[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather live in the most indigenous part of Mexico,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: muertos.jpg (144 KB, 600x435) Image search: [Google]
muertos.jpg
144 KB, 600x435
Would you rather live in the most indigenous part of Mexico, or the Kurdish part of Turkey?
>>
Kurdish part of Turkey then run to my comfy tourist town in the Aegean
>>
Oh, and this is ignoring the situation in Syria and the effect/spillover it has on the Kurdish part of Turkey
>>
File: Mgs-sniper-wolf.jpg (56 KB, 400x585) Image search: [Google]
Mgs-sniper-wolf.jpg
56 KB, 400x585
>>52064748
Kurds are white
>>
>both have ugly smelly women
>both have awful weather
>both have no heads
>both speak shitty languages
>>
I would live in Yucatan desu
>>
i've been to chiapas. it's pretty nice.
>>
>>52064799
How's the cheap methanol vodka this year?
>>
Do they still speak Spanish in indigenous Mexico? If so I'd definitely go there because I speak basic Spanish and would find it easier to integrate. Plus I'm really interested in Aztec/Mayan culture, and would enjoy learning about that. Not a big fan of the women, but experience tells me that wouldn't be a problem for me anyway.
>>
>>52064927
unless you're in some rural village, spanish is spoken as a lingua franca by the vast majority of indigenous mexicans
>>
>>52064915

Dunno, I don't drink :^)
>>
>>52064927
From what I understand, most people speak Spanish in the indigenous areas, but there are still several million speakers of indigenous languages and a lot of people are bilingual. Although I met someone who told me they met a Mexican and tried speaking in Spanish to them, but they were confused because they actually spoke English better than Spanish because they were fully indigenous (this was in the US).
>>
Mexico all the way
>>
>>52064748
I'd rather live with the indigenous people of Mexico
>>
>>52064748

Probably mexico. I never want to find myself anywhere near the middle east.
>>
>>52064799
>>52064988
And what's with all those dubs?
>>
File: images (7).jpg (41 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
41 KB, 511x288
I already live in the most indigenous state in Mexico
>>
>>52065094
Asco
>>
File: YPJ Girl 2.jpg (36 KB, 645x352) Image search: [Google]
YPJ Girl 2.jpg
36 KB, 645x352
>>52065094
And don't you want to give a Kurdish qt your big Mayan cock?
>>
Indigenous communities must be interesting, at least they maintain their customs and are peaceful
>>
I would rather live in the depths of hell, instead of living in kurdlands.
>>
File: san_cristobal.jpg (97 KB, 750x489) Image search: [Google]
san_cristobal.jpg
97 KB, 750x489
>>52064748
Mexico definitely. The pure indian areas are some of the safest most traditional parts of the entire country. Biggest downsides are that they're mostly rural farming communities and are super religious.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (43 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
43 KB, 511x288
>>52065094
In San Cristóbal de las Casas?
>>
>>52065169
it's true, the indigenous states are much safer and free of cartel degeneracy than the rest of the country
>>
>>52065169
Españoles en Chiapas:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2-2fE-fx-HY
>>
>>52064927
>Do they still speak Spanish in indigenous Mexico?
Yep. Most recent generation natives are bi-lingual. Older people often only speak indigenous languages or only Spanish if they were one of the ethnicities that were forcefully hispanicized.

>>52064998
>they actually spoke English better than Spanish because they were fully indigenous (this was in the US).
That's common amongst Mayas. Some of the more far right members of Maya society have a hate boner for anything Spanish so won't learn the language, but a lot of Maya are Angloboos and don't have a problem with learning English to make better money.

>>52065094
Noice.
>>
>>52065359
I'm mestizo fåm
>>
>>52065426
Shitting up Spain little by little
>>
Mexico. I would join EZLN
>>
>>52065507
EZLN is pretty much just an acronym to sell T-shirts to leftist white tourists presently. They're a meme movement now. They're basically a thinly veiled front for protection of the Maya small businesses, farms and traditional market economy.
>>
File: 1BSYvMS.jpg (82 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1BSYvMS.jpg
82 KB, 1080x1080
>>52064748
>Kurdish part of Turkey?
Where's that? Iraq Kurdistan?

I'd rather live in eastern Anatolia or Mexico.
>>
>>52065426
But you're Spanish right?
>>
>>52065641
3/4 Spanish, so yes
>>
>>52065641
Race doesn't matter among the followers of Allah.
>>
>>52065780
Takbeer
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.