[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you doing for Christmas? How is Christmas usually celebrates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 765x1024
What are you doing for Christmas?

How is Christmas usually celebrates in your cunt?
>>
i tried this thread the other day

/int/ is full of depressed, suicidal losers
>>
>>52074722
Nothing
>>
Having dinner with the family, what most of people do, what a question

Also I love Lucy Pinder, chebs 2bh
>>
>>52074760
I gave a genuine response, and it was egregiously normalfag esque

I seriously can't believe people here don't spend time with family and loved ones, that thread was honestly sad as fuck.
>>
Dinner and drinking with the extended family. Plus it'll be at my Aunts new comfy house in the mountains.
>>
>>52074874
>I seriously can't believe people here don't spend time with family and loved ones
Top kek.

I left home when I was 17. Why do you even think I am on 4chan?
Because I don't have anybody else faggot.
>>
File: MBqprCn.jpg (510 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MBqprCn.jpg
510 KB, 1920x1080
>>52074973
maybe you deserve to be alone buddy
>>
best part of year, the usual christmas stuff
>>
File: 3646346343467.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
3646346343467.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1600
With close family (cousins, aunts, grandparents) on 24th we will have a feast with all kind of stuff, then open presents, eat chocolate, drink wine and play board games. And usually on 25th day we might go do some outdoor activities, which might not happen this year due to lack of snow, otherwise the 25th is dedicated slacking day, reading book, watching shit loads of movies, and eating, oh god, so much eating. Then you slowly start getting used to regular life rhythm again.
That's pretty much how my christmas goes every year.
>>
>>52074973
I left home when I was 17 to attend university.

And I don't just assume everyone on 4chan has awful relationships with their family, that's rude. Not as rude as you though.

God bless you though, I hope you find love somewhere.
>>
>>52075037
Sorry I had druggie parents that never wanted to subside my neetlife. So sorry they blew my college money on alcohol. Sorry I spent al my childhood in the pub. So sorry I tried to get out.
>>
Will be chillin by myself at home. Parents are gonna be off on vacation, and I'd rather hang myself than go with them.
>>
>>52075196
So sorry that you're a passive aggressive beta cunt
>>
>>52075197
>>52075237
Edgy teen. It's not about being 'passive aggresive'. Life wont give you a second chance.
>>
I'll probably be crying in my bed because it seems like we're not getting snow for Christmas
>>
playing cards against humanity
>>
>>52075428
But you live in Finland, isn't that place covered with snow 24/7?
>>
>>52075474
Sadly, no
>>
>>52074722
Go to church first and then celebrate christmas eve together with my parents and siblings
>>
>>52074722
I spend it with my parents but cause just I live with them.If I was living alone I wouldn't celebrate any holidays
>>
>>52075380
Not with that attitude
>>
>tfw no hot gf in christmas elf outfit
>>
>>52074722
Ill sit at home and hopefully get drunk as fuck with some friends.
>>
File: reyes magos.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2176) Image search: [Google]
reyes magos.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2176
>>52074722
spending time comfy at home with family and eating christmas stuff

also fuck Santa, Reyes Magos are best
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.