[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is America the most powerful/important country in the history of ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: earthNight.jpg (323 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
earthNight.jpg
323 KB, 1920x1080
Is America the most powerful/important country in the history of ever?
>>
2 Roman legions alone can defeat the entire US military
>>
>>52057563
What if one of the Americans has a katana?
>>
>>52057584

Tough call, that thing sliced through tank barrels in WWII
>>
>>52057592
I think if 4 SEALS have Katanas they could probably take the Romans. Bullests will be useless against Roman armour, since they arent folded at all
>>
File: BxzqCxr.png (211 KB, 323x810) Image search: [Google]
BxzqCxr.png
211 KB, 323x810
No. That would be the country that spawned it.
>>
>>52057662
Haha ok dad. Do the nurses here treat you well?
>>
>>52057662
In all honesty this is probably true, British imperialism set the stages for the usa, however the us has doubtlessly been more important for the last century.
>>
>>52057662
England's "empire" was similar to the mongolian empire in that England didn't really govern its "colonies" in india or africa instead just appointing local leaders. Then they became c.ucked beyond recognition after WWII and lost not only their identity. native british people are being outbred by middle eastern muslim scum. I would at least respect you without the empire if you weren't full of pakis and other muslims but the amount of pure jihadi scum in your country disgusts me.
>>
They will after the second nukes
>>
>>52057662
Being the colony of a colony of your colony is really embarrqssing...
>>
was
>>
>>52059927
And I suppose you think you're it now, Zhao.
>>
>>52059927
How do chinks expect to lead by example if they can only copy?
>>
>>52057477

Yes, but we are quickly being downgraded by liberals. Just over 2 decades ago we had had a leader who took down the only other superpower on earth with words and built something up that could back those words up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk

(bonus points because its a canadian who made the GOAT tier video)

Now our current president feels bad about it and wants us weaker so other countries can decide their own destiny-- but the sad truth is thats just not good for the rest of us. Europeans and a few other countires can handle democracy and want to better their own lives, but the fact of the matter is, most don't and will only create chaos.

If you study history with an unbiased view you'll see that Pax Americana was more succesful than Pax Romana- but its in a decline now, even though we are still at this point living in a relatively peaceful time in human history.
>>
>>52057662

Hard to respect you guys after seeing what has happened since WWII. You went from the supreme authority on nationalism to disgraceful shockingly fast. It's only been 70 years man, what the fuck? There are people still alive who can remember your greatness, that is how fast you fell.

Now you all live in the tiniest, most cramped housing in Europe that you pay way too much for. You're all fat and ugly with shit teeth now, and your culture doesn't go any further than drinking anymore. Oh, and you were one of the first nations to jump at the chance to become part of the Caliphate that your own monarchs set out to destroy in Crusades all those years ago. You shame us.
>>
>>52059927
t. Fhei waolong
>>
>>52057477
Definitely maybe
>>
>>52061307
Boko Haram please.
>>
>>52057662
England did an admirable job planting the seeds, but it was America who united the World under the Banner of Anglo Culture
>>
>>52061307
Rare (and also scary)
>>
>>52057477
Not quite yet. We're about to invent cold fusion, colonize Mars, and make anime real.

Stay tuned faggots.
>>
>>52061426
the EU is doing more and better research on it though desu
>>
>>52061464
fusion i mean
>>
>>52061107
This is the dumbest post I've read in a while. Congrats.
>>
>>52061799

I'm well aware you liberal fucks exist so I don't mind at all that you are offended.
>>
>>52057662
WE
>>
>>52062001
WUZ
>>
>>52062001
WUZ
>>
>>52061368
>USA
>Anglo

Are you memeing me? Most of you are niggers and spics, while the remaining white people are largely of German ancestry.
>>
>>52057477
Meh. It's quite important right now. Probably won't be for too long.

I guess every generation estimates their time period to be the most important one, which in a way is true. But overall in the history of humanity, it is more of a bullet point for the current time period I think. I think the phasing out of US's importance will mark an end of an era, just not sure what the cause-effect order there will be.
>>
>>52062704

63% is still 197.7 million white people, or more than the populations of UK, Canada and Australia combined. Keep in mind, most municipalities here are only white.

Also, here's a tip 4 you: the race people report during time of arrest is not the same metrics used by the US census to produce these rusults
>>
Of course, and if handled properly it could stay that way forever. Nobody goes up against the united states of america.

Sadly we're beginning to see a few chinks in their armor (decadence, refusal to change, over-reliance on international influence) that ultimately brought down many empires and may become a bigger issue in the future.
>>
>>52057563
Two old ladies can defeat american 'army'
>>
>>52063007

It could all turn good for the western world if we elect Ted Cruz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4aNamx6x7Q

We're all fucked if Hillary gets elected.
>>
>>52063161
Why? Clinton was amazing. Never overestimate the damage done by the docile and never underestimate the damage done by a radical.
>>
>>52057477
No.
>>
>>52063186

Clinton is a liar. Shes a corrupt piece of shit who will blow sunshine up your ass while the world is coming down around you. She'd love to see the US weakened if it means she and her "husband" get more money, and america is weakened.

I'll vote for this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4baOeuRDK8

to save the US and the western world.
>>
>>52057477
Nobody cares a fuck of lot of niggers ,Chang
>>
>>52063279
I don't think the former president is hard up for cash. If anything you should be a lot more worried about that other guy. Does he have unpaid loans with the mafia?
>>
>>52063331

the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: empire of the united states.png (496 KB, 1921x2384) Image search: [Google]
empire of the united states.png
496 KB, 1921x2384
>>52057477
Yes.
>>
File: 1449407967760.jpg (180 KB, 1599x999) Image search: [Google]
1449407967760.jpg
180 KB, 1599x999
>>52065379
>Empire
>>
File: laughing man.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
laughing man.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>52066411
>portuguese drone
https://youtu.be/ZOHnxMNuAfg?t=20
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.