[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norwegian child protection sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 2354207.jpg (79 KB, 652x489) Image search: [Google]
2354207.jpg
79 KB, 652x489
>Work in norwegian child protection service
>Dont do your work properly
>Do not save lithuanian child from abusive lithuanian stepfather
>Lithuanian stepfather hangs 8 year old girl
>Lithuanian mother ruined for life
>>
nice, way to do your job.

calling my dubs :D
>>
>>52036926
You guys complain when they do their jobs, you complain when they don't do their jobs.

Just no pleasing you people.
>>
>>52036882
Pretty fucking sure I've seen this woman around. Was she in the papers or something? Does she live in Arna?
>>
>>52036882
>>52037192
how is this wrong
if she doesnt listen to her father cant you punish her
>>
>>52037236
It happend outside Bergen city some years ago.

It will not happend again because this made the shit hit the fan. CPS are not mr niceguy anymore
>>
>>52037192
Twats bug you when you do your job, so stop listening to them, why don't you? It's like you haven't worked in any service-business. You pretend to smile and nod but you just ignore the shit out of the in the end.

When drunks get their kids taken away and then complain to the local papers you guys should have balls to give them the middle finger.
>>
>>52037451
Well seen as how this Lithuanian and Czech hysteria is 100% unknown all across Norway, I'd say we are giving you a huge middle finger.

It doesn't get featured in any papers or tv media.
>>
Now now,
that doesn't sound very tolerant towards Lithuanians from you.
>>
>>52036882
what a waste of good pussy
>>
>>52037451
CPS give them the middlefinger now, why do you think people come here and talk shit about norwegian CPS? Yeah exactly, thats why
>>
>>52037537
>You guys complai when...
>this hysteria is 100% unknown all across Norway

You seem to be contradicting yourself, are you not?

If you are doing your job, why make this thread?
You fucked up, she died, make appropriate changes and make sure that doesn't happen again.
Thread over, I guess?
>>
>>52037249
Killing your kid is punishment?
I mean, go ahead then...
>>
>>52037702
I didn't know about it until I came to /int/, and I was taken completely by surprise to see a bunch of angry slavshits murmuring about Norwegian child protective services.
>>
>Don't save kids from getting killed
>Snatching ukrainian or romanian kids because they're from christian families

Good job.
>>
>>52037760
desu, I don't come round as often but I haven't seen anyone talking about CPS. Unless it's in your general or during some weird hours.

Well, tough shit, I guess.
>>
>>52037249
Are you West Indian?
>>
>>52037786
No more mr. Niceguy you know
>>
File: norwegian hero.jpg (83 KB, 990x750) Image search: [Google]
norwegian hero.jpg
83 KB, 990x750
>>52036882
>Lithuanian stepfather travels back to Lithuania and brags about what he have done.
>Norwegian hero travels to Lithuania, arrest the abuser and bring the abuser back to Norway
>Lithuanian abuser still in jail in Norway, will be for a very long time.
>>
>>52038317
>scandi jail
Would prefer placing him in an Eastern European jail for double the time. The fucker would instantly become someone's fucktoy and would an hero soon enough. One less idiot on this planet.
>>
>>52038552
Child abusers do not sit in isolated cells in Norway. No guaranties for their safety
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.