[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the midwest: >fat pigs who eat nothing but deep fried food,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: face-of-extreme-laughter.jpg (55 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
face-of-extreme-laughter.jpg
55 KB, 395x401
the midwest:

>fat pigs who eat nothing but deep fried food, pork and beef for every meal
>no culture, unless you consider aforementioned pig slop food 'culture'
>no fashion sense, same tacky clothes on everyone
>nothing to fucking do like somewhere like NYC, LA- unless you want to go to a concert once every 3 months
>all the fat pigs never move away so they've all known each other since they've been 5, good luck making friends with the 'nice' people (brotip: they're just as fake as the people on the coasts, they just pretend to be nice whereas people on the coasts just don't care)
>opiate addiction
>beer slurping losers watching college football and living vicariously through the niggaz playing
>have to take a 160 pound porker out on a couple dates and pretend like you're going to raise the next generation of fat pigs to get laid
>nobody really goes to church but everyone LOVES JESUS and has jesus bumper stickers and will shame you and condescend you over it

It's basically everything wrong with America. Thank god I don't live there anymore.
>>
nice blog, going to follow
>>
File: 1423292043782.jpg (62 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1423292043782.jpg
62 KB, 395x401
>>52053733

mad as fuck
>>
File: m5Ca7oU.gif (403 KB, 380x298) Image search: [Google]
m5Ca7oU.gif
403 KB, 380x298
>>52053733
>>
>>52053817
>>52053913
>>52053811
flyover buttmad
>>
>>52055144

>implying there's anything wrong with that

enjoy your dumbass tourists who don't actually give a shit about your culture and history and only come there to take selfies in front of monuments
>>
>>52055225
>tourists who don't actually give a shit about your culture and history and only come there to take selfies in front of monuments
so, every tourist ever
>>
I made the mistake of eating at a Fazoli's once.

Kum & Go still makes me giggle whenever I see one.
>>
File: tfw irrelevant state.png (482 KB, 1199x770) Image search: [Google]
tfw irrelevant state.png
482 KB, 1199x770
wisgonsin mentioned :DDD
>>
That's Wisconsin 2bh

Wisconsinites:
>drive with highbeams on all the time
>tailgate your ass on the highway despite you going 15 over the limit
>women are porkers, men are angry manlets that smoke and are balding (seriously they all look the same)
>religious for football
>half the radio stations are just protestant garbage
>start drinking at age 4 or 5, drunkards by age 13 and have 2+ DWIs on record
>have tons of breweries but insist on drinking Bud Light
>"country life"
>most take pride in some shitty lifted truck
>Murica stereotypes, American flags everywhere
>dudes that are in college or 22+ working full time dating girls that are 16 or 17
>towns smell of manure
>shitty road engineering, water doesn't drain off roads
>brain drain state, has more unis than average but less college educated than average, nobody wants to live in the shithole
>mostly composed of angry conservikuks or faggot libshits in Madison

I could go on. WI is truly one of the worst states.
>>
File: re indiana.png (114 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
re indiana.png
114 KB, 2000x1333
>>52053733
>be hoosier
>see this thread
>"eat nothing but beef and pork"
>am literally eating pulled pork atm with horseradish

bravo
>>
>>52053733
>thank god I don't live there anymore

You sound like a bitter faggot, glad you don't live here too
>>
>>52055144
>Florida
>Flyover
>>
>>52055409
It would be nice living by a coast; seafood is amazing
>>
Yeah Wisconsin!
>>
>>52055637
I don't care all that much. OP makes it sound like there's really any difference between people here and people in whatever shitty state he lives in.
>>
>>52055225
what culture and history? Eating meat 5 times a day and drinking shitty beer? Those tourists are there because the big cities are actually nice and interesting places that people want to live in/visit. Nobody wants to visit flyover shitholes.

>>52055347
it's ohio and indiana too

>>52055409
Of fucking course. It's no small wonder the women are all porkers and the men all have chub hanging off their waist.
>>
B-but muh Chicago
>>
the states:

>fat pigs who eat nothing but deep fried food, pork and beef for every meal
>no culture, unless you consider aforementioned pig slop food 'culture'
>no fashion sense, same tacky clothes on everyone
>nothing to fucking do like somewhere like NYC, LA- unless you want to go to a concert once every 3 months
>all the fat pigs never move away so they've all known each other since they've been 5, good luck making friends with the 'nice' people (brotip: they're just as fake as the people on the coasts, they just pretend to be nice whereas people on the coasts just don't care)
>opiate addiction
>beer slurping losers watching college football and living vicariously through the niggaz playing
>have to take a 160 pound porker out on a couple dates and pretend like you're going to raise the next generation of fat pigs to get laid
>nobody really goes to church but everyone LOVES JESUS and has jesus bumper stickers and will shame you and condescend you over it
>>
>>52055799

please stay in whatever liberal shithole you moved to
>>
>>52055853
>has to steal someone elses banter to make it their own
reddit """"banter""""
>>
>Be me
>Virginia fag
>go to Cleveland to visit family
>Everyone is fat
>everyone is poor
>everything looks shit
Fuck the midwest
>>
>>52055799
>Of fucking course. It's no small wonder the women are all porkers and the men all have chub hanging off their waist.

People look like that everywhere, Pedro. Try to tell me your state doesn't have at least 15% obesity.
>>
>>52055900
>going to Ohio
>ever
>>
>>52055144
>le flyover meme

What's funny is that people think their states are flyovers just because they live on the coast. If you live in any coastal southern state or Alaska you're in a flyover. If you live in New England you're in a flyover. If you live in the shitty interior of a relevant state you're an honorary flyover.

The biggest tip of all? Relevance has jack shit to do with the quality of a state. California, Texas, New York and Texas are the biggest shitters of them all.
>>
>>52055853
nice job stealing someone's joke and immediately making it unfunny

canada:
>DUDE WEEEEED
>can't buy any property or rent in any shitty canadian city (which are more expensive than san francisco) because foreign chinks bought up everything- it is impossible to afford a shitty apartment in chinkcouver or torontostan unless you want to suck 50 cocks a day to get the requisite 500 grand in monthly rent
>'multicultural' shithole full of angry punjabi and chink manlets
>smoking weed is the national pastime
>outside the cities the average canadian, instead of being a mega liberal who wants their sister to get raped by ravinder, is the same lifted truck dumbfuck pounding back shitty beers like in some american flyover state
>have to wait a year to see a doctor
>>
>>52056039
>American getting triggered
Go get a burger and then get shot, Jamal.
>>
>>52056000
this

I live in a "flyover state" but I don't have to worry about getting bricked in the head by a nigger on the way to my car or catching some disease because an illegal Mexican worker shit in my produce.

I would rather live in this boring town where I live than some shithole like LA or Miami any fucking day of the week.
>>
>>52056066
>>52055853
haha do you guys see how hard he mee mee'd me? so funny xD

>stole someone's joke like le reddit
>uses the trigger meemee
>uses the burger and 'get shot' meemees as well

dude I got memed on so hard
>>
File: 1395555097190.gif (1 MB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
1395555097190.gif
1 MB, 236x177
>>52056039
>Be american
>get shot
>>
>>52056066
Improve yourself Stephen.
>>
>>52056119
>Be American
>Overdose on memes
>Go to the hospital
>$500,000 bill
>Can't pay bill
>Try to sell house to pay off medical bill
>People come to open house
>Shoot them and claim self defense
>Get shot
>>
>>52056100
>I live in a "flyover state" but I don't have to worry about getting bricked in the head by a nigger on the way to my car or catching some disease because an illegal Mexican worker shit in my produce.

I live in the poorer urban part of Connecticut and I don't really have to worry about that stuff either.

Unless you are in the middle of hardcore gang territory (which largely doesn't exist here, except for very specific areas of New Haven/Bridgeport) you are unlikely to be a victim of violent crime. And illegal workers don't exist here either because the vast majority are employed by large agribusinesses out west.
>>
>>52053733
this is the /int/ernational subforum
please stay on topic
>>
>>52056425
>subforum
>>
>>52056683
it's called a sub-reddit
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>52055409
literally ate so much ham today. pic is pizza i made from scratch today. note ham.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.