[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Countries of which you support the indipendence thread. I personally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: Turkish_Kurdistan.png (24 KB, 1024x500) Image search: [Google]
Turkish_Kurdistan.png
24 KB, 1024x500
Countries of which you support the indipendence thread.

I personally support Kurd indipendence, just because I want to see Erdocùck going full mad.
>>
me too
Kurds are decent people desu
>>
File: 1450016964508[1].jpg (40 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
1450016964508[1].jpg
40 KB, 660x371
k*rds are our allies, so that means k*rdistan is not happening. we are staying partners with barzani and pkk are getting rekt

stay mad k*rd shill :^)
>>
>>52086595
Why doesn't Iraqi Kurdistan simply secede?
>>
I support Andalusian independence because getting rid of them would greatly improve the country.
>>
>>52086653
they're currently fighting ISIS
>>
>>52086711
And sucking at it, yes. But the Iraqi army is even more incompetent than the Peshmarga. It seems to me they could simply secede.
>>
>>52086653
why should they? they have nothing to gain from it.
>>
>>52086758
t*rks would cry though
>>
>>52086503
>Tibet (with Qinghai) just to fuck China up
>Manchuria just to fuck China up
>a Tatar nation (Golden Horde) that might unite with Kazakhstan
>>
>>52086680
What about Catalonian independence? :^)
>>
Count me on Ezio

KURDS DESERVE THEIR OWN CLAY.
KURDISTAN WILL BE FREE!

Capatcha: Pizza
>>
>>52086793
Aren't they being held back by Iraq? Or are they so autonomous that they're a de facto state already?
>>
File: Iraq.gif (242 KB, 545x552) Image search: [Google]
Iraq.gif
242 KB, 545x552
>>52086758
they are not "sucking at it". ISIS is getting rekt in Iraq
>>
>>52086814
I'm Catalonian.
>>
>>52086894
>Or are they so autonomous that they're a de facto state already?

basically this, iraq has no power over them. that's why they are our allies and that's why we are sending over troops to train peshmerga, which makes; Iraq, Essad, Putin and PKK butthurt.
>>
>>52086959
This.. Also Kurds fighting with Assad now just count Russian with it and Turkey may have nice anal bleeding ahead.
>>
>>52086959
They were getting BTFO by ISIS until the US helped them with air support. They were absolutely pathetic for a while.

Don't try that propaganda shit on me. I don't get my news exclusively from reddit and 4chan.
>>
>>52087041
less confident about Syria than you are but we'll see
>>
>>52087041
you seem to think all the k*rds act together which is your biggest mistake. nobody likes gommie k*rds
>>
>>52087059
Are we talking about Kurds or the Iraqi Government? Either way they've been able to have success against ISIS in the absence of US bombing, but you're right that the Iraqi government had a bad showing at the very start of the war
>>
File: Transnistria_Flag_Faggot.png (18 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Transnistria_Flag_Faggot.png
18 KB, 2000x1000
Transnistria

i just want to see that yellow hammer and sickle again...
>>
>>52086503
I support all seperatists movements in western countries. Because they will be weaker and just fine at the same time. But if we are separated it's all isis and sh*t
>>
aside from memes, there are two relevant Kurd factions.

>cantons aka commies

they fight ISIS and Assad profits from them.

>Iraqi Kurds aka Pashmarga

they are our bros and we even train their soldiers.

Iraqi ones are more organized and powerful and they are de facto independent. Canton commie Kurds don't like us and they started to be Russian buddies so USA and Nato let us fight them as we want.
>>
>>52086503
I'm curious to what will happen with the kurds once ISIS is defeated. My guess is Assad will start fucking their shit up and they'll just become another proxy war between Russia and the US
>>
>>52087085
Why im not so suprised oversea wiews, especially when Russia is somehow involved.
Been Following Syria pretty much lately and can tell Assad is doing just great.
>>
>>52087358

This + civil war. Idealist idiots love to say "ids differend now we r broders DDD:" but as soon as ISIS is gone they'll all start swinging
>>
>Iraqi/Syrian Kurdistan
Yes they're lot better than the ones here
>Turkish Kurdistan
Maaaaaaaaaaaybe
>>
File: Taiwans.png (7 KB, 270x149) Image search: [Google]
Taiwans.png
7 KB, 270x149
I support indipendence for Taiwan, Texas, Flanders and Catalonia (but only if they don't go full gommie).
>>
>>52087384
ISIS is expanding toward the south though. Russia/Assad seem to be focusing more on the northwest, especially after that the Riyadh agreement between the Syrian opposition
>>
Taiwan.

>>52087526
Why did you put it on the Nigeria flag?
>>
File: lady-taiwan-formosa-flag.jpg (45 KB, 440x293) Image search: [Google]
lady-taiwan-formosa-flag.jpg
45 KB, 440x293
>>52087577
>>
>>52087719
Forgot the text: it wasn't me. I didn't make it up.
>>
>>52087577
It's the Taiwan Independence flag or something
>>
>>52087719
what a shitty flag tɓh
>>
Taiwan, definitely.
>>
>>52086503
I support independens of everyone who want it.
>>
>>52087526
>>52087719
When your country is shaped like a poop, don't put it on a flag
>>
>>52087539
They are just trying to escape like a rats, on south theres almost nothing but desert and some smaller villages, They have also lost pretty much power and getting still weaker.
>>
>>52087526
>>52087719
>>52087577
What would that change? Taiwan is de facto independent anyway.
>>
>>52087892
What about Karelia?
>>
>>52087981
>on south theres almost nothing but desert and some smaller villages
and the capital of the entire country
>>
>>52088055
you actually belive they would even reach halfways?
>>
File: Syrian_civil_war.png (964 KB, 2502x2107) Image search: [Google]
Syrian_civil_war.png
964 KB, 2502x2107
>>52088132
they already reach "halfways"
>>
A Kurdistan including Syrian, Iraqi, Irani and Turkish Kurdish clay. It would be an epic mixture of Kurds influenced by the countries they used to be a part of. A beautiful country consisting of diverse cities, landscapes and peoples. One can dream.
>>
>>52086503
I find it hillarious that turds think they're somehow better than kurts
>>
>>52086894
Not only that, they have territorial dispute with Iraq

Much disputed land fell to ISIS, and is now occupied by Kurd

The story has only just begun
>>
none of them
>>
>>52087526

I don't get why Taiwan would change its flag when the current one is so sweet and the proposed one is so shitty. Is it an attempt of not getting cùcked by PRC or what?

Catalan indipendence is nice
on paper, but on practice an indipendent Catalonia would make Greece look like a wealthy, debt free country.

Also I don't get what the legit arguments for an indipendent Texas would be, but at least I can agree that US without Texas would drastically improve.
>>
>>52086503
this is the most realistic kurdistan map I saw on 4chan
>>
>>52088250
Btw with halfway i meant Basrah, But They are not even fully controlling Ramadi.
Personally i dont belive them ever reach even Baghdad. They sure can made on small populated areas, but that isnt truly a challece.
Also waiting Putins coalition agaisnt daesh, that would be the last nail on their cabin
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.