[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck eastern america
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (472 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
472 KB, 640x960
the real reason America has so many problems is because of every state in the eastern seaboard. Lived in California my whole life, never understood how someone could be racist. Strangers are polite to each other, employees of any establishment try their hardest to make their customers day, and everything is good(except for our shitty governments).

Just visited NYC, Jersey, Boston, and finally Philadelphia. Month long trip. Here's what I have to say to you fuckers- learn some fucking manners and remove those elongated sticks from your assholes. Everyone is a rude motherfucker who don't takes their jobs seriously and flip their shit if something doesn't go their way. It's a constant racist circlejerk too- the blacks hate the whites, so the whites hate the blacks, and so forth. Everyone is looking for a reason to get angry. Chill the fuck out and learn to love another.

Seriously. Don't group the western states with the rest of America. The Eastern states are shit. 0/10. Come to one of the three west coast states. The real American Dream is here.
>>
t. AlBartholomew BBossa
>>
>>52073888
t. juan carlos
>>
You're the one that is hateful enough to literally make a thread shit talking your own countrymen, yet we're the hateful ones?

Classical Californian liberal hypocrisy
>>
>>52073888
Can't really speak for Jersey or Philadelphia, but many of the things you listed don't really hold true when it comes to NYC and Boston.

I mean, yes, there's a pretty big difference in how different people from races interact with each other in NYC/Boston compared to California, but I wouldn't say one is superior to the other. It's just two different approaches, rather.

With New York being such a fast paced, work-work-work kinda place, there's just not that much time to intermingle, you know. For many, especially the Chinese, it just doesn't make any sense to devote time and money to socialize with the others.

Personally, I prefer the Californian way of doing it, because it's an infinitely many times more chill approach, but there's no reason to hate on the East Coast purely because they do things a little differently.
>>
>>52074659
Too much reason

Too much kindness

IT HURTS
>>
Your thread has done nothing but solidify the stereotype that Californians are jerkoffs.
>>
>>52073888
you can't be above the age of 18
>>
>>52073888
This. Lived in California my whole life and always thought the hardcore racist shit was just a meme. I'm shitskin as fuck and have literally experienced no racism here my entire 24 years living here. I've heard the remark from people from other states that Californians are friendly and didn't understand it till after spending time in Boston. Got slurs yelled at me thrice while there for two weeks and some old fucker came up to my gf while I was in the bathroom to tell her she was a whore. People would stare and glare at us, people were defaultedly victimized and easily offended in business dealings and restaurant and business workers were almost universally rude. East Coast a shit. They all seemed to be in a perpetual state of unhappiness. New Yorkers seemed decent though.
>>
>>52073888
Kill yourself
>>
>>52073888
>Arizona
I've been to the East coast 2 times in my life, once to the north east, and once to Georgia.

Both times it was visiting a specific person, so I didn't get a chance to talk to locals, but the people we were visiting in the Northeast seemed like assholes, even to me, and the people in Georgia were really cool people.

Maybe they were racist, the topic never came up, but I enjoyed my time in Georgia.

Anyway, Western US/Western Canada merger when?
>>
I've lived in Arizona my whole life, and despite being white, I've noticed the same shit.

My dad is a conservative guy, listens to fox news, and all the stereotypical shit, but I was raised to not be racist, to not be sexist, so I assumed the whole racist republican thing was just a stereotype, that was very rare. Then I met my girlfriends family, and they are a bunch of fucking racist, gay-hating, church fanatics.

Naturally, her family comes from Eastern Texas.

Why is the eastern half of the country such shit? They also have the worst minorities. Our Mexicans can be bro tier, and our blacks too, but the blacks in the east seem like shit.
>>
>>52077537
They're embittered spergs stuck in cramped 200 year old housing.
>>
>>52073888
Yes, California is the model we should all emulate.
>>
>>52077537
>hy is the eastern half of the country such shit? They also have the worst minorities.

well there you go
>>
>>52073888
who cares?
we will nuke all states anyway
>>
File: CWBftPGUYAAmtaS.jpg (41 KB, 425x600) Image search: [Google]
CWBftPGUYAAmtaS.jpg
41 KB, 425x600
I fully agree OP. I studied at Berkeley and lived in Oakland and SF. People were completely integrated and nobody ever bitched about skin colour. I had Mexican and Black gf's while there.

When I moved to NYC for work, I immediately regretted taking the job. If I didn't get depressed there, I would have never come back to Finland. Now I'm stuck in Finland.
>>
>>52074659
Yeah, I guess you're right. NYC and Boston were leagues nicer than the other two- but I kept getting the feeling whenever I encountered somebody that they HATED absolutely everything, but kept their mouth shut. Philly was the worst though. Just full of racists and pissed off people.

I say west coast though because I'd lived in Seattle for a few years, and they weren't hateful at all. They were more helpful and polite than Californians- but they are antisocial motherfuckers, man. Even moreso than me- it drove me insane. California's just that perfect mix of chill and courtesy. There's a LOT of disillusioned suburban white people, but they keep to themselves(they're absolutely terrified of people who don't live in high class homes). They're frustrating as fuck so I recommend not communicating with those morons. You walk anywhere on the street, worst case you get someone who asks you for change.

Just stay the fuck out of LA. True shit hole. Only touristy areas to go to in Cali are San Diego, Anaheim(didney worl), San Fran, Sacremento, and the Sierras. OC is a great place to live in if you tend to keep to yourself.
>>
>>52078615
I went to Cal too and while I never heard much of anything about blacks and hispanics, I heard anti Asian sentiment more than a few times. It's not a perfect utopian colorblind paradise
>>
>>52080843

Better than most places
>>
>>52073888
Fuck off west coast hippy
>>
>>52073888
Go back to Baja Juan, the extreme racism is due to BLM and the people were rude to you because (at least in NYC) we hate people from the west coast.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.