[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 17
File: afgh-MMAP-md.png (79 KB, 1030x727) Image search: [Google]
afgh-MMAP-md.png
79 KB, 1030x727
What happens here?
>>
White people who want to be Arabs very, very badly.
>>
>>52073031

>who want to be Arabs

Source: your ass.
>>
>>52073031
>afghans
>white
proofs?
>>
Another country who was in the process of modernizing then ruined by communism then civil war then radical Islam then corruption.
>>
ISI keeps the pot simmering, but rarely boiling over.
>>
War
>>
venom snake fighting soviets
>>
Islam at its finest
>>
One of the worst countries in the world.
>>
>>52075555
You mean Soviet influence at its finest
>>
File: Swedes.jpg (52 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Swedes.jpg
52 KB, 620x387
>>52072669
Gay Thursdays where local men fuck little boys. Seriously look it up its a thing in Muslim countries. Cant fuck a woman but little boys are A-OK Allah Approved!
>>
>>52075555
You mean USSR at it's finest.
>>
Boy fucking and opium abuse.
>>
America's treasure, goat hoarders who can't protect their lands, islamist extremist
>>
File: islam is gay.webm (3 MB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
islam is gay.webm
3 MB, 568x320
boy fucking
>>
>>52075711
there isnt any
>>
File: amir.jpg (85 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
amir.jpg
85 KB, 960x720
Afghanistan is a very beautiful country with an unfortunate last half a century.

It is known for its natural beauty, as there are many snow-capped mountains, fertile valleys and hot deserts. You also have unique locations like pic related (Band-e-amir). The country is home to unique wildlife, such as the elusive snow leopards, but also two species of bears (Asiatic black bear, Brown bear), leopards and the famous Marco Polo sheep.

Afghan people are know to be fierce..ly hospitable. From the book "A Practical System of Modern Geography", written in the 19th century:

>The Afghans are a brave, fierce and warlike people, and are distinguished for hospitality, not only to strangers, but to their most implacable enemies.

These words are not empty, as the author was a lot less positive about the neighboring people:

>The Persians are polite, gay, polished and hospitable, but indolent, vain, avaricious and treacherous.
>The Turks are honest, grave, and hospitable to strangers; but haughty, bigoted, indolent and revengeful.
>The Arabs are an ignorant, savage and barbarous people. Those on the coast are pirates; those in the interior are robbers. During the middle ages they were called Saracens and were distinguished for learning and science, but at present they are so illiterate, that but few can be found who are able to either read or write.

Sadly, the country has its problems. Many wars, insurgencies, etc. Also the biggest producer of Cannabis AND heroin worldwide. However, we must not forget that even in these times, Afghanistan is known for HIGH-QUALITY pomegranates and Lapis Lazuli.
>>
>>52077718
mongoloids and arabs have fucked those iranians

you see arabs and then you see mongoloids, turkmens, uzbeks and hazaras
>>
>>52077937
I have no idea what you're talking about, or why anything you said is relevant to my post.
>>
>>52077979
afghanistan is now melting pot,
it isnt the same as 200 AD
>>
File: afghanistan.png (50 KB, 932x370) Image search: [Google]
afghanistan.png
50 KB, 932x370
stuff
>>
>>52078156

>it isn't the same as 200AD

And how is this relevant to anything at all? The book I quoted was written in the 19th century.

Afghanistan in 200AD was part of the Kushan empire, nobody really cares about that.
>>
>>52078246
>Afghanistan in 200AD was part of the Kushan empire, nobody really cares about that.
nope
divided between kusha empire and parthian empire

>And how is this relevant to anything at all? The book I quoted was written in the 19th century.
i know, it just its sad how things end up in those lands

i wish the sassanians would have killed those fucking mongoloids when they have the chance
>>
File: World200AD.jpg (760 KB, 1983x1235) Image search: [Google]
World200AD.jpg
760 KB, 1983x1235
>>52078580
>nope
lmao
>it just its sad how things end up in those lands
Not sad at all, maybe sad would be an entire continent where the native populace was replaced, like yours.
>wish the sassanians would have killed blablablablabla
Sassanids have nothing to do with Afghans other than they were just another people who conquered that lands. I'm happy they were BTFO.
>>
File: 7006463209_e5f05f34ac_z.jpg (41 KB, 329x553) Image search: [Google]
7006463209_e5f05f34ac_z.jpg
41 KB, 329x553
From desert to forested mountains tops, Afghanistan is a magical scenery type of place. It needs a strong, secular hand that is willing even to cull the innocence to weed out the threat
The whole section of Afghanistan, Tajikistan and Pakistan are ripe with resources, Afghanistan especially. Not to mention their history of being a vacuum (a defiant one) between several largest empires in history

tl;dr they're ancient Croats
>>
File: Achaemenid_Empire.jpg (101 KB, 844x474) Image search: [Google]
Achaemenid_Empire.jpg
101 KB, 844x474
>>52078862
>Sassanids have nothing to do with Afghans other than they were just another people who conquered that lands
arachosians, bactrians were iranian you stupid fag

>maybe sad would be an entire continent where the native populace was replaced, like yours.
lol, now you hazaras, turkmens, aimac and uzbeks in afghanistan and the arabs speaking pahstun and other mixes

pure iranians are a minority in their own land
>>
>>52079556
You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>52079556
And the busts you've posted are artistic representations, likely idealistic as well. There are discernable patterns in them that show an almost universal view on male beauty

I know you want to view "pure" Iranians as pale, tall, fair or any kind of combination you've envisioned, but the average Tutu on the Iranian plateau still remains the same, due to mountainous and desert areas. Levant is another story because at the time, it was forested much more, and Turks with their hordes managed to fuck up the entire eco system...
>>
>>52079673
you are the one in denial, arachosians, bactrians and gandarians were all iranians, their culture got lost after arabs of course and became pahstun and tajiks
>>
>>52079853

Do you even know what Iranian means?
>>
>>52079853
MAte, there's literal genetic continuity between "Indo-afghan" populations for thousands of years
>>
>>52079811
>I know you want to view "pure" Iranians as pale, tall, fair or any kind of combination you've envisioned, but the average Tutu on the Iranian plateau still remains the same
im not you stupid

why you stupid people believe arabs didnt mix with the native when they invaded?

even spaniard who were way more civilized than arabs mixed with south americans, what make you think arabs didnt mix?

you think arabs in 630 AD were different from ISIS?

they were worse

arabs mixed with all those people then mongoloids came to fuck more the region
>>
>>52079949

This guy is a literal retard lmao
>>
File: world in 1000BC.png (3 MB, 1591x796) Image search: [Google]
world in 1000BC.png
3 MB, 1591x796
>>52079947
can you explain?
>>52079949
do you think there were people in afghanistan before iranians?
>>
File: baekdoosan.jpg (26 KB, 420x514) Image search: [Google]
baekdoosan.jpg
26 KB, 420x514
>>52077718
>>52078246
>yfw most """"Dutch"""" posters are actually Afghan kucks
>>
>>52080101
me?
>>
>>52079997
>you think arabs in 630 AD were different from ISIS?
kek, is that why there are still minorities in ıraq,syria right? Oh meanwhile catholic church cleaned religious minorities, kike dualists, arianists.

> then mongoloids came to fuck more the region
thanks for tears it means a lot to us
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 533x477
>it's a Dominican-obsessed-with-whiteness thread

Every single time Iran or Afghanistan is mentioned
>>
>>52080165
If you mean "Iranian" as in "Iranian peoples", this includes Pasthuns too. Also

>Overall, Iranian-speaking populations are characterized by high internal diversity. For Afghanistan, "It is possibly due to the strategic location of this region and its unique harsh geography of mountains, deserts and steppes, which could have facilitated the establishment of social organizations within expanding populations, and helped maintaining genetic boundaries among groups that have developed over time into distinct ethnicities" as well as the "high level of endogamy practiced by these groups".
>>52080183
I actually have a Turkish gf fAm
>>
>>52079126
"ancient Croats "
How far are you willing to go to deny your slavhood
>>
>>52080165

Original Indo-Iranians were blonde people from Kazakhstan whose ancestors had migrated from the west, the vicinity of Belarus to be specific. They first conquered Afghanistan and then India and Iran.
>>
>>52080165
There were people in Afghanistan's area before the Iranian incursion

>>52079997
Arabs of then didn't swarm in large enough numbers to erase the population. I already explained on a terrain level. These were mountainous societies, some nomadic, some not. Arabs barely even covered the Levantine genetic assimilation, let alone a course towards Indus. They left their genetic mark, yes, but not enough to erase or leave small pockets of Iranians there. Mongols and Turks left a larger mark, and yet they are still distinct from the locals through their ways of life and the very looks
>>
>>52080347
>implying Poles aren't ancient Sarmatians and thus part of the Iranian peoples
>implying Croats aren't ancient Bactrians and thus part of the Iranian peoples
>implying Serbs aren't ancient Balochs and thus part of the Iranian peoples

Come on lad
>>
>>52080303
>this includes Pasthuns too
they are the descendant of arachosian and bactrians
>>
>>52080347
Of all the people to bite on that sentence, here comes the Srb
I'm disappointed

Can't you go play ancient Alans/Ossetians/other Caucasians? ancient Iranian is already taken, please
>>
>>52080371
and swedish rape baby who obsessed with whiteness also in this thread, yeah çuck raise the level of autism

>>52080412
top lel
>>
>>52080471

Everything I said is pure fact backed up by genetics and archeology.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture
>>
>>52080570
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture
It says indo-iranians not ind-european you fucktard
>>
File: 395px-SakaYueZhi.jpg (69 KB, 395x599) Image search: [Google]
395px-SakaYueZhi.jpg
69 KB, 395x599
>>52080371
>Original Indo-Iranians were blonde people from Kazakhstan whose ancestors had migrated from the west,
bullshit

gtfo this thread

>>52080401
>There were people in Afghanistan's area before the Iranian incursion
who?
>>52080401
>Arabs of then didn't swarm in large enough numbers to erase the population

they killed most of them as they didnt want to accept islams, many soldiers didnt come back to arabia and stayed in those lands

>These were mountainous societies, some nomadic, some not
they werent nomadic, arachosians and bactrians werent nomadic

read some history and you will see arabs rape those people into extinction and remember they ruled those land for 200 years so more arabs moved from time to time

Pic related, Saka and tocharians representation, i doubt other iranians looked different from them
>>
>>52080458

So what's your point? That Afghans have a high level of Arab admixture? This is simply false.

High level of Turkic admixture? Like a quarter of the population is Turkic.
>>
>>52080412
they arent, they are slav

>>52080165
look this image again and you see PROTO SLAVIC PEOPLE ver far away from scythians and other iranians
>>
>>52080681

Not sure what you're trying to say but Andronovo are the direct European ancestors of Afghans and high caste Indians.

>>52080717

Typical nig denying facts because of some gay colonial trauma and inferiority complex
>>
>>52080754
>That Afghans have a high level of Arab admixture? This is simply false.
they do and when you say afghan, what type of people you are talking about?

remember that afghanistan is a melting pot of different races
>>
>>52080841
>>52080894
>In Afghanistan, Iranian population groups such as the Pashtuns and Tajiks occupy intermediate positions amongst northwestern South Asian ethnic groups, such as along the Baloch, Brahui, Kashmiri's and Sindhi's, with a small minor pull towards West Asia.
>Iranians are only distantly related to Europeans as a whole, predominantly with southern Europeans and southern Balkan peoples like Greeks, Albanians, Serbs, Italians, and Sardinians rather than northern Europeans like Swedes, Danes, English, or the Scottish. Nevertheless, Iranian-speaking Central Asians do show closer affinity to Europeans than do Turkic-speaking Central Asians.
>>
>>52080841
im not and what is your proof?
you stupid fag

iranians were very diverse, you have iranians with blonde hair and green eyes and others with dark/brown hair and with light eyes
>>
>>52080841
I'm trying to say andronovo people were mainly looked like todays persians.Indo-european is about mainly linguistic term,but your autistis keep pushing it and keep emberassing yourselves.
>>
>>52080971
you need to realize that those test are made after arab and mongoloid invasion

those people are all mixed with arabs and mongoloids
>>
File: HormizdICoinHistoryofIran.jpg (82 KB, 239x234) Image search: [Google]
HormizdICoinHistoryofIran.jpg
82 KB, 239x234
>>52081030
>I'm trying to say andronovo people were mainly looked like todays persians
so arabs?
persians dont exist anymore, they are just arab mixed people
>>
>>52080971

Iran was densely populated when it was conquered by Aryans, who might have mixed with locals in Afghanistan before conquering India and Iran. There's not really much original Indo-Iranian heritage in Iran but there is some in Tajikistan and some parts of Afghanistan.

>>52081030

They had the genes for light hair and skin and their ancestors came from eastern Europe(confirmed fact).
>>
>>52081071
I'll give you Turkic admixture because many Afghans have slightly chink-ish eyes and Turks ruled over Afghanistan quite a lot of in the past, but Arabic admixture is just false.

How long did you think the Arabs held Afghanistan? A century, two at most?Negligible effect on the population.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 367x500
>I'm a nigger from the Dominican Republic obsessed with mythological whiteness
>>
>>52081164
POLAND NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>52081164
POLAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDD STOPPPPP
>>
>>52081164
fucking poland, hadn't seen you post in a while
>>
>>52081190
>but Arabic admixture is just false.
so are you saying pic related doesnt have any arab blood?
>>
>>52081160
ayy, keep saying that

>>52081128
mesopotamia was always melting pot, you can keep fetishize "whiteness" this won't change the fact.
>>
>>52081300

he looks like a Turk more than an Arab. >>52081030
^ am I right lad?
>>
>>52081164
see, you are like your priest that abused many kids here
>>52081193
im not black you arab mongoloid rape baby
>>
>>52081346
he looks like armenian with a darker skin(it's normal to have darker shink in hot climates, even scandis skin tone severely change) And since he has that reddish tone yeah he doesn't seem arab at all
>>
>>52081302
>mesopotamia was always melting pot
only caucasians people and arabs were all in arabia

phoenicians, akkadians(assyrians and babylonians) , arameans and elamites

>>52081346
he dont
and what is a turk?
original turks are mongoloids and people in turkey are mixed with arab and mongoloid blood too

keep in denial
>>
>>52081428
>And since he has that reddish tone yeah he doesn't seem arab at all
hahahaha
oh god

he obviously has semitic features

im out of here

you guys are stupid enough to think arabs didnt mix with nobody

just at the american continent fuck for sake
>>
>>52081451
I'm not even in denial, I wouldn't care if Afghans had Arab admixture. But you overestimate how long Arabs held Afghanistan.
>The early Arab forces did not fully explore Afghanistan due to attacks by the mountain tribes. Much of the eastern parts of the country remained independent, as part of the Hindu Shahi kingdoms of Kabul and Gandhara, which lasted that way until the forces of the Muslim Saffarid dynasty followed by the Ghaznavids conquered them.
>>
>>52081451
>only caucasians people
semitics,natives of caucasia(like circassians),europeans,armenians,arabs,indians(except dravindians) are all caucasion.so
caucasians and arabia term doesn't mean anything useful
>>
>>52072669
Sand, sandniggers, Americans, American fast food outlets for Americans, and bombs
>>
>>52081350
Post your arm my mulatto maymoon friend
>>
>>52081624

>butthurt chink again
>>
File: laughinggondolas.jpg (28 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
laughinggondolas.jpg
28 KB, 300x269
>>52081661
>maymoon
top kek
>>
>>52081346
not him but his eye shape and facial hair resembles some turkic people.
>>
Proxy zone

Uzbeks - Turks
Tajiks - Iran
Pashtun - Pakistan
Hazara and the rest - nobody
>>
Afghanistan and Uzbekistan both almost have a Tajik majority. Both have more Tajiks than Tajikistan.
>>
>>52077522
HAHAHAHAAHHAAH
>>
>>52075711
>>52075555
More like Pakistani and CIA influenza at its finest
>>
>>52082998

>almost
>like 27%
>>
I want to go vagabonding and eventually die in Afghanistan someday ;-;
>>
>>52083334
>and die
That part won't be hard at least. I'd suggest starting in the North-East and moving to the South-West for a nice variety of landscapes. If you manage to reach the South-West, death will be imminent anyway.
>>
>>52077436
>that kind of boy
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.