopped, overpopulation reduced

>replace heads of organized religions with puppets, destruction of unorganized religion

some people need religion but letting these people believe whatever they want is like leaving retarded child with a loaded gun - sooner or later it'll hurt you or itself

with these we would have a better world in one generation without unecessary violence
>>
>>52089032
Why do you need pokemon for that?
>>
>>52089870
Thanks Ivan, we love you too
>>
Put a random Belgian in control of everything
>>
>>52089919
>belgian becomes emperor of the earth
>earth isn't recognized as a planet anymore
>>
>>52089974

Because they're stronger and more trustworhty than niggers.
>>
>>52089032
I can't believe I didn't recognize the Pokémon World. I've seen the pic posted on /vp/ a few times and am a huge pokéfag
>Create Pokémon with genetical engineering and use them for slave labor.
And sex slaves
>>
File: 1446858570436.png (26 KB, 771x686) Image search: [Google]
1446858570436.png
26 KB, 771x686
>>52090192
>>
>>52086852
Love
>>
>>52089032
>use them for slave labor.
You haven't learned anything!
>>
remove it
>>
Replace all white men with strong black bulls
>>
File: earth.png (55 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
earth.png
55 KB, 900x600
World Government

Ruled by Alberto Barbosa
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.