[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's more embarrassing, those who hate America or those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: Sorry-America-880x390.jpg (106 KB, 880x390) Image search: [Google]
Sorry-America-880x390.jpg
106 KB, 880x390
What's more embarrassing, those who hate America or those who love America?
>>
File: usa.png (9 KB, 532x210) Image search: [Google]
usa.png
9 KB, 532x210
both are

>america haters: fat neckbeard who thinks his country/continent is the best and everyone on earth adores his continent / country
>america lovers: c.ucks and dumb americans
>>
>>52055222
Those who, instead of going out and talking to girls, spend Saturday nights of their youth discussing America.
Of course i'm not talking about you OP...
>>
Euros and Canadians being ameriboos are adorable
>>
I love Ameriboos
>>
Nighttime /int/ get flooded with Americans and the board quality drops to below zero.
>>
>>52055222
> hate amerijew
> love amerijew
It seems a very difficult option to pick
I need more time to consider.
>>
>>52055222
At this point, love is more embarrassing.

America hasn't done anything right since the dot com bubble burst. Nobody should accept, let alone love, this kind of failure. At this point it should be amputated and burned.
>>
>>52056235
America builds the modern gadgets we all hold so dearly.

Intel, AMD, NVIDIA, iOS, Android, Windows, OS X, and even Linus Torvalds decided to move here.

The most popular website in every western nation is Google, YouTube, and then Facebook.
>>
I wish Americans loved each other more
I feel like day by day, they have less and less understanding and sense of unity
You can hate your government like most people do but why hate fellow American?
>>
>>52056421
Because roughly half the population is hell-bent on destroying the country.
They had anti-free speech protests at Yale. They literally protested the 1st Amendment.
>>
>>52056419
Enjoy your botnet

>>52056421
Because both sides of our political spectrum demand an even stronger government to shit even harder on the other side. No matter who wins, I lose.
>>
File: red ed.jpg (308 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
red ed.jpg
308 KB, 2048x1536
>>52056497
>hell-bent on destroying the country
It's time to set aside the rhetoric m8. There's a difference between misguided conviction and treason.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (69 KB, 1368x912) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
69 KB, 1368x912
>>52056658
>tfw he committed political suicide
>>
>>52055222

Americans are more embarrassing than either.
>>
File: british.jpg (28 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
british.jpg
28 KB, 590x393
>>52056745
Oh how arch.

Aren't you the wag.
>>
File: MTE5NDg0MDU1MDEwMjQ4MjA3.jpg (130 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU1MDEwMjQ4MjA3.jpg
130 KB, 1200x1200
As a concept, I utterly love what America stands for.

Freedom.
Liberty.
The American Dream.

Everything the Founding Fathers wanted for their new country.

On paper, and as a concept, America is the greatest country on Earth.

In practice... That didn't really work out.
>>
>>52055222
Those who refer to the United States as America and those who make threads about them.
>>
>>52055222
whats embarassing about hating america?
>>
>>52055222
Murican cultural dick is shoved down our throat everyday.

You wanna read news in English? Here's NYT and Times. Movie? Hollywood.
You use computer? here's windows, Apple etc. Also use this Google thing to look up a free, totally not american-dominated internet.

Quite difficult to hate it, really.
>>
>>52056863
That the minimalist state grew to a sprawling empire is proof of the Constitution's failure.

The balance of legislative, executive, judicial and free press weren't enough to hold. We needed the fifth check of a generational tard purge to keep things in line.

Maybe next time.
>>
>>52056933
The fact you try to mumble words with our cock down your throat.
>>
>>52057096
It's proof of the failure of the american citizen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQkyJD15B74
>>
>>52057049
Chinks do perfectly fine without reading the NYT. They use Huawei and Xiaomi devices running forks of Android without the Google Play Store, and have their own versions of Facebook and Twitter.
You might be able to learn something from them :^)
>>
>>52057143
should i be happy about your cock down my throat?
>>
>>52057161
>Sean Penn speech
Can't bring myself to click the play button

I hope when he dies, they build his mausoleum out of bricks of dried cum, adobe-style.
>>
>>52057209
Yes -- copy from whitey.
>>
>>52057209
Still using ELF, PE and Java. (American Creations)
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.