[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Former Queen Bee of the Netherlands came to watch an orchest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Queen Bee Koningin Beatrix.jpg (95 KB, 640x431) Image search: [Google]
Queen Bee Koningin Beatrix.jpg
95 KB, 640x431
Former Queen Bee of the Netherlands came to watch an orchestra but was halted by a muzzie conductor. Entire Dutch orchestra then walks out in shame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRYZMlUZBGY
>>
File: bea.jpg (52 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
bea.jpg
52 KB, 600x437
Fucking kebab scum
>>
good to see the orchestra have some balls
>>
Good lord.
Why did Muslims became the new christians?
>>
>>52071403
Because Islam tolerates no other religion. This one asks nicely while others don't even say "convert or die", they just kill.
>>
File: geert.jpg (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
geert.jpg
21 KB, 400x300
>>
so hes just butthurt she wouldn't talk with him?
>>
>>52070466
Nice security you got there.
>>
>>52072256
Yes but that's not all. At the end he is telling the people that Islam is the right way, he's trying to convert them.
>>
File: immortan pepe.jpg (152 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
immortan pepe.jpg
152 KB, 500x600
>>52070466
>Muzzies not understanding the queen is supposed to be above politics and thus can't speak of political matters

I really wonder if PVV is going to get anywhere near their polling numbers the upcoming election, it would be the ride of a lifetime if they did.
>>
I don't think he was the conductor, he was some random Muslim who decided to get on the stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1A_az3KANA
>>
>>52072598

>3rd of September 2011

I thought this was a recent thing.. Was this big news back then? I don't remember this shit at all... I thought the OP was weird, since she hasn't been Queen in ages..
>>
File: 1437534545446.gif (648 KB, 385x255) Image search: [Google]
1437534545446.gif
648 KB, 385x255
>>52070466
>audience starts clapping when he is done
The west is truely done for
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.