[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving somewhere (US/ AUS)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I've been thinking about moving to another country. Australia and the US are pretty attractive options.

For Australia, where should I move? Melbourne and Sydney look nice.

For the US, I'm mostly interested in the east coast, particularly Massachusetts (Boston), and Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh looks pretty).

Australia seems like heaven: nice weather, high HDI, cool people, just overall nice atmosphere.

The US is for lack of a better expression probably the greatest country on earth. Massachusetts looks really nice and the native accent is cool, Pennsylvania is pretty.

I live in Stockholm.
>>
>>52073013

Fuck off ackmed, we're full
>>
>>52073519
I'm white, non-muslim. Boring and hostile meme.
>>
US has more niggers, might be an important factor for you
>>
>>52073013
Fuck both Sydney AND Melbourne, go to Brisbane, way more chill and closer to the GBR, our fucking tropical playland of awesomesauce.
>>
>>52073013
Australia has the most fucked up animals in the world. You literally have to clap your shoes before putting them on since there might might be fucking gigantic spiders hiding in them. The US it is.
>>
I think the same at the moment but as long as we set aside economic and safety concerns I realized if you set out for the new world as a euro you'll likely marry a girl of a different ethnicity and in a generation lose any connection you had to your ethnic homeland. Thats kinda hard to process
>>
>>52073588
I don't like that. I want to be in a place with civilized people. Ghetto-blacks and aboriginal Australians aren't sought after AT ALL.

>>52073644
Oh, I'll check out some info on that.
>>
>>52073833
If I get offspring they'll be taught Swedish, no fuss.
>>
>>52073568

Eat your own shit. It's the only way you'll learn
>>
>>52073013
Hope you have some significant market value because neither of those countries take in losers, at least not from other first world countries.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.