[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be swiss >get shot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>be swiss
>get shot
>>
File: 1440870088462.jpg (48 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1440870088462.jpg
48 KB, 499x499
>Breivik
>>
>be swiss
>get beheaded by mudshits
>>
>>52085217
>6 people
>>
>be finnish
>get fin'd
>>
>>52085503
get finished oetz
>>
>>52085217
>Switzerland's population is EXACTLY six million
Are they autistic?

And since when has Switzerland had restrictive firearm rules?
>>
>be Czech
>get cumshot
>>
>>52085576
You should work on your autism, it says 8 million

Also the whole picture is rather shitty
>>
>>52085576
They do, image macros aside. They love a rule over there and they obey them to the letter.

It's not restrictive in terms of select fire ability or barrel length, but they can and will refuse people from firearm ownership for all sorts of things and they're not constitutionally protected like they are in say Czech or USA.

Before some Ameriexpert starts on with his "facts" I worked for Walther for ten years and own two gun shops. We do a lot of business with the Swiss and they're draconian.
>>
>>52085706
>tfw I've got so used to type six gorillion that I automatically did it instead of putting eight million
>>
>>52085706
It is. Belgian laws are lax compared to a lot of places but not what I would consider permissive.

Ireland has the most restrictive gun laws in Europe by some margin. The Czech Republic has the least. Everyone else tends to occupy the middle.
>>
I am getting huge dejavu from this thread, I am quite we've had this one before...
>>
>>52085847
Its fucked how I actually believe you
>>
Wow, there was a 77 dead mass shooting in Norgay?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.