[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since people in the USA mixes up Spain and it's African
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (95 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
95 KB, 1024x768
Since people in the USA mixes up Spain and it's African and American ex-colonies, could I just go to the USA and be considered a minority? To the point of getting a MIT scholarship for putting a clock into a cage?
>>
>>52037177
Yes.
People from Spain are counted in the same category as Mexicans; Hispanic.
>>
>>52037296
wow thats fucking awesome if true

i think we owe it to a lot of people of the colonies labeling themselves as spanish instead of their particular country of origin
>>
>>52037296
Wtf, really?
>>
>>52038059
>>52037378
>Hispanics or Latinos are those people who classified themselves in one of the specific Spanish, Hispanic, or Latino categories listed on the Census 2010 questionnaire -"Mexican," "Puerto Rican", or "Cuban"-as well as those who indicate that they are "another Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin." People who do not identify with one of the specific origins listed on the questionnaire but indicate that they are "another Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin" are those whose origins are from Spain, the Spanish-speaking countries of Central or South America, or the Dominican Republic. The terms "Hispanic," "Latino," and "Spanish" are used interchangeably.
Origin can be view as the heritage, nationality group, lineage, or country of birth of the person or the person's parents or ancestors before their arrival in the United States.
ye
>>
>>52038059
yes, but somehow arabs are categorized as whites here
>>
>>52038059
Yeah. It's more so that we decided that people in Latin America were """""""""white""""""""" like a hundred years ago and then just attached Hispanic on to it when we realized most of them weren't but needed a category.
>>
>>52038231
>>52038200

Wait wait and if i go to the usa we count as latinos
>>
>>52038331
Yes all Albertos count as token minorities here.
>>
>>52038331

i think so

even the dutch should since they were once a spanish colony xd
>>
>>52038200
i wish i had known this a while ago because, lets admit it, american universities are absolutely unmatched
>>
>>52038489
Well then in that case welcome all angolan niggers and cinqs from macau they are now latinos
>>
>>52038699

by this logic the whole world is latino in one way or another kek
>>
File: Spain_and_Portugal.png (92 KB, 1500x771) Image search: [Google]
Spain_and_Portugal.png
92 KB, 1500x771
>>52038752
Oh XD thats retarded as fuck
>>
jajajaja dumb americans jajaja xD
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.