[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Desi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 6-foot-dosa-1.jpg (37 KB, 510x196) Image search: [Google]
6-foot-dosa-1.jpg
37 KB, 510x196
देसी দেশি દેશી ದೇಶಿ ദേശി දේශිය ଦେଶୀ ਦੇਸੀ தேசி దేశీయుడు དེསི دیسی އެސއިދ thread: stop letting this thread die edition
>>
>>52040607
please
>>
HAN BOIS WAT IT DOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
on a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate being desi
I think I'm at a 4 or 5 right now
>>
>>52042315
Hahahaha gurdeep my son
>>
>>52042315

1, I love being desi
>>
>>52042315
meh its not too bad. you learn to live with it.
>>52042280
Salaam Aleikum Rasheed
>>
wew lad

>About 45 percent of the people in India who practice medicine have no formal training, according to the Indian Medical Association. These 700,000 unqualified doctors have been found practicing at some of India’s biggest hospitals, giving diagnoses, prescribing medicines and even conducting surgery.
>Not that a legitimate degree necessarily makes a difference. A study in India published in 2012 compared doctors holding medical degrees with untrained practitioners. It found “no differences in the likelihood of providers’ giving a diagnosis or providing the correct treatment.” The study, funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, concluded that in India, “training in and of itself is not a guarantor of high quality.”

http://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/india-medicine-education/
>>
>>52042393
Waalaykum Asalam! I can see from your flag that you are also from Pakistan, and this makes me happy! TAKBIR
>>
>>52040607
Namaste!
>>
Holy fuck the عدس you guys have is the most nutritionally dense food per dollar ever if it didn't exist I don't know how I'd survive on $20 a week for food. But my God does my shit smell horrendous later
>>
>>52042689
I had dal today. And yesterday. Wait...I think I had it everyday of this week lmao.
>>
>>52042772
How common is drinking دوغ I know in Iraq it's very common in the summer
>>
File: hare krishna man.jpg (82 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hare krishna man.jpg
82 KB, 500x375
>>52042772
this
>Tfw get free dal from ISKCON
thank you, you weird hippies.
>>52042634
Dzień dobry
>>
>>52042948
Lassi is pretty commonly drank.
It can be either had salty or sweet, and the sweet variety can come fruit infused, salty variety can come with spices like cumin or chilis.
>>
>>52042948
Is that lassi? In the summer I'd suck a dick (no homo) for some lassi,
>>
WTF does /desi/ even mean? Can anyone tell me?
>>
>>52043076
yea turks and arabs and persians have different names for it, but it tastes identical to lassi
>>
>>52043132
desh means country
desi means something pertaining to that country.
the country in question here is south asia as a region
>>
>>52043064
>sweet
Never sold here. Only kind we get is the salty and mint flavors.

>>52043076
Fuck if I know, I always ask for سراب لبن but the bottle always says دوغ or Ayran
>>
File: ce4a25c7ed[1].png (8 KB, 562x289) Image search: [Google]
ce4a25c7ed[1].png
8 KB, 562x289
>>52043064
>>52043220
Fuck salty lassi. how do people even drink that shit? Its beyond me to be honest family

>>52043132
>pic related
>>
>>52043284
Salty lassi is fucking dope, especially if it has all the spices and shit

>tfw my relatives serve chaas instead
>tfw chaas is not very tasty
:(
>>
>>52043284
When it's really hot and you're sweating you have to make up the salt loss and the fat of the drink only makes it taste better
>>
Do you ever fantasize about Bollywood actresses going poo poo in the open?
>>
>>52043736
no
>>52043484
this
>>
/desi/GNATED
>>
>>52043437
>>52043484

I prefer having my liquid dairy products on the sweeter side.

>>52043736
Deepika pls poo in the fields hnnnnnnnnnnggg
>>
>>52043767
we could change it to /deshi/
>>
>>52043944
Is it true paneer is rarely ever eaten in pakistan?
>>
>>52044322
I haven't ever had it but I cannot speak for all of Pakistan. I guess its more of an Indian dish tho.
>>
>>52042437
Yet India's life expectancy is 1 year longer than in Russia, kek:
http://www.geoba.se/population.php?pc=world&type=015&page=2
>>
>>52044470
>I haven't ever had it
this blows my mind, like i know you're less inclined to vegetarianism, but still it tastes good veg or not.
>>
When will Pakistan ADMIT and APOLOGIZE FOR the 1971 genocide?
>>
>>52044522
Half of all Russian deaths are linked to alcohol also why are you so obsessed with Russia?
>>
>>52044729
Hmm... obsessed? Ivan, eto ty?
>>
Please describe how this video of my uncommented impressions of Dhaka make you feel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfAcGQ7-CNE
>>
>>52045185
How safe/dangerous was the city? Also - why did you go there?
>>
>>52045185
Makes me feel comfy. What were you doing there tho
>>
File: FullSizeRender(1).jpg (54 KB, 697x352) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender(1).jpg
54 KB, 697x352
>>52045637
I haven't seen much of actual Dhaka as I was pretty much locked in on factory grounds in Ashulia as I went there on a business trip for two weeks.
But reading the newspaper every day didn't really make me want to leave there too often anyway. A total 105 women and children murdered in September, over 20 cases of gang rape, 4 random people found with faces and throats hacked in the river, CNG driver gets his fingers hacked off while they were trying to loot the passenger, guy gets his arm hacked off in front of his house, truck drivers go ballistic and attack all random shit, government abducting people, etc. Not to mention those random Bangladesh ISIS-spinoff killings of foreigners over the last few months.
I still think that traffic would have probably been a more likely cause of my death than actual violence out in the streets.
>crossing 10 lanes in the middle of the city with your grandma in your arms and helping her climb over the concrete barricade separating the two traffic directions
They need more pedestrian bridges.
It felt like those dashcam videos you can see on the internet, weird experience. I wasn't hoping for it but I expected to see at least one guy go airborne trying to cross the street during my rides there. It didn't happen. (luckily)

>>52045854
See above.
But tell me, why haven't you become human yet?
>>
>>52046487
Interesting, danke.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.