[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come on,German people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (698 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
698 KB, 640x1136
I'm interested in German Univesities so tell me what will be required to enroll there.
I'm just graduated from high school,that's why I have totally no idea about it.
>>
DAF certificate or something at least B1
>>
Actually, this is my first time using 4chan.
I'm not familiar with it,so please allow me if I make you guys irritated...m(._.)m
>>
>>52043075
How is your English so sugoi desu ka
>>
>>52042770
Thank you for the reply!
I'm wondering how difficult it is.
>>
>>52043237
A year of very intensive study at least
>>
They have courses taught in english too f.am

I suggest you to practice both german and english first before you think of going to university

That way you'll be ready to live an everyday routine in germany

I'm applying next year
>>
>>52043148
I've studied English for a year seriously.

How about you? I mean, I've heard that most of European people can speak English fluently. Is that true?
>>
>>52043813
>Is that true?
Yes, /int/ clearly shows it.
Those mother tongues are quite similar to English compared to ours and this makes it easy for them to be perfect English speakers.

By the way if you wanna learn in Germany how come you haven't studied German, instead of English?
>>
>>52044167
I thought that I can go there to get IELTS score.
>>
>>52043534
Which city are you going?
If you go to Heiderberg,why don't you share a room with me!
Don't you worry, I'm not a gay or something hahaha
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.