[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello, i need heed, i have sexual cuestions 1. i need suck a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: feel.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7 KB, 645x773
hello, i need heed, i have sexual cuestions
1. i need suck a vagina in the sex?, i'm scared about herpes and other STD's
2. how can i have a milf girlfriend? i'm 20 years old
3. the girls have the same pleasure when you suck her clit or you finger her clit?
sorry my bad english amigos
>>
>>52072762
i need help*
>>
What I like to do is cover her vagina in peanut butter and then lick it off like a dog. It gets her off every time.
>>
>>52072762
Only way to get a girlfriend or get laid is to be muscular and outgoing. There's not much you can do if you're not. Shy or average looking? It's unlikely any girl will like you. It's sad but true.
>>
>>52072762
you need to learn to deepthroat her buhgina
>>
Jorge?
>>
>>52073041
i'm shy and average looking 2bh. gf had to make the first move.
>>
>>52073116
Who is Jorge?
>>
>>52073052
okey, but im asking about oral sex
i can suck her vagina but im scared about STD's
>>
>>52073657
If you're that worried, you can use a condom to protect yourself.
>>
>>52073624
OP
>>
>>52074024
Is he the Alberto Barbosa of Spain or something?
>>
>>52073906
that condom in my mouth or in her vagina?
>>
>>52074068
No he's Jorge
>>
>>52074085
On your mouth. Or she can hold it to her vagina.
>>
>>52074136
But I don't know who Jorge is. Who is he and why is he /int/ famous?
>>
>>52072762
>1. i need suck a vagina in the sex?, i'm scared about herpes and other STD's
Only if you're a beta.
>2. how can i have a milf girlfriend? i'm 20 years old
Go to a bar and hit on the drunkest older woman you can find.
>3. the girls have the same pleasure when you suck her clit or you finger her clit?
Depends on your technique.
>>
>>52073132
Why would she do that? Are you rich?
>>
File: jorge.png (569 KB, 894x595) Image search: [Google]
jorge.png
569 KB, 894x595
>>52074351
jorge is a famous anon of /esp/, /lat, and /hisp/ threads
>>
quality thread
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.