[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this generation, the next ~30 years are the last that will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 1448946024173.png (12 KB, 548x352) Image search: [Google]
1448946024173.png
12 KB, 548x352
>this generation, the next ~30 years are the last that will see a European Europe
>the last that will enjoy bountiful sea food as all major fishing species are at or near extinction and subsequent reliant food industries falter (chicken feed is mostly fish)
>the last that will experience the modern world without conflict over food, resources and use of new technologies (gm, nuclear power)
>the last that will banter on worldwide connected forums between first and third world, united in common problems, feels and jokes

Enjoy the good times mates
>>
File: 1448794656441.jpg (15 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1448794656441.jpg
15 KB, 251x242
>>52050513
>united in common problems, feels and jokes
>>
>>52050513
Fuck it makes me feel sad that my children wont be able to see the Europe that I did just like I never got to see the Europe my parents did

The globalists have won, all we can do now is try and form isolated pockets where people can live decently away from foreign scum
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 600x600
Aluminum saved tin.

Humans can do it again and again.
>>
Fuck Europe.

I'll be in the rising powers of the East, who will have the wealth and power that Europe once wielded, and who will murderize the white man for what he did with the world in his insatiable capitalist and imperialist greed, and then with his absolute degeneracy and corruption.

Da whitey deserves this fate.

t.chink
>>
>>52050750

Replacing more than a third of the world's food supply is not like using a different metal. I do agree with that in terms of energy production though
>>
>>52050513
Here are some FACTS that address your lack of knowledge. Remember to engage in informed maymaying kids.
>>this generation, the next ~30 years are the last that will see a European Europe
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/551335/EPRS_BRI%282015%29551335_EN.pdf
>the last that will enjoy bountiful sea food as all major fishing species are at or near extinction and subsequent reliant food industries falter
http://www.climatedepot.com/2011/03/04/greenpeace-cofounder-slams-species-extinction-scare-study-as-proof-of-how-peerreview-process-has-become-corrupted-ndash-study-greatly-underestimate-the-rate-new-species-can-evolve/
>>the last that will experience the modern world without conflict over food, resources and use of new technologies (gm, nuclear power)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War#History
>>the last that will banter on worldwide connected forums between first and third world, united in common problems, feels and jokes
nah
>>
>>52050818
fellow chink here
how do we preserve white wimim to create beatiful elliot rodgers
>>
>>52050834

I'm sorry but one study does not discount the overwhelming evidence that we are destroying our sea life and how fish stocks are in rapid decline. There are already plenty of existing areas that evidence what is happening such as localised extinctions of cod etc in your own country.

Evolution can work faster than we once thought absolutely, but evolution will not prevent hundreds of millions of tonnes of biomass being unsustainably pulled out of the ocean.
>>
>>52050895
White wimmins, like all wimminz, follow the stench of money.
And they will come to us plentily.
>>
>>52050818

>rising powers in the east
>objectively the worst effected by food crisis
>>
>>52050833
The worlds food supply isn't at risk; people just aren't interested in where food comes from before its on a plate and cooked.
>>
>>52050956
They'll come to you but they won't come for you
>>
>>52051014
Not with Africa in our hands and the climate change turning the Siberian wastelands into fertile soil.
Also, our foods are mostly vegetable-based and meat only serves to spice up the food, as such, we will be very economic with the agricultural capacity of our territories.
>>
>>52050941
>Overwhelming evidence that we are destroying our sea life.
>Provided none.
>Looked into it.
>There is none in properly documented studies.
>There is none in legitimate journal articles with factual methodology.
>People seriously fucking think that the things that live in 70% of this fucking planet are going extinct and that we're fishing ourselves to death.
>>
>>52051051
>implying all wimmin arent like that
>>
>>52051346
We are driving a great many ocean species to extinction with over-fishing. Not most of them though which makes headlines like this (http://news.discovery.com/earth/oceans/oceans-fish-fishing-industry.htm) tabloid tier.
>>
>>52051109
>our foods are mostly vegetable-based and meat only serves to spice up the food
This is a usually-overlooked reason you've been categorically defeated and subjugated in every conflict with the West since the end of the Mongol Horde. The nature of a population's staples has a huge impact on culture. Do you think Mongol power was mostly vegetable-based?
>>
>>52051969
As a nutritionist I can only say off buddy that's a wad of ignorant bullshit.
>Do you think Mongol power was mostly vegetable-based?
I'm going to work this into a comedy routine.
>>
File: 1447444751661.jpg (12 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
1447444751661.jpg
12 KB, 353x352
>dank memes will go extinct in our lifetime
>>
>>52051969
Meat isn't economically sound to produce en masse. It takes lots of plants to feed one cow for a day, let alone its whole growing period, while that amount of plants could just as easily be used to feed humans. It's a more efficient use of biomass to eat less meat if you eat a balanced plant and dairy.
Also, it's inconcievable that a diet higher in meat would inherently make a people more fierce. The Aztecs and some other Amerindian peoples ate very little meat, yet could be very fierce.
>>
>>52052022
It is a funny notion, isn't it Xuan? While rice cultivation remains a labor-intensive zero-sum game, seared steak remains a combination multivitamin/protein shake substitute
>>
>>52052223
>The Aztecs and some other Amerindian peoples ate very little meat, yet could be very fierce.
Until they met their match
>>
>>52052318
Most deaths were from European-introduced plagues.
Also, a 16th century European wouldn't have had fresh meat for almost all of the long sea journey.
>>
>>52052415
Nope, but those men were built by the diet of their youth. And there were many reasons the conquest succeeded :^)
>>
>>52052199
>FERN
>>
File: 1411466078994.gif (304 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1411466078994.gif
304 KB, 500x375
>>52050818
Whites losing power is a direct result of us NOT living up to megaracist evil demons that the others regard us as.
As an example, the iron grip that the Arabs have over oil could have been completely prevented by simply conquering them decades ago. Additionally, we could have directly enslaved the Asians instead of using quasi-slaves in workshops.
Kindness is a weakness that the other races have used to weaken whites and as a result we are losing everything including our eventual existence.

It won't be a problem for the Chinese because they don't even value each other. It's just a creeping plague of locusts that doesn't care for the individual as long as the hive is fed.
>>
>>52052223
>The Aztecs and some other Amerindian peoples ate very little meat, yet could be very fierce
They lost to fucking Spain
>>
>>52055408
Spain had the help of native allies and diseases that were very lethal.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.