[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/poo in loo/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1350px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (43 KB, 1350x900) Image search: [Google]
1350px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
43 KB, 1350x900
Let's just talk about this magnificent country.
>>
have a (You) desu lad
>>
>>52085787
DESIGNATED
>>
As soon as the Brits leave, the country fractures amongst ethnic-religious lines. Figuratively Ireland and Africa tier. At least they have a "space program" though
>>
>>52085337
India is a country where Muslims can shit on the street together with people of other races and religions peacefully
>>
>>52085337
POO IN LOO
O
O
IN
L
O
O
>>
Indians are great. They make great food like curries. I like how they have crazy bollywood movies where nothing makes any sense. They also have funny accents, I like it when they speak in indian-english but it's actually funnier when they speak urdu or hindi or punjabi,

also the social network presence they have is great, haha, they have absolutely no self-awareness for anything they do

am i being racist?
>>
>>52085837
hey someones got to do telemarketing 24/7
>>
File: rasheed.png (141 KB, 421x289) Image search: [Google]
rasheed.png
141 KB, 421x289
>>52086054
>>
>>52085337
Sok retkes cigány tbqh
>>
>>52086054
t. Pajeet Londonisthani
>>
>>52086105
>>52086152
lol are you for real? i didnt even say anything that good about indians
>>
>>52086208
>"Indians are great"
>i didnt even say anything that good about indians
Rajesh please, you aren't even trying
>>
>>52086317
but they're hilarious, with their weird moustaches and everything - how can you hate on them? like a black person is very scary dont mess with him, but an indian is like haha lol an indian
>>
i like indians to be honest
>>
>>52086697
t. Alpajeeto Barbosani
>>
File: 812798791.jpg (23 KB, 396x222) Image search: [Google]
812798791.jpg
23 KB, 396x222
>backpacking in India with a m8
>we arrange to stay with some guy we met on couchsurfing
>Middle class, well-educated Indian guy, speaks English and lived in the West (California) for a couple of years
>Nice, modern flat in the centre of Delhi
>Assume I'll be able to shit just like I do at home
>tfw I go into his bog and it's literally just a hole in the ground, a tap and a bucket
>tfw there's no toilet paper
>tfw even civilised Indians can't resist the temptation to be filthy animals when they shit, they just want to be filthy in private
>tfw never shook his hand after we left, just patted him on the back to say thanks
>>
>>52086863
i know they're disgusting creatures who bathe in shit-rivers and poo in designated pooing areas, but let's point out the goofy shit they do as well that we can laugh about :) like how they have to suffocate on trains and gangrape women, oh hold on that's not actually very nice

seriously how the fuck am i even defending indians here, i just think they're funny
fucking moldovians and singaporeians are dense as fuck

especially how they all work in ICT, i actually work with an indian ICT bloke and he always goes "MMM MMM MMM" when agreeing with someone, and he's so weird cause he's indian and rocks in his chair all the time. it's so funny.

>>52087482
lol
>>
>>52085337
Where did all of these threads go? I don't see too many of them nowadays...
>>
>>52087654
>especially how they all work in ICT, i actually work with an indian ICT bloke and he always goes "MMM MMM MMM" when agreeing with someone, and he's so weird cause he's indian and rocks in his chair all the time. it's so funny.

they're so fucking autistic, especially the ones that come over here and study law and medicine and stuff.

There was this Indian guy who went to my uni, think he's graduated now, and he used to turn up at the SU bar wearing this tight pink shirt with a massive collar and walk around looking at women but never talking to them, never even buying a drink or dancing. He was about 5'5 and had a mustache. It was the weirdest, funniest thing ever.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.