[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should I learn French or Spanish? present arguments for both pls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 16
File: 1449728441437.jpg (154 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
1449728441437.jpg
154 KB, 919x737
should I learn French or Spanish?

present arguments for both pls
>>
>>52071584
Don't learn Spanish m8 we're very third world, learn French, they welcome you with songs and hugs there. Plus they are classy and the world capital of arts.
>>
Spics or Niggers : make your choice
>>
French:
>more patrician-tier
>sounds better
>more interesting literature, cinematography etc. at your disposal

Spanish
>more speakers
>more important than French
>as time passes, will keep growing more important
>>
>>52071584
Arab, it will be useful pretty soon.
>>
>>52071735
Spanish you get Spain and South America, French you get... France.
>>
>>52071893

French is called the lingua franca for a reason.

I'd much rather be able to speak French personally. France is a nice country. Spain is a dilapidated shithole by now. And why would you want to be able to speak to a load of dirty Mexicans? Disgusting.
>>
>>52071584
French: hard to learn, lot of culture
Spoken by high class and cultivated people arond the world, parts of belgium, half of africa, lebanon siria, french canada. Used as a diplomatical language in many parts of rhe world

Spanish: easy, relatively interesting culture yet not as important as french one. Spoken by more people but in latin america, useful for travel and helps you learn portumeme and italian
>>
>>52071893
>Spanish you get Spain and South America
No no you see there's nothing worth it in any of those places, only poverty and trash people. Learn French, they give you a PS4 for trying and become part of the French Speaking club with daily gifts and fun activities.
>>
>>52071804
>>more interesting literature, cinematography
France than South America, Spain and Central America

KEK
get a load of van deer saar
>>
>>52071971
Unfortunately, this guy is quite right.
But it finally depends on with whom you want to communicate, become friend, or the place you'd like to live in. Consider these and some other variables, and you'll have the answer.
>>
>>52072035
There are literally 4 authors worth reading in whole latin america.
We are a bit better at xinema ultimately but france actually produces some of them... Their movies have a much more widespread audience around the world. For godsakes the biggest film festival outside the us is there.
Spain has some art and litterature indeed but its comparable to what france produces back then.
Litterature and philosophy are dominated by france, they have more nobel prixes than all pf south america combined.

No hurt feelings but that's the truth
>>
>>52072035
1 French book or movie is worth 10 Spanish speaking ones, the frogs have an amazing culture and traditions and they love the Brits there, with France you can never go wrong.
>>
>>52071981
>French: hard to learn
it's really not much harder than Spanish once you know the pronunciation rules for French
>>
>>52072349
Plus picking the harder one keeps your brain healthy and minimizes the risk of developing Alzheimer. French is the way to go.
>>
>>52072349
French is Way harder than spanish
Spanish is regular and direct
French has a loooot of exceptions, also a lor of passive forms and periphrases
Spanish is purely latin while french has some greek and germanic roots maling it much more xomplicated
>>
>>52072269
shit m8, you are so ignorant!!!! 4 authors!! leave internet and go to read a book

look
from here
>mario benedetti
>horacio quiroga
>juan carlos onetti
>eduardo galeano
>mario levrero

argentina
>julio cortazar
>jorge luis borges
>ernesto sabato
>adolfo bioy casares
>maria elena walsh

spain
>federico garcia lorca
>vargas llosa

>gabriel garcia marquez from colombia

etc etc etc
>>
>>52072477
But why would you pick the easier one? Learning the hard alternative makes being successful way more enjoyable, that's why people train themselves to run a marathon but no one gives a crap about a guy that ran for 5 minutes. French is a road to glory.
>>
>>52072477
>French has a loooot of exceptions, also a lor of passive forms and periphrases
Spanish has these as well, you probably don't notice because it's your native language
>>
>>52071584
learn spanish unless you're going to surrender soon
>>
>>52072338
no estoy menospreciando lo de Francia para nada papá, pero decir que tienen todo mejor? es demasiado, en autores tenes miles en castellano que son excelentes, en cuanto a peliculas/directores tambien, y musica? miles de autores/bandas, incluso en musica me animaria a decirte que entre Brasil, Argentina y Uruguay, le da mil vueltas a la musica francesa, sin menospreciar nada eh
>>
Pretty sure this spaniard just doesn't want any anglos learning spanish.
>>
>>52072477
There about equally difficult for a Anglo. They both have the same grammatical differences from English. I didn't have a problem with learning vocabulary, just sentence structure and conjugations. Once you get that down, you could learn both pretty easily.
>>
>>52072754
Now that meme is cruel and inexact, The French army owned Continental Europe for centuries and they've always been great warriors, ever heard of Napoleon? Don't believe Anglo propaganda,
>>
spanish because it's better for traveling
>>
>>52073097
Spanish is useless for travelling if you aren't in the Americas
>>
>>52073200
americas is really nice for traveling
>>
>>52071584
If you want to visit the US one day, i'd go for Spanish
>>
>>52072946
>Don't believe Anglo propaganda,
It's all America, we jumped on it because any reason to have a pop at the French, but we didn't start that shit
>>
>>52073340
>Look at this faggot
There are different types of spanish that vary through the carribean and through mexico and south america I know that and im white myself
>fucking britfag
>>
File: kek.jpg (81 KB, 1140x475) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
81 KB, 1140x475
>>52073446
>amerimads
>>
spanish:
>Good modern literature
>most of South America and Spain speak it
>really simple grammar and pronunciation (every letter has a single sound)

French:
>good classic literature
>only france+african shitholes speak it
>sounds patrician as fuck
>harder?
>>
is spanish really that easy as everyone says?
can i study and take b1 diploma in one year?
>>
Personally, I like the sound of French better, but Spanish would be easier and more useful to learn.

t. speaker of both
>>
>>52071584
French incase FN wins there and they boot all the coons out and it turns into white paradise
>>
File: ser-tener-estar.emf_.png (19 KB, 1195x654) Image search: [Google]
ser-tener-estar.emf_.png
19 KB, 1195x654
>>52073501
>really simple grammar

This isn't simple.

Nether is remembering the gender of every noun.
>>
>>52073501
> most of South America can speak it
Sudacas only speak in retarded slang they copy from reggaeton songs. It's not Spanish.
>>
>>52073501
> every letter has a single sound
How do you pronounce the G on these 2 words?
gazpacho
geranio
>>
>>52073759
CHI
>>
File: 1429731559515[1].jpg (47 KB, 640x524) Image search: [Google]
1429731559515[1].jpg
47 KB, 640x524
>>52073706
It's pretty simple.
Unless you are some kind of handicapped kid you can learn a 3x6 grid in no time
>>52073759
pic related
>>
>>52073944
>>52073923
tomatelpalogato
>>
>>52073868
there are few exceptions and they are easy to learn
you have to admit that it is easier than french and english.
>>
>>52071584
French was the literary language of the 18th and 19th centuries.

For example, when reading Russian-language or Asiatic literature I find the French translation is often richer and better-flowing than the English one.
>>
>>52073593
Spanish starts easy but gets harder

French starts more difficult but gets easier once you learn the rules and exceptions
>>
>>52071584
spanish. the only place french is relevant outside of france is africa....
>>
You don't need any of those, unless you want to live in a Spanish/French speaking country.
You already know the global language.
>>
>>52073706
>This isn't simple.

Oh boy. I hope you don't plan learning any lanuage ever then, because this is easy as fuck.
>>
>>52073944
>>52074672
That's 18 words. In English it's 2.
>>
if i learn French, will it improve my chances of fucking arab qts in north africa?
>>
>>52075005
I dont suppose you know another language besides english
>>
>>52075057
>Arab girls
>Casual sex
>>
>>52071735

French is a dying language.
>>
>>52075057
yes but their brothers will behead you afterwards
>>
>>52075005
That's every language ever besides english.
>>
>>52075075
Why would I? If I want to talk to you, we can do it in English like civilized people.

>>52075570
Seems pretty inefficient.
>>
>>52072754
Well, unless you want to get fucked by a Russian, you should learn French, then
>>
>>52073706
>>52074672
What I would say is a bit difficult is doing it for every tense, for -ar, -er, and -ir verbs, plus memorizing irregulars.
>>
>>52073501
Dude
Africa, S.America, same shit
>>
>>52075628
>native english speaker talking about efficiency
you guys have literally no rules when it comes down to spelling
>>
>>52072641
>>52072641
No dude i know all of them but honestly, they are only a handful and most of them do not have any international reconnaissance.

From the list you cited only garcia marquez, borges and cortazar are known internationally. I'd add benedetti and Octavio paz depending if you are more interested in latin or northern america.
Spain has a few authors indeed, but it's not comparable.
France has:
Proust
Dumas
Hugo
De tocqueville
Baudelaire
Rimbaud
Verlaine
Jules vernes
Edmond rostand
Jean cocteau
Joseph Kessel
Saint exupery
Barthes
Foucault
Camus
Sartre

Etc.
Nearly all of them are more famous than the best we have in latin america.
It just is this way, because you had to learn every work of some local guy by heart does not mean they are relevant internationally. Also a lot of foreign writers wrote in french like Beckett or...Cortazar!
For litterature and cinema knowing french give you access to more works and of better quality thats just the way it is.
>>
>>52075628
>Seems pretty inefficient.
Having a language with no grammar is pretty dumb
>>
>>52075900
>Edmond Rostand
Fucking based
>>
>>52075827
That's why we invented computers and spellcheck.
>>
>>52076058
>canadian banter
>>
File: RIpL-8pxqBQ.jpg (23 KB, 335x217) Image search: [Google]
RIpL-8pxqBQ.jpg
23 KB, 335x217
>>52073706
>nosotros
>vosotros
>ustedes
>>
>>52076209
vosotros is only used by moors
>>
>>52072338
Come on, one of the last movies I went to see was La isla minima and it was far better than any French movie made this year. I don't read Spanish but Spanish cinema can be excellent.
>>
>>52075900
te voy a hablar en castellano, en realidad a mi no me importa que no tengan reconocimento internacional, pero me parece bastante ignorante de tu parte decir que en este lado del mundo solo hay 4 autores interesantes, te estas equivocando de razonamiento al decirme todos los autores que tiene Francia, porque en ningĂşn momento trate de menospreciar los autores frances, simplemente te digo que sos un ignorante de la literatura latinoamerica, y te repito porque veo que me lo volves a decir, NO me importa que sean cien veces mas famosos, por mi pueden tener un monumento en cada capital europa, no me cambia nada, que sean mas famosos no quiere decir que los de aca tengan menos valor o que las obras no sean buenas, obviamente que va en el gusto de cada uno y por lo visto te interesa mas lo europeo, pero antes de comentar semejante pavada te invito a que investigues un poco
>>
>>52075900
Go to lit and everyone knows those latĂ­n american authors and more. Shit man you even have rulfo and all that shit. Everyone internationally with a little bit of culture would know a lot of those authors. And saying only 4 are worth reading is crazy. Reading el Quijote in spanish is also amazing and is like the first novel.

But of course those french writers will be more familiar to euros and anglos. I think movies would be a better argument to learn french. I don't care tho cause I read spanish, english and french.
>>
>>52072797
Este sabe. No se por que el galle está menospreciando tanto lo hispano cuando entre música, literatura y cine le dan pelea perfectamente a Francia. Son más relevantes en filosofía y fueron muy prolíficos por su historia pero bancá loco.
>>
File: portugal winter war.png (86 KB, 1127x671) Image search: [Google]
portugal winter war.png
86 KB, 1127x671
Learn Finnish
>>
>>52071584
Neither.

You'll spend years of time and effort learning the basics and then to perfect your second language, and then realise it was all completely pointless because French is a dead language and Spanish is only relevant in the third world.

The minute you stop learning them, you start fogetting them.
>>
>>52076388
>>52076507
>esperando que un español conozca o valore algun artista español

como dijo el otro un libro frances equivale a 10 españoles, pero esto es simplemente por la bandera de cada uno y no por su calidad
>>
>>52075900
>>52076388
autores franceses*
capitales europeas*

y por otro lado tambien te quiero agregar que en cuanto al cine, si tambien investigas un poco vas a encontrar muy buenas peliculas, si no te quedas en la superficie de las cosas comerciales y buscas mas, no solo en Uruguay, Argentina, Brasil, Mexico, de los otros paises no te puedo decir porque la verdad no tengo mucho conocimiento de Paraguay, Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, etc, me encantaria conocer mas, obviamente, y asi como te digo del cine te digo de la musica, sin menospreciar nada pero nada de la musica francesa, de la que no puedo hablar porque la verdad no tengo conocimiento, te digo que en brasil tenes millones de artistas, que tambien son reconocidos a nivel internacional que es lo que a vos te preocupa, en argentina? pfff te cansas de encontrar buena musica, pero de todos los estilos que quieras, en uruguay hay menos cosas obviamente, pero encontras, chile, etc, y españa tambien, pese a que a nosotros nos llega la basura comercial nada mas, si investigas y buscas vas a encontrar cosas de calidad, no me gusta esa mentalidad que porque algo sea europeo sea mejor, si es mejor que sea porque realmente lo es, no porque venga de alla
>>
>>52071584
French is a dying language.

If you want to sound cultured, sophisticated or pretentious just learn French. Or if you want bitches just speak with a thick Parisian accent.

If you want a more useful language with more speakers worlwide and perhaps more job opportunities in the future learn Spanish. Or if you want bitched just speak with a thick Spaniard accent like Antonio Banderas.

Both are good languages imo.
>>
>>52076657
El mexicano ese seguro que prefiere decir que se leyó un libro de Camus en francés a decir que leyó toda la obra de Neruda. Por ahí piensa que le sirve para levantar minitas y en México no lo conocen a Pablo.
>>
French is good if you like nigros AKA big dicks. Spanish is good if you like indians AKA little dicks.
>>
>>52076601
Only if you are retarded.

It took me less than two years to become fluent in English. And I can communicate very well with French and Italian people after 6 months of learning both languages.

If it was Mandarin I could understand you. But there is noting easier than European langauges.
>>
>>52071584
is there a language easier to learn than german as an english speaker?
>>
File: Sudaca sucio.png (18 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
Sudaca sucio.png
18 KB, 500x403
>>
>>52077194
German is actually a bit harder to learn than most Romantic and Germanic languages. You'd have an easier time learning any of those over German.
>>
>>52071893
France + Belgium + Switzerland + Luxembourg in Europe

Québec, Haiti, French Guiana & various French islands in the Americas

Half of Africa (including RĂ©union Island) + Lebanon

New Caledonia & French Polynesia in the Pacific

It really just depends on what regions you'd be interested in. If I wasn't a French speaker, I probably would be more interested in learning Spanish in term of countries you can visit, but French is still pretty good for travel.
>>
>>52076388
Please speak english because other people here are not necessary able to read spanish

>>52076393
Okay guys get down your horses. You are acusing me of being ignorant while i told you i know all of these author and i've read many more.
Of course in any language you'll find thousands of good works by lesser known people, and latin america produced good quality litterature.
But what im saying is that you are rhe one being ignorant because this same range of authors exists in french litterature too, and they far exceed the number who were born on the other side of the pacific.
There are some extraordinary manhuas in china and a lot of good authors, yet i you want to read asians comics you shod learn japanese as the production is vastly superior in this language.

Ffs as i said even cortazar wrote in french so in order tofully appreciate this monument of latin litterature you should speak froggy.

Also international fame is not fully correlated to intrinseque quality but there is a link. Look at the number of nobel prizes.

In cinema i think that current peoduction is equivalent in quality when it comes to the best movies. In volumes i cant say.
But today on overall there are srill more interesting movies in french due to their long history .

Music is clearly won by spanish speaker, outside of electronic music french contribution to popular culture stopped after baroque.
Maybe a few romantics lile satie though
>>
>>52077380
really?
I thought it would be easier since it has the same sentence structure as english and it doesn't have gendered words like romantic languages. also is it has similar words like welcome and willkommen etc.

what is the easiest language to learn then?
>>
>>52077684
>what is the easiest language to learn then?
Spanish probably
>>
>>52077684
>american education
>>
File: 00000008.gif (16 KB, 449x727) Image search: [Google]
00000008.gif
16 KB, 449x727
spanish has arguably the most important and best book ever written
>>
>>52077684
German does have a different sentence structure. It's V2, while English is Subject-verb-pbject. It also has three genders, over the two in most Romantic languages. Theoretically, I'd say something like Norwegian would be the easiest, but in practice probably Spanish due to ease of exposure. Though you'd have a relatively easy time with any Romantic language.
>>
>>52077808
I hate Don Quixote, it has a few good jokes and chapters but it just drags on and on and on for fucking ever
>>
>>52077808
Please...
>>
>>52076799
>>52076799
>brasil
>speaking spanish

You do are an ignorant cunt

Also where did you read that i said that music was better in France?
I do not praise french litterature because its european, but because its great and internationally recognized as so. Not in tje sense of a popularity contest but in the sense that scholars around the worñd recognize these works as important in the history of mankind and culture.

There are amazon authors and good books in latin america. Just there are more in france and french speaking country so learning french instead of spanish will give you access to more and better works overall.
Also the periphrases and indirect form of french is better at capturing nuances of the japanese and other asian languages, their translation are great (especially kasabata for example).
Same for russian.
So yeah, for litterature french>spanish

Not because its european but because its obectively better.
Stop puting things in my mouth and projecting your complex of inferiority.
>>
>>52077872
Read it in spanish
>>
>>52077872
honey is not made for the donkey
>>
>>52071981

>useful for travel

Except I don't plan on travelling to all the shitty poverty parts of the world like Spain and South America, they are full of drug dealers and whores and disgusting people, no thank you.

Whereas France is a very nice place, and so is Switzerland, and Belgium, and Quebec too. So actually French is much better for travel, because it's places that you would actually want to travel to.
>>
>>52078034
>britbong education
>>
>>52077966
I read the french version first and then the original felt like a bad translation to me. He should give French a go.
>>
>>52078068
come on, who wants to visit Bolivia?
>>
>>52077810
>Romantic language
>>
File: queen-laughing.jpg (71 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
queen-laughing.jpg
71 KB, 620x620
>>52078068

>Argies getting salty again over our keking them in the Falklands

This is my face when.
>>
>>52077194
Scots
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scots_language
>>
>>52078120
Well it's not fair to name Bolivia man, come on.
>>
>>52077194

Pig latin.
>>
>>52078120
interesting landscapes and colonial architechture
bolivians are shit tier tho lmao
>>
File: billete-100.jpg (70 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
billete-100.jpg
70 KB, 980x551
>>52078223
You mean you stealing rightful argentine clay?
>>
>>52076902
>>52076799
>>52076507

Bon alors c'est bien sympa de me traiter d'ignorant mais combien d'entre vois ont vraiment lu un bouquin en franchute?
Nan parceque cest facile de glorifier les productions nationales mais pour comparer faudrait deja etre capable de parler et lire les deux langues.

Pinchis putos.
>>
File: FALKMAIN620_1648041a.jpg (86 KB, 620x404) Image search: [Google]
FALKMAIN620_1648041a.jpg
86 KB, 620x404
>>52078337

How does it feel to know that we completely keked you in the Falklands war and that a land you claim as YOUR OWN has OUR flag flying over it?

I don't think we could ever put such a land on our currency if our flag wasn't flying over it, because it would be completely and utterly humiliating. Clearly Argies like to be humiliated and keked, huh?
>>
>>52071584
Spanish. It's easier than french.
>>
>>52078422
Fucking rekt
>>
>>52078479
>says the oh great british empire
>now just some islands
>constantly asking for help from it's former colonies
>getting its ass saved by them numerous times
>world capital of keking
>>
>>52078337
>rightful
It's French desu
>>
>>52078034
You are now memeing.
Belize has the second largest coral reef in the world, central america one lf the richest fauna in the world, colombia and mexico have beaches to die for.
Peru and mexico have gastronomies that have notjing to envy to the french one.
The cordillera bears some pf the highest moubtains of the planet as well as amazing volcanoes. Patagonia by itself is worth going to latam.
Also pampa, chilean wine, inca, aztec and mayan ruins.

Latin america is one of the best region to travel mate
>>
>>52078693
literally the only reason people go there is to fuck Latinas
>>
>>52078610

>just some islands

Still ours tho.
>>
>>52072797

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9UC2630jnM
>>
>>52077954
sos terrible idiota, pero no me llama la atenciĂłn dado que sos mexico, se ve que no leiste una mierda lo que puso por eso citas brasil y hablar en castellano, la verdad no tengo mas ganas de responderte, segui siendo ignorante y chupandola la pija a los europeos como lo venias haciendo con los yankees, salu2

>>52078422
ademas para que mierda me citas si vas a hablar en frances?? no ves que sos terrible retardado, pero nuevamente te repito no me llama para nada la atencion porque sos mexicano, segui saltando los muros
>>
>>52078610
The butthurt is strong with this one

>>52078602
Inb4 broken french google translate assraped reply
>>
>>52078693

I'm not going to read any of that because I don't care

I would rather go to France or Switzerland or Belgium any day of the week than go to any Spanish-speaking shithole, and especially Latin America, because you are all disgusting wetbacks t.b.h.
>>
>>52072338
Stop the self hate meme, unless you are a dirty moroccan...
>>
>>52078422
No te defiendas más chicano. Dijiste que literalmente sólo había 4 autores latinoamericanos que valían la pena, sos un kek que quiere salvar la cara. Sí, los franceses son más prolíficos en literatura y no tiene nada que ver. Nadie se está masturbando sobre la calidad local, pero vos te vas para el otro lado y le chupas las bolas a cualquier europeo/anglo/asiático. No te digo ignorante porque sabés, te digo boludo, con cariño.
>>
>>52078422
ahi lo traduje, como dije en mi otro post, sos terrible chupapijas, encima le hablas en frances para quedar bien CON UN FRANCES, en un thread britanico, solo para quedar bien con dos personas, segui chupando chicanito
>>
>>52078693
brits only want a cheap beach to puke in
>>
File: jamal.jpg (38 KB, 324x407) Image search: [Google]
jamal.jpg
38 KB, 324x407
>>52078813
>>
>>52078778
bueno pero como le decia al mogolico mexicano, a nosotros nos llega toda la basura comercial, eso no quiere decir que los gallegos no tengan cosas buenas
>>
>>52078693
>>52078831
>>52078910
>typical mexi-southern cone cireclejerk
>>>/lat/
>>
>>52079012
which is why we go to Spain
>>
>>52079033
sos un cornudo pa
>>
>>52078910
Ni te gastes, es patético el loco. Pensé que en México tenían algo de respeto propio y eso de ser chupapijas yankis era un meme, pero viene este y demuestra que no.
>>
>>52075900
>famous = good
Spanish lit is much more enjoyable than french for me.
I've actually read the fucking 7 books of À la recherche du temps perdu and a single tale of Borges is plain better literally than the series.
I could list many of spanish books (and im leaving the whole latin america out) not as well known but more satisfiying than the books of your list that almost mo one have read and no one have enjoyed.
>>
>>52078120
>cocaine is $5 a gram
>you can buy dynamite
>locals will take you camping on donkeys for $10 a day
>there's a bunch of backpackers who don't consider it sex so they're really easy
>you can improve your cardio living at 5000m altitude
>there's a bunch of jungles

Bolivia is pretty dope. Probably going back in 2016. It's one of those places you can live like a king for $40 a day.
>>
>>52076346
See? And on top of that you're also humble. Why aren't you learning this amazing language, OP? Do you hate nice things?
>>
>>52077475
>Please speak english because other people here are not necessary able to read spanish
>tfw I understood everything

Based Latin languages and their similarities
>>
>>52076799
>no solo en Uruguay, Argentina, Brasil, Mexico

You are the cultureless swine citing brasil as an example of the great productions o latam to defend SPANISH language.

>>52078797
Now you just find yourself stupid and have to resume to banter and do damage control.

My interjection in french was asking you: how can you compare the merit of each litterature and culture if you do not even speak french?

But from someone who needs to go back to spanish to express himself properly because your english is limited i wasnt expecting much.

Go back to being a nationalist retard and peddling proudly in your mud while the rest of the world ignores you.
>>
>>52079047
yes
good thing is that you don't come anywhere near where I live
>>
File: oui.jpg (55 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
oui.jpg
55 KB, 900x506
>this thread
>>
what are you spics arguing about
>>
>>52079196
Borges is more French than some French authors, so reading the French translation feels more natural. Spanish literature is all muh siglo de oro and the same old troopes again and again and again. Seriously we can't even compare.
>>
>>52076346
Why did you allow Qu'est-ce qu'on a fait au Bon Dieu to be filmed? Why is French cinema so shitty nowadays? It was god tier during decades.
>>
>>52079331
You should be able to understand with your 30% of French vocabulary f.am
>>
>>52079331
Argies and mini-argies accuse the mexican of being a cocksucker for the UK
>>
File: img_redirect.php.jpg (70 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
img_redirect.php.jpg
70 KB, 960x960
>>52079346
>Borges is more French than some French authors
>>
>>52079259
tomatela mexicano, sos terrible cornudo, te venia tratando con el mayor respeto que podia pero la verdad ya me di cuenta que con ustedes no hay caso, son cornudos y van a morir cornudos, cite a brasil porque vos mismos pusite

>There are literally 4 authors worth reading in whole latin america.

seguro brasil NO ESTA EN LATINO AMERICA
ya se lo que pusiste en frances porque lo traduje con google, la verdad que mi ingles es limitado si, pero me da para entender y escribir, pero era tanto que la verdad no queria gastarme, porque en realidad queria que vos me entendieras y no el resto del board, a diferencia tuya que necesitas que todos te entiendan por el complejo de inferioridad que tuviste, tenes, y vas a tener chicano
>>
>>52079346
if you add the lit from you america? ofc you can.
>>
>>52079466
No you can't, face it, we should be glad we even get to share a border with that marvel of a country. Seriously OP, go for it, you wouldn't regret learning French.
>>
>>52072269
What about the autist who attacks windmills?

It is a Spanish classic
>>
File: 1445799640746.png (189 KB, 403x286) Image search: [Google]
1445799640746.png
189 KB, 403x286
>>
>>52079650
>autist who attacks windmills
rude
>>
>>52077414
>Half of Africa

Only?
>>
>>52079650
It's because we hate the Netherlands and their windmills, bunch of fags.
>>
Learn Greek instead
>>
>>52079219
>get kidnapped as soon as you step off of the plane because you're white and will get a good ransom
>>
>>52079979
I've always felt that windmills were gay. I'm glad that someone is willing to stand up for what is right.
>>
>>52079219
Have you ever had sex with a 100% native indian girl with no yucky impure Spaniard bits?

That is my dream, to do that while high on rainforest drugz
>>
>>52079587
Ok i leave alone with your keking performance
>>
File: Evo.jpg (30 KB, 636x440) Image search: [Google]
Evo.jpg
30 KB, 636x440
>>52080524
>Have you ever had sex with a 100% native indian girl with no yucky impure Spaniard bits?
>That is my dream, to do that while high on rainforest drugz
>>
>>52079404
>>52079404
OP ask a general question about merits of french and spanish language on an english imageboard.

I reply relatively objectively highlighting that french litterature is better while spanish is more widespread.

You are the one getting on your high horse going all MUH ARGENTINA stronk and memeing. I carefully pointed out that i am right and that you have little to no right to argue on this because you cannot even fucking read french. I do, i have read extensively both spanish-speaking and french speaking authors and gave an educated answer on the merit of each language in this matter.
Brasil is in latam but it is irrelevant to our discussion, you'd only bring it out of desperation, grasping at straws.

Now all you can do is choke on your drool while it frothes around your mouth because someone said that argentina wasnt the best at something. Typical of your tiny-penis complex of inferiority. To the point that you cannot express yourself in english anymore.
Not everything coming from europe is better, but some things are, and its olay.
But you habe been brainwashed so much that you can only understand the world in two categories: Argentina Stronk, filthy outside powers that are comploting to ruin us (damn you canada mining, malvinas argentinas) and their suckups. Using outside powers as scapegoat and pointing fingers to hide the shortcomings of your country and its corrupt oligarchy has been a national sport for too long. Meanwhile your Fantastico country has been pillaged and dragged into third-world like inflation. ffs, today chile has an higher gdp per capita than you have.

So you say that spanish has great litterature? I wholeheartidly say yes, just that french has better.
You habe not read a single book in french so any furtjer opinion on your part is invalid.

Thank you
>>
French

Spanish is a festering dung heap of a language
>>
>>52080709
I'm sorry but everyone knows Spanish girls are plain and boring, and they smoke too much.

Give me a short fat girl from the Andes any day.
>>
>>52071893

why they fuck would you want to speak to south americans?

they have nothing worth anything
>>
>>52071584
Why learn another language when it will be the ONLY language in the world.
>>
>>52081182
Italian is a dead language, destroyed by their own foolishness.
>>
>>52080786
no entendiste nada, como siempre, no entendes nada, aunque mas que no entender nada te haces el boludo y me saltas con el complejo argentino, nada que ver, pero nada que ver a lo que estabamos hablando en un principio terminaste diciendo cualquier cosa, encima saltas que no se frances, te dije que no se frances pero no dije que no habia leido autores frances, tan retardado podes llegar a ser? tan retardado podes llegar a ser para creer que por no saber frances no podes leer autores frances? en serio? cite a brasil porque es lo que correspondia por estar hablando de latinoamerica, no busco desesperadamente nada, de hecho, podia no citarlo e igual marcar un punto
Y no, tengo el cerebro lavado, simplemente te marcaba otro punto, el que tiene el cerebro quemado sos vos que saltas con cualquier cosa, no tiene nada que ver la inflacion y todas las pavadas que pones y tampoco me importa lo de chile, de hecho no tiene absolutamente nada que ver

ja, claro, no se frances, y por eso nunca lei un libro de un autor frances traducido al castellano, claro, tenes razon mexico, si al final igual no nos vamos a poner de acuerdo, segui en tu ignorancia, porque al final me alegro no compartir los gustos con una persona como vos, despreciable, como todo mexicano, segui saltando muros, espalda mojada

Gracias por leer
>>
>>52080986
coke
>>
>>52071584
French: to deal drugs with niggers
Spanish: to command your junglenigger gardener or your moor maid.

I guess you should learn none
>>
>>52082605
Kill yourself, non human trash
>>
>>52071584
Learn both, they aren't very difficult
>>
>>52071735
Are all self-hating Spaniards of /int/ actually butthurt Catalanes?
>>
>>52087026
No.
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.