[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden does it again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>Samtidigt lanserade kommunen en sorts dejtingsajt, "varmtvälkommen.se", där karlstadsbor, i huvudsak unga tjejer, kunde anmäla sig om de ville träffa någon nyanländ och lära känna denne.

>At the same time, the municipality started a sorts of dating site ''warmwelcome.se'', where Karlstads citizens, most young women, could join if they wanted to meet up with newly arrived migrants and get to know them

https://www.nordfront.se/kommunen-anordnar-rasblandarlager-svenska-flickor.smr

>Söderköpings kommun, Svenska Kyrkan och Röda Korset har tillsammans anordnat ett läger där så kallade ensamkommande flyktingbarn ska få träffa svenska flickor i 16-års åldern.

>Söderkopings municipality, Swedish Church and the Red Cross has together started a CAMP where so called ''lone refugee children'' get to meet young swedish girls aged 16.
>>
>>52069682
At this point, the authorities are begging for a gang of angry young white Swedes to bash black skulls.
>>
>>52069682

I don't speak gay
>>
>2014-08-21
>>
>>52073979
this
>>
>>52070154
No, they are available for the gay migrants.
>>
>>52075320

So you're saying most Swedish municipalities have these by now?
>>
>going to a nazi site for swedish news
I guess you pick the propaganda you want huh
>>
>>52069682
THE LAND OF ČUCKOLD
>>
>>52076722
Go to bed Muhammadan
>>
>>52069682
I've participated in events where you talk to immigrants to help them learn the language. I think it's a good initiative, but it's fucking creepy if only young girls are allowed to participate.
>>
holy keks
>>
I hope Finland will annex this shithole soon.
>>
>>52083685
>I've participated in immigrant events

Holy shit, how cvcked can you be? Did you invite him over to fuck your wife afterwords Hans?
>>
f-free GFS?
>>
>>52084047
They treat us to home-made cookies. Most of them were middle-aged responsible family fathers and mothers.
>>
>>52069682
Oh for fucks sake. This has been all over alt-media, where it just says it's an initiative for ANYONE to meet "New Swedes" "at their own risk" (yes they actually wrote this).

Nordfront/SMR made up the young girls part so they could fap to their stormfag kuck fantasies.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.