[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Corsica belong to France, Italy or should it be independant ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Should Corsica belong to France, Italy or should it be independant ?
>>
>>52051461
Give it to Belgium,
>>
>>52051461
It should be Italian but it's not gonna happen. Maybe in a unified EU they could be a single State with Sardinia.

As an independent country they would collapse within a few years.
>>
>>52051727
>It should be Italian

what argument do you have to say that ?
>>
>>52051821
Well, I'm not the Italianbro but historically, Corsica has been culturally and politically Italian, being owned by Genoa for god knows how long and for a very long time being considered a part of the Italian region.
>>
>>52051821
They were linguistically, ethnically, historically and culturally Italian before France annexed Corsica.

Even their national hero (Pasquale Paoli, called by Corsicans "The Father) wanted Italian to be the official language of the island and to join an eventual united Italy.
>>
Own country with Baleares,Sardegna and Sicily
>>
>>52052327
You have played too much Europa Universalis, kiddo.
>>
File: european separatist movements.png (1 MB, 3030x2627) Image search: [Google]
european separatist movements.png
1 MB, 3030x2627
>>52051461
Corsicans want union with Italy
>>
Corsica looks like takbir finger
>>
>>52052402
m8, not even Italians want to live in Italy anymore. I live in Rome and something like half of my acquaintances wants to leave the country.
>>
It should be Nevadian
>>
>>52052402

>none of these things will EVER happen

feels boring man
>>
It should be nuke
>>
>>52052402
Why do they want to destroy my country ? WHY ?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.