[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On a scale of 1 to 10 how racist has 4chan (particularly /b/,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 15
File: evil.jpg (115 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
evil.jpg
115 KB, 645x773
On a scale of 1 to 10 how racist has 4chan (particularly /b/, /pol/ and /int) made you?

I'd put myself at around 7. The #blacklivesmatter movement strike me as just a bunch of petulant children playing into the media cartel's wallet. Oddly enough, /b/ also gave me serious jungle fever. The thought of knocking up some busty random black chick gets me carbon nanotubes hard. What the fuck have I turned into.
>>
>>52059987
I'm not racist at all, the only people I hate are Muslims and they are not a race.
>>
I hate all races equally

except for asians

asians are ok
>>
>>
It hasn't really. Realizing #blacklivesmatter has shot itself in the foot multiple times is not racist.
It has made me more of a centrist though.
>>
I only hates americans and argies
>>
4chan hasn't affected my opinion at all. I had experiences with everyone from the niggest of nigs to civilized black people even before coming here.
#blacklivesmatter hasn't affected my opinion either, as I always knew that those kind of people exist. Many of them are no more bullheaded than wannabe revolutionaries from #OccupyWallStreet or any other movement du jour. Once you've invested yourself that much into a narrative, it's hard to accept that part of it might be based on utter nonsense.
>>
none, it just made me more open to thinking the thoughts that i always had

if you live in the US and have a positive opinion of black people, or if you have a positive opinion of muslims and refugees im quite sure you are either delusional or lying to yourself
>>
>>52060158
>Many of them are no more bullheaded than wannabe revolutionaries from #OccupyWallStreet
i forgot about that bullshit. that was reddit, the protest
>>
>>52059987
muslims arent a race so im not racist
>>
I used to be maybe a 4 when I was younger but now I consider myself a 2 at most.

I'm not a conservitard so 4chan hasn't influenced my opinions on race.
>>

I was very racist before coming to 4chan.
After having visited /pol/ a couple times I saw how ridiculous racism was.

I do not even use the word race in real life anymore because we are all from the same race: the human race.
>>
Like a 3. I don't have a problem with race mixing or whatever but I don't get offended by anything either. I do hate islam but that's not a race.
>>
File: 1445232824001.jpg (18 KB, 236x353) Image search: [Google]
1445232824001.jpg
18 KB, 236x353
4chan has made me less racist I think

I disregard all the stupid nigger shit posted on here because I dont respect those people

but before I started browsing I havent seen a lot of attractive black people posted on the internet which I've found a shit ton of on here
>>
>>52060039
t. Zhangguo Ren
>>
>>52059987
>fucking nigers
>dirty shitskins
>durka burka
>muh white heritage
>fucking monkeys
>currynigers
>colonization was so nice you ungrateful
>"i'm not black i swear"
>nooo the jeeews

kek, whites are very idiots. correlation does not mean causality
>>
shitskins are ugly and i dont want them in my country
>>
>>52059987
Honestly the only thing this site has changed is my opinion of Islam, and even in that regard, I still think it's a bit extreme to assume that every Muslim is one shitty political cartoon away from being racist.
so maybe a 3 out of 10
>>
>>52060039

我爱北京天安门
>>
>>52060379
whites of pol and many on int, btw
>>
File: the-cuckold.jpg (194 KB, 1056x1606) Image search: [Google]
the-cuckold.jpg
194 KB, 1056x1606
>>52060394
Your women beg to differ
>>
hasn't really changed my opinion on anything.
it made me give up facebook though.
>>
I was always pretty racist... But 1 being liberal arts tier, and 10 being Hitler ... I'd say I oscillate between a 5 and a 6.

Honestly I feel like >>52060330. Some of racism here is so retarded it makes you feel like a liberal
>>
>>52059987
About 7.
East Asians like the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese are cool with me, but I despise all other races. Especially gypsies and arabs but negroes are bad too. But I also dislike west and southern asians because they're literally filthy.
>>
>>52059987
Islam is not a race so despite my wanting all of them gassed I can confidently say I'm a solid 1 or 2.
>>
>>52059987
4chan hasn't changed how I think about other people because I don't base my opinions around memes, paranoia and shitposting.
>>
>>52060330
humans are a specy subdivised in races. Like every animals
stupid fucking monkey
>>
I'm not really racist at all, I like Arabs, Asians, Turks, Hispanics, Jews (except Puerto Ricans) and even Indians. I just hate Niggers, don't give me this blacks and niggers shit either, I think every single nigger should be killed in the street like the subhuman they are.
>>
>>52060485

This
>>
>>52060485

This
>>
File: justintrudeau2015.jpg (81 KB, 1608x905) Image search: [Google]
justintrudeau2015.jpg
81 KB, 1608x905
>>52060485
>memes and paranoia

Shitposting.
>>
>>52060485
>>52060504
Or yall are just simple-minded egotists who are too stupid to decipher meaning from cloudy BS and too self involved to notice the often posted insightful bits posted.
Enjoy the feeling of your head up your ass.
>>
>>52060567
>>52060493
Samefag.
Top bait my friend
>>
>>52060527
Islam is not a race, it's an ideology. If you hate Islam you are not racist, it just means you're sane.
>>
File: 1407102836793.gif (310 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1407102836793.gif
310 KB, 320x180
>>52059987
i'd say about an 7 or 8
i already had nationalist and pro-white beliefs before though, i just used to bury them, convince myself i was being irrational and consume all sorts of "progressive" media in hope that more socially acceptable beliefs might rub off on me. 4chan just allowed me to accept myself tbqh.
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with being racist it's just personal preference. Y'all get mad because yall are niggers
>>
>>52060407
Tiananmen, and a good kilometer in any direction, is seriously the most boring part of Beijing.
>>
0, because fuck you.
>>
I'm not a racist, but I'm far right and hate radical muslims and anglos, they're evil
>>
File: BBwQOjm.png (6 KB, 354x112) Image search: [Google]
BBwQOjm.png
6 KB, 354x112
>>52060588
Poorly meme'd Barbosa.
>>
>>52060688
The fuck did we ever do to you?
>>
>ITT anglos seriously think that they're white

sorry, but you wasn't in Rome, so you aren't
>>
I hate everyone equally
You can't tear that out of me
No segregation, separation
Just me and my world of enemies
>>
>>52060704
You're made a tumbrl feminist herring shit, you always tell about democracy, but you in friendship with mad saudi arabians, and your society took the worst things from left and from right. And finally, I can't understand most anglo dialects without a subs.

Actually I like English as a cool west german language, but as the world language.. I would prefer french.
>>
>>52060707
kek ok genghis
>>
>>52060748
>genghis

wot
>>
File: image.jpg (345 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345 KB, 1284x980
>>52060743

My fuckin sides
>>
>>52060748
muslims in RF are more european than muslims in UK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF6YZ1HVnl8
>>
I only hates argies, niggers, Muslims, pardos and the jews
>>
Asians, Jews, Turks (sane ones), some latinos etc. are fine, but I don't tolerate anything outside of them besides Europeans obviously. I'd give myself a 7 since I seriously hate Arabs, negroes, curryniggers etc. and would probably ethnically cleanse them out of the world if I could. Before 4chan I was still a racist but I would be closer to a 4 or 5. 4chan let it fester and grow
>>
I float between a 7 and 9 most of the time. I also live in an area with extremely degenerate blacks so that doesn't help either. I've been mugged 3 times in 5 years walking home alone at night.
>>
>>52060878
Yikes. Where's that?
>>
>>52060235

They set up all their nasty tents in the nicest part of my town's historic downtown area and shouted shit at us 24/7 while we were out drinking and what not. After a month, every tent had been slashed to pieces with knifes and car keys, and people began to piss all over their stuff until they left.

They submitted a big article to our local paper about how we are all bigots and not a single person gave a fuck. I love the South sometimes.
>>
>>52060743
Being global hegemon mean we have to tolerate a lot of people we hate, Saudi Arabia is one of them. We'll be bombing them within the decade.

But our relationship with the sandniggers has nothing to do with you other than oil so my question still stands:

What have we done to Russia other than deservedly crashing your economy in retribution for Russia destabilizing Europe?
>>
I used to be a dumb blue pill until 4chan taught me how awful minorities are.
>>
3/4 is average in america
>>
>>52060894

Athens, Georgia. Poorest city/county in the entire South. There's a gigantic public housing project about 300 yards from me that we all call "The Iron Triangle." 2/3 muggings happening while passing near it.
>>
>>52060927
EU is a gay version of USSR, it shouldn't exists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxSfnrh1l8Y

also you supported the most evil polish enemies, it can destroys NATO
>>
File: 1449790920017.jpg (229 KB, 449x1197) Image search: [Google]
1449790920017.jpg
229 KB, 449x1197
>>52060927
>bombing
>saudis
>within a decade
>>
>On a scale of 1 to 10 how racist has 4chan (particularly /b/, /pol/ and /int) made you?
>made you
If anything, it's made me less racist. The shit people on here say just shows you niggers come in all colours.
>>
>>52060927
also don't take it all seirously
radical muslims and liberal retards are problems, anglos itself - no.

but I wanna see french as the lingua franca
>>
>>52060927
also, why you didn't take us in NATO in 90's when we was the most pro-murrican country ever?
>>
>>52060970
The EU is shit, and much like Russia it should not exist.

As for the Poles they're some of the only Yuropoors worth a damn. They're one of our oldest allied and the only ones who don't treat us like shit.

Yes we will support them over Russia, always. Deal with it and learn to get along with them. Russsia is far too weak to do otherwise.
>>
>>52061064
You have to apply to NATO to get into NATO. Russia never bothered to fill out the paperwork and you never had any intention of doing so.
>>
>>52061064
This is actually a super legit question. World would be a much better place had it happened.
>>
>>52059987
I just want people to live in their countries and try to make them better. Globalism imports world conflicts and world problems to your neighbourhood. Africa, ME, South Asia are the way they are because of the people there. By importing them you import their mediocrity.
>>
>>52061086
This is bullshit. Russian politicians on different levels had many talks with western guys about it back in 90's but they never showed any kind of enthusiasm back.
>>
>>52061073
Actually in a conflict between emperial Russia and Poland I would support Poland too, but it's another theme for discuss.
And you didn't understand what I had meaning.
I meant the ukrainian maidan was made by polish enemies (radical ukrainian nationalists)
>>
If anything 4chin has made me realize how phony and cowardly whites can be.

None of the opinions on minorities here surprise me but it just confirms my suspicions that whites are generally incredibly ignorant and don't like being confronted about it.
>>
>>52061135
Except that's a meme propageted bt Russian state media which never happened.

There is a formal application process to NATO, a process Russia never so much attempted to begin.
>>
>>52059987
4chan has made me a bit more conservative but it hasn't changed me much.

I strongly disagree with 4chan on most of their opinions about feminism which are largely distorted and overblown. Yes, there are radical "feminists" and they're shitty. They're just as shitty as a "radical" anybody else. But these radical feminists are irrelevant and don't change anything about contemporary society and more than the KKK does.

I hold on to my suspicion that most of 4chan's, and the "Manosphere"/Men's Rights movement at large's views on women and feminism are fueled largely by 1. virginity and 2. social awkwardness.

First clue is that these people are obsessed with women. They feel threatened by women. I just don't. Women are just people with fun vagina holes. Look at Elliot Rodger. Textbook virgin with rage. And he obsessed over women and felt threatened by them like manosphere dolts do.

After I lost my virginity (and subsequently started getting laid a lot), I just relaxed when it came to women. I didn't put them on a pedestal anymore, nor did I feel threatened by them or "Femnazis." Plus I never had a father figure and I was raised by mother and older sister, who raised me well I think.

I gotta agree with 'Pac, m8s.

"And since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we rape our women, do we hate our women
I think it's time to kill for our women
Time to heal our women, be real to our women"
>>
File: 1449929450044.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1449929450044.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>>52059987
>letting a Fijian volcano preparedness simulator affect how you view the world

You'd best be joking nigger
>>
>>52061195
if girl says that she is feminist she is obiviously a retard girl

normal girls (that could be named as "feminists" in a conservative way) are going to far right today
>>
>>52061144
Whether they're antagonistic to Poland or not is immaterial as they are not a threat.

How many members does the far right even have in the Rada anyway, like 3? Even if the had the entire house they wouldn't be a threat to our allies, Ukraine is pathetically weak.
>>
>>52060914
>They submitted a big article to our local paper about how we are all bigots and not a single person gave a fuck. I love the South sometimes.
>>
>tfw you're such a feminist you're scared of talking with men opressing rapers outside of anonymous boards
>>
File: 1449433844015.gif (2 MB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1449433844015.gif
2 MB, 550x550
>>52061305
m'lady
>>
File: bill_hickock.jpg (66 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
bill_hickock.jpg
66 KB, 599x600
>grew up in a low income, primarily black neighborhood
>had a lot of black friends as a kid
>got along basically fine
>picked on for being white occasionally but nothing I'd dwell on
>racism not even a thought
>grow up
>go to college
>race this, race that
>black people complain about everything
>complain about cops, complain about schools, drugs, march about, yell at people, shriek, demand white people feel guilty
>this has gone on for years and I have never felt so bitter about blacks in my life

It is fucking unbearable. They had a sit-in at my university to show "solidarity" with the Mizzou retards recently. They throw shitfits over one person getting killed by a cop in Shitcago while their South has been a literal 3rd world warzone for over a DECADE. This group of people will NEVER acknowledge their own responsibility in a lot of things and will ALWAYS blame whites. It's infuriating. 30 years from now I see this dumb ass country dwelling on the same dumb shit.

Big thanks to Obama, our first black President, for overseeing the most radical dip into divisive racial politics and tension in my lifetime, job well done buddy. There is nothing Trump could say to get me to not vote for him.
>>
>>52061378

My university now requires literally *everyone* to take a "culture studies class" aka White Guilt 101 now. Even the fucking med students have to go listen to fat ugly hispanic women talk about how whites oppress them and write papers on it for a semester. I really need to graduate, college has made me so jaded
>>
>>52061563

I am 100% ready to fill up our government with nationalistic, reactionary morons to counteract the ridiculous progressive shit we have come to find ourself in today

What is college going to look like for my kids 20 or so years from now?
>>
>>52061563
I'm so glad I'm doing a relatively SJW free subject in a surprisingly SJW free university. There are some societies and the SU isn't exactly good but on the whole its a lot better than some shit.
>>
>>52061646

I'm in CS. It's fairly "SJW free" but my God are they at the gates trying to get their fucking claws into it. Not enrolling in the program themselves, mind you. Demanding SJW required gen ed courses as well as crying about why women are underrepresented and demanding a "hard look" at it or whatever the fuck they're bleating about.
>>
i dont dislike other ethnicities/religions but i dont want them near either
>>
>>52060235
There is nothing wrong with Reddit.
>>
>>52059987
>Despise white Europeans.

>Everyday use their inventions. Aircraft. Sewer. Car. Syringes that saves the life of blacks and Latin Americans.
>>
I wouldn't say straight up racist, but I may have developed some less than healthy opinions. Then I went and tried to share these opinions on a very PC forum because I'm a dumbfuck and that backfired on me massively and caused me a ton of headache so now I sure as hell don't have a negative opinion about anyone.
>>
>>52059987
it made me less racist I would say. This all immigrant crisis is caused by free welfare money not because evil mudslims want to destroy humanity. Muslims would give a fuck about civilized parts of world if europe stops give them money and lets em kill each other.
>>
4chan can make you a little more hateful. To become a lot more hateful just attend any western university where you get brow beaten with political messages, told to study them, write about them and if you don't write what they want to hear they'll sabotage your chances of a job.
>>
>>52059987
>What the fuck have I turned into.
logic, reason, and empathy kicking in as you age matey. racism is a generalisation, as you age generalisations become less mentally palatable and so your brain starts to reason them out one by one, possibly less so if it goes against your beliefs /culture but its still there, you cant beat biology. Your brain is changing, nothing you can do except accept it, that way you will have less mental problems from trying to de-reason your new ideas back into your old belief system.
>>
>>52059987
I guess 4chan has made me a 7 where before I was a 2.

Maybe before I had these ideas not so well articulated in my head but I definitely thought there was something wrong with black ppl as they are consistently poor and under performing even outside Africa in places like Brazil, US, Haiti, etc. I find it incredible that there is not one independent community of blacks in this planet, of 500,000 plus, or so, that can be genuinely called 1st world.

Sure some blacks do well when integrated but in large groups they fail miserably at civilization, and I don't think arguments of past exploitation and discrimination really count anymore.
>>
>>52062064
>>52062064
5 years into university and a couple of my classes really have been like this. Can't wait to get out and move to a more traditional area. U.S. universities really want to uproot all social norms these days and it doesn't vibe well with me.

What is weird is 5 years ago when I was a freshman, the whole campus was still very conservative. 2014 did a huge number on us.
>>
>>52062218

Progressives have always been very loud and domineering. Their recent (past 5 years) takeover of the internet has led to some very rapid and radical results. I'm not sure where this ride ends. The vocal minority found a platform to shout endlessly on and it's getting traction with the younger generation. These morons only exist to "change" everything, continuously.
>>
>>52060491
Kek and you're part of the cUck race you fucking retarded Algerian coward
>>
>>52062280

I'm the guy you replied to. I attend the University of Georgia. We used to have a Confederate bar called Generals (after General Lee) with old south architecture and everything. We also had a "watermelon martini" colloquially called a Nigger-tini.

Cue 2014, now that bar is constantly under insane political scrutiny and hate, all Confederate themed events/parties are forbidden, one of the most historic buildings on campus is now the African American Studies buildings, and the biggest historical landmark sign (the state has them all over the place) is about the first 2 niggers to attend the school. How does so much happen in 2 years?

Also Yik-Yak did a real number on student privacy. One muslim fucker made a bomb threat to get out of an organic chemistry exam last year, and now suddenly EVERYTHING is under surveillance.

And to really put the cherry on top, 2014 also banned tobacco smoking on campus. No - it didn't actually deter anyone from not smoking, but now instead of having convenient places to ash and throw away cigarettes on campus when you are studying for 12 hours straight at the library, they took them all away so they could brag to the rest of the country how progressive they are. Now we just throw all our 10,000s of daily cigarette butts into the woods, bushes, anywhere because THERE IS NOWHERE TO PUT THEM ANYMORE. Fucking liberals will do anything to be Facebook cool but will never consider the real life, practical consequences of what they do because they do not live in reality.
>>
I'm not a racist and never will be a racist but it's unbelievably fun to bait /pol/, I try to post a minimum of 5 "how do white people even compete" threads accompanied by a bbc image every day. I can still sympathize with people who are legitimately racist though, especially yuropoors getting btfo by refugees.
>>
>>52062584

t. Hao Wang Chung Tang
>>
>>52059987
I was 10/10 before 4chan, and now I am 8/10.
>>
>>52059987
>I'd put myself at around 7. The #blacklivesmatter movement strike me as just a bunch of petulant children playing into the media cartel's wallet.
Not racist, but I agree. However, this is due to black misleadership class making sure black people don't develop power or try to challenge the system.
>>
>>52059987
I've become more against muslims than I used to be, tbqh. But I'd only put me on a 4/10 perhaps. 0/10 on all other types of people.
>>
4chan made me less racist.

I never found black women attractive before.

I have nothing against blacks at all.
>>
4chan hasn't affected really much my opinion 2bh. It's the media and Middle-Eastern people themselves that have, though. I try to be as anti-/pol/ as possible because of being gay and immigrant myself and consider myself pretty leftist and liberal but I secrelty wish that dune coons just disappeared...
>>
>>52059987
I hate niggers, Slavs, gooks, t*rk roaches, kurds, sand niggers, chinks, beaners and Albanians.
>>
>>52063602
So I'd say 7-8, but seriously, Albanians are shit tier people
>>
4chan made me dislike white people
>>
>>52059987
0. I hate Muslims, and I hate niggers.
Muslims are a religion, and niggers are a culture.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 620x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 620x626
>>52062514

Cry me a river, whitey
>>
>>52059987
>The #blacklivesmatter movement strike me as just a bunch of petulant children playing into the media cartel's wallet.

m8 everyone will agree with this

There are people who I kinda see as SJWs that will agree with me on this
>>
>>52063976
What's the general opinion of them? Will they actually achieve their objectives realistically?
>>
Dude 50% of white liberals are done with BLM.
>>52064076
What goals? The problem with their "movement" is that they don't have any goals. It's just race baiting.
>>
File: 1449493179866.jpg (27 KB, 229x377) Image search: [Google]
1449493179866.jpg
27 KB, 229x377
>>52059987

I'm a "Judge by action rather than skin color" guy.

However gypsies should be genocided, and I hate islam and nigger culture.
>>
>>52064618
>t. Former Yugoslav republic
>>
>>52060332
This. I don't care about race, but on the other hand, I don't care about race. I'm not going to suck your dick because some people who aren't even related to me and just share the same skin color oppressed your ancestors. You eat at the big boy table and deal with your shit like the rest of us or you can get the fuck out.
>>
>>52059987

I kind of dislike refugees now, but on the other hand I hate the ring-wing more than ever.
>>
>>52059987
8 or 9

I honestly think minorities get away with too much because they tug on the hearts of white guilt vaginas.

There's literally no valid reason abos should just get loads of free shit that they just destroy anyway because it came from da eevel wyte man.
>>
2 maybe 3

I used to be a lot more racist (about 7 or 8), but then I grew up and stopped allowing 4chan to dictate my views of the world. Allowing this site to spoon feed you a simpleminded mentality, such as racism, shows that you are a weak person.

Think for yourself, faggot
>>
>>52067396

This

Its not my fault they got crushed a couple hundred years back. Plenty of others have been more severely and more recently but still made more of themselves
>>
File: CulturalEnrichment.exe.jpg (90 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
CulturalEnrichment.exe.jpg
90 KB, 500x749
>>52059987
I started coming to 4chan when I was 12 (I'm 20 now) and I went from just not being fond of foreigners to really not being fond of foreigners (especially certain colors)
>>
>>52059987
made me less racist actually. helped me sort out whether i'm being a walking meme or not
>>
>>52059987
I used to like Australians, Brits, and Canooks before coming to this site. I never realized how much they truly hate us. I've grown to resent and despise them because of this. We truly have no allies. We are an island unto ourselves.
>>
Lol I think I've been less racist over the time period I've been on here but I don't think it has much to do with 4chan but going to uni and meeting different people. Its retarded to slander everyone with the same brush. I think Islam is fucking shit and horrible but have a pretty good Muslim friend and met many decent Muslim people that don't seem to believe in Islam that much.

Although I do believe Islam is the biggest threat facing Europe, I still wouldn't say I'm racist. Like sure when I'm mad I might call someone paki, nigger, chink or towel head
>>
>>52059987
I was tolerant.
I don't give a fuck what black or gays doing. I was even friendly to them.

But I was yeah in /pol/ and /int/ and everything what they saying happened, they have right...

9./10
>>
>>52068720
>yeah
Year
>>
It has made me less racist. I never was racist to begin with, but talking with asians and blacks here on /int/ is incredibly fascinating to me.

My love for history and different cultures, coupled with the possibility to talk with people that understand me does wonders.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.