[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does jap monkey more ero ecchi minded compere other Asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (414 KB, 1280x1719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
414 KB, 1280x1719
Why does jap monkey more ero ecchi minded compere other Asian ? Rape and killing is a national sports of jap monkeys asike a comfort woman and Nanking .
I'm shamefully for those.
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 720x960
>>52044749
Nip nippuru
>>
>>52044749
Nice try 在日中国人。 中国へ返せ!
>>
File: mizugi5.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
mizugi5.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
>>
File: juvenile_sex_crime_rate.jpg (17 KB, 320x248) Image search: [Google]
juvenile_sex_crime_rate.jpg
17 KB, 320x248
>more ero ecchi minded compere """""other Asian"""""?
>Rape and killing is a national sports
says a subhuman of worst Korea whose sex crime rate is by far the highest in Asia
>>
>>52044964
Blonde hair just doesnt fit the japanese, such a shame tb h

these girls would have been easy 9's if they were brunettes or smth
>>
>>52045353
Hare is a typical lier loser netuyo now
Pls stop spraying your nip nong ching ching porpaganda and lie
>>
>>52044749
>jap monkey
>compere other Asian
(you should have said "compared to other Asian", uneducated dumbass)
>comfort woman

Fucking clearly filthy ugly Zainichi shit, just go kill yourself and never use the flag you bastard
>>
>>52045353

From here on out, 2002 shall be known as "The Year of the Rape" in worst korea.
>>
Even Japenese gets boners from watching black dudes fuck their women. Is kekolding normal, and maybe its just us who are backwards?
>>
>>52045481
I'm not zainichi at all anyway and just saying the very clear truth
>>Rape and killing is a national sports of jap monkeys asike a comfort woman and Nanking .

What are you talking about nigger
>>
Why so much hates? You fucks are all gonna die ar some point of your life anyway
Don't waste your time holding grudges at something
>>
>>52044749
ive once seen this kind of shitty english on a jap subreddiit
that said, your post is unfunny and even by far shitter than netouyos. go back to your stinkhole kenmou or that subreddit, and never come back again.
>>
>>52044749
>>52045494
>jap monkeys
>monkeys

stop taunting my people you bullies
>>
Historically jap monkey is existed to be a sex night slave for the other greater Asian people.
This kind if historical truth will be never educated in Japan
So japs are misunderstanding who they are and how they should be treat other Asian as a big brother or simply boss or teacher of them...Japanese doesn't know how to respect the boss and teacher of them. This is seriouse problem and all of problem related East Asian is came from this.
Maps should educate and face the history of them self well and know and beehive as they are really are. Japs were nothing but a colony and Slave of other Asians. This was a more normal and natural for Japanese at least in the history of east asia. a lot of ancient document telling that so. One of evidence for this is Japanese diner have own alphabet but they use Chinese character. Korea and China has a exact own alphabet as a independed boss position of east Asia but japs has no even own alphabet and useing Chinese character or hiragana that just a children style of shitty Chinese character which only non educated children would use. Like that.
>>
File: 1433105709534.jpg (286 KB, 1333x1000) Image search: [Google]
1433105709534.jpg
286 KB, 1333x1000
>>52045939
gtfo already ledditor piece of shit
>>
>>52045353
was there a change in law or how statistics are gathered in 2002?
>>
I could never have sex with an japanian woman.
Too hairy & screamy.
>>
>>52045353
Duck off jap monkey
It's impossible like that typical nip nong Ching jap propaganda and what jap would wNt to believe in your mind only
Even if most highest rape rate on the east Asia is a Japan
>>
Historically jap monkey is existed to be a sex night slave for the other greater Asian people.
This kind if historical truth will be never educated in Japan
So japs are misunderstanding who they are and how they should be treat other Asian as a big brother or simply boss or teacher of them...Japanese doesn't know how to respect the boss and teacher of them. This is seriouse problem and all of problem related East Asian is came from this.
Maps should educate and face the history of them self well and know and beehive as they are really are. Japs were nothing but a colony and Slave of other Asians. This was a more normal and natural for Japanese at least in the history of east asia. a lot of ancient document telling that so. One of evidence for this is Japanese dont have own alphabet but they use Chinese character. Korea and China has a exact own alphabet as a independed boss position of east Asia but japs has no even own alphabet and useing Chinese character or hiragana that just a children style of shitty Chinese character which only non educated children would use. Like that.
>>
bullshit, number 1 pedo tourist here are china, and then korean. for fuck sake they come here not to enoy the nature at all, only for hunting 13-14 yo
>>
>>52045642
i dont get your english. please try it again, mr.kim.
>>
>>52046533
>>bullshit, number 1 pedo tourist is china
How much weabo against the truth and never face the truth as well as jap monkey .
bullshit, number 1 pedo tourist is wellknown as a Japanese in whole world in the world of normal people
>>
File: Merely.png (26 KB, 800x144) Image search: [Google]
Merely.png
26 KB, 800x144
>>52044749
Pretty sure you are Korean
>>
>>52046543
There was a typo
Ar -> At
Hope you can understand that post. There was no grammatical mistake as far as i know
>>
>>52046109
im not a redditor, leonardo san.
>>
>>52044749
Good thread.

By the way, I have always wondered why japanese are so infatuated with rape, incest and sex with underage girls, given how common are those topics in av, manga, anime and jap games.

(For the industry to supply that amount of material based on such contents it's because it's really well received and demanded, but what's behind that demand?)
>>
>>52046738
He's just being a dick
>>
>>52046723
Come to think of it this guy is way too obvious
>>
>>52045521
Kekolding and eating lard is only shared between japs and clappers.

Japs and Americans have more in common than they think.
>>
>>52044749

Nice image. Care to share sauce?
>>
>>52045481
Butthurt weeaboo
>>
>>52046778
I think it's what happens when sexual perversion is nurtured and made mainstream as opposed to kept in check behind shame and decency.
>>
>>52046088
cant read it a all. you dont have to use google translator. just post it with your native language.
>>
>>52046778
Yes almost all of jap old man have a experience of one or three times of Rapeing pedo lolis
This is already have a exact didn't and date by national archive of Japan and United States and UN.
This is very wellknown seriouse problem for Japan
It's like a Janos are attacking a dignity and honor of the human rights of world people . I can't stop crying when I think about how they were raped by ugly gross jap old man and killed by them especially at ww2 of Nanking and comfort woman...
>>
Why do the Chinese, Japanese and South Koreans hate each other?

I mean, even Argentina is a piece of shit but I still tolerate them.
>>
almost all of jap old man have a experience of one or three times of Rapeing pedo lolis
This is already have a exact docment and date by national archive of Japan and United States and UN.
It's like a Japs are attacking a dignity and honor of the human rights of world people . I can't stop crying when I think about how they were barbarically raped by ugly gross jap old man and killed by them especially at ww2 of Nanking and comfort woman...
>>
>>52046678
i rarely heard white pedo tourist compared to chinese, but they usually go for something more extreme like 10-12 yo
>>52046693
no, nips are just simply massive sperglord, chinese tourist doesn't even try to hide it anymore, they're trully the scummiest of the scum. impregnation of these whores isn't uncommon case and these scums don't even realize that abortion is fucking illegal
>>
>>52044749

Zainichi Korean started anti-Japan thread again.
>>
>>52047370
And reality is----
almost all of jap old man have a experience of one or three times of Rapeing pedo lolis
This is already have a exact docment and date by national archive of Japan and United States and UN.
It's like a Japs are attacking a dignity and honor of the human rights of world people . I can't stop crying when I think about how they were barbarically raped by ugly gross jap old man and killed by them especially at ww2 of Nanking and comfort woman...
>>
>>52047449
At this point I'm convinced it's a huge ruse and he's really japanese and posing as an insufferable zainichi to make people dislike koreans.
>>
>>52047555
That would be... devious
>>
>>52044749
Peace was never an option.
>>
>>52047449
Stop that meaningless racist memes.
There is no zainichi Korean existed in Japan what we have is a just a Korean who are victim of jaoanese war crime and kidnaped to Japan to force to live in as a worker or sex slave
Or just a Korean who lives in Japan because of the jobs
Pls no more racist memes anymore thee is no zainichi or such things existed in Japan
>>
>>52047555
This is actual truth. Japanese netuyo is doing this everywhere to make Korean look bad.
This is a very wellknown dirty mentality and liar mentality of Japanese
>>
>>52044964
>you will never cum inside Yui Hatano

I want to bang a JAV actress before I die
>>
>>52047863
The plot thickens
>>
>>52044964
what's the name of the girl with smal breast
>>
>>52045481
Stop that meaningless racist memes.
There is no zainichi Korean existed in Japan what we have is a just a Korean who are victim of jaoanese war crime and kidnaped to Japan to force to live in as a worker or sex slave
Or just a Korean who lives in Japan because of the jobs
Pls no more racist memes anymore thee is no zainichi or such things existed in Japan
>>
>>52047521
this is the known fact
"A Korean Institute of Criminology study published in January 2013 shows that South Korean men are the primary market for child sex tourism in Southeast Asia. "Among foreigners visiting Southeast Asia, South Koreans are the majority group driving demand for child prostitution across the region."[36] The article goes on to say, "A 2008 report from the U.S. Department of State, 'Trafficking in Persons Report,' described South Korea as a significant source of demand for child sex tourism in Southeast Asia and the Pacific Islands." Yun Hee-jun, head of a Seoul-based group campaigning against sex trafficking, claims, “If you visit any brothel in Vietnam or Cambodia, you can see fliers written in Korean"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sex_tourism#Asia

wtf are you talking about
>>
>>52048502
>>souce
>>Wikipedia

Nice try
is this education among of barbarians?
In UNs Japanese pedo crime and pedo anime is one if world biggest probl of criminal now
How you can't face this world wide wellknown News barbarians
Barbarian doesn't have news that how jap is doing child tale while world and makeing child rape hentai anime every year never stop?? Be educate yourself more
>>
File: image.jpg (391 KB, 640x3750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
391 KB, 640x3750
>>52044749
FUCKING NIPS
Nips are mental destroy.
>>
>>52048761
jesus, there's citation there just look it up
>>
>>52048860
>pic

topu keku
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.