[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a Sicilian guy anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 800px-Sicily_map.svg.png (181 KB, 800x495) Image search: [Google]
800px-Sicily_map.svg.png
181 KB, 800x495
Ask a Sicilian guy anything.
>>
Is malta rightful clay?
>>
Are there refugees/niggers in your neighborhood?
>>
>>52071853

Are you a member of the mafia?
>>
>>52071876
yes our rightful clay
>>
>>52071853
do you speak italy language
>>
>>52071853
Does your girlfriend go to Lampedusa for late-night romps with refugees?
>>
Tell us about the Sicilian Emirate
>>
>>52071853
Lol sicily/malta italian rightful clay, lol
Greek clay you italifag
>>
Are you proud of your Arabic heritage and/or past?

How is it taught in Sicily?
>>
>>52071853
Do you speak Greek?
>>
>>52071853
Why bother making this thread if you don't answer any questions?
>>
Have you considered migrating to Europe?
>>
>>52071876
You can see rightful Sicilian clay in the picture on the left.

>>52072012
I live in Palermo, which is the capital of the region. It's a fairly unique case as far as immigrants go because they didn't settled in the suburbs like in the majority of European cities(i.e. Paris' banlieus), but in the city centre, which had many abandoned houses that could be rented for cheap. Outside of the centre, there are very few immigrants. I live and go to school in a neighborhood built during the '60(there were orange trees there before), and I can count the niggers/sandniggers I met in my school on one hand. Regardless, even in the centre, they aren't that many, as they tend to seek for better places to live in Northern Italy or the rest of Europe, and they tend to be relatively harmless, local guys from bad neighborhoods(i.e. those that still have a strong mafia presence) are more to be feared desu.

>>52072318
>>52072239

No reason not to be, since at that time Arabs were not the goat-raping retards they're today. Actually, it was probably one of the brightest periods in our history since the fall of the Roman Empire, right next to the period when Frederick II Hoenstaufen ruled. Under the Arab rule, Sicily was vibrant with culture and very rich, and chronicles from that time compared Palermo with Baghdad and Cordoba in splendor and wealthiness.

>>52072074
This was probably an ironic question, but I think it's still worth answering. Sicilian language nowadays is only spoken by old people and rednecks from the countryside, and is pretty much forgotten in big cities(the same thing happened to other regional languages across Italy). Personally, I know a few words and phrases, which I use sometimes with family and friends, but I can't hold a full conversation in Sicilian. It's a shame because it's a beautiful language, I wish I could speak it better.
>>
what is your favorite dish to cook that I could make here at home
>>
>>52076446

Uè uè
Calcio Catania > US Palermo
03.04.11 never forget
>>
File: 01.png (406 KB, 585x295) Image search: [Google]
01.png
406 KB, 585x295
>>52076531

A favourite of mine that should be pretty easy to replicate are the arancine. Basically you make a ball of rice spiced with saffron, you put something inside the ball(it's Bolognese ragù by tradition, but anything that fits your tastes will work, for example I've eaten Arancine with American BBQ style pork chops, and others with chicken and curry, and both were pretty good) and then you fry the balls. The final result should look like this.
>>
>>52071853
How I can fuck cute sicilian girl?
>>
>>52076824

Enjoy your trains and your Serie D, Cataniakeks.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.