[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did this really happen or is the American media just bluffin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x419
Did this really happen or is the American media just bluffing?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/muslim-migrants-stone-macedonian-police-warn-eu-open-border-or-die/
>>
>>52049833
>open or die
>making the peace sign

Muslims.
>>
>>52052724
http://honestreporting.com/v-for-victory/
>While the “V” sign became popular in the 1960s as a symbol of Western peace movements, in the Arab world the “V” sign has always meant “victory” over the enemy. The AP themselves labeled the Palestinian “V for victory” until recently.”

Friendly people, wouldn't you like to be their neighbors?
>>
>>52049833
Fucking ingrates, I hope they storm the barricades so the police can open fire on them all.

Muslims = Savages
>>
File: Untitled.png (6 KB, 491x99) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6 KB, 491x99
>>52049833
HE'S BACK!
THE IMPALER HAS RETURNED
>>
>>52052724
It was sign for victory first, most cultures use it for that. I don't get why it even became a peace sign, it makes no sense.
>>
File: paypay.jpg (38 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
paypay.jpg
38 KB, 499x499
>Islam is acknowledged as a threat to western lives
>for some reason we're still not allowed to bomb mosques
>>
Islamic invasion of Macedonia when?
>>
accept multiculturalism ! enrich your culture!
>>
>>52049833
Why would they write it in english if they're from Arabia, and in Macedonia? Wtf, Macedonia isn't even in the EU.
>>
>Some protesters threw stones at police, while others were screaming “We want to Germany!” And “Open the borders!”.
Why didn't they open fire again?
>>
>>52056657
because the point is to get evocative images on the internet, and the internet speaks English
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.