[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we discuss about why Spanish and Catalans hate each other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Catalonia-geo-stub.png (8 KB, 391x380) Image search: [Google]
Catalonia-geo-stub.png
8 KB, 391x380
ITT we discuss about why Spanish and Catalans hate each other
>>
Spain rhymes with Bane xD
>>
>>52033220
Top kek.
>>
Spics can never get along with each other.
There is no reason why Mexico and Argentina are two separate countries.
>>
>>52033193
Because catalans suffer from special snowflake complex since ever
>>52033742
nig nog detected
>>
Because Catalans are liberals sandniggers lovers faggots with probably more moriscos ancestors, tiny dicks and more manlets than other spaniards

also they language is awful and not important
>>
>>52033193
catalans are white and have purpose/future, niggeriards don't.
>>
File: serranon_perhe_kausi_6_vol_1.jpg (175 KB, 349x495) Image search: [Google]
serranon_perhe_kausi_6_vol_1.jpg
175 KB, 349x495
>>52033193
so irrelevant
>>
File: Red_Sea-admixture.gif (76 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
Red_Sea-admixture.gif
76 KB, 800x581
>>52033806
>Catalans are liberals sandniggers lovers faggots
>guise let's generalize over a whole country, implying they all have the same opinions!

>with probably more moriscos ancestors
Actually, Catalans are among the Iberians with the least amount of Moor admixture. Pic related - and I do think most of the admixture is from earlier, Carthage times.

>tiny dicks and more manlets than other spaniards
I can't say about that, because the faggot here is you.

>also they language is awful
It sounds better than French. I'm not joking, at least they don't use that disgusting velar R French uses.
(inb4 Portuguese uses it too, and I find it repulsing. Rolled R just sounds better.)

>and not important
Neither is yours. What language are we talking with, by the way?
>>
>>52033837
> Catalans
> White
> One of the regions with hightest concentrations of moriscos in the past
> Totally invaded by moors in middle age
> Muh they are whites for me because this is more cool to think that about them

why you talk about things you don't fucking nothing yankee piece of shit ? go back to cry watching movies about freedom & jesus....
>>
>>52034082
after the time of the caliphate "Moors" are in hight majority native spaniards converted to islam.

also Moriscos are highly concentrated in catalonia and valencia
>>
>>52034119
Catalans are jewish, not moors.
>>
>>52034219
Just in València, not in Catalunya proper... and AFAIK they were kicked from the region in 16xx.
>>
>>52034498
I think he's talking about this:
https://historyofandalus.wordpress.com/chapter-4-the-relocation-and-expulsion-the-endgame-unfolds/the-expulsions-begin-in-valencia/
>>
File: English-Speaking-Africa-big.jpg (56 KB, 812x942) Image search: [Google]
English-Speaking-Africa-big.jpg
56 KB, 812x942
>>52033742
If you look only at the language, you can already see differences; but if you look into their deeper culture, Argentina looks more like an Italian colony than a Spanish* proper, and Mexico itself is already a clusterfuck of cultures.

And if this does not convince you: tell me why USA shouldn't be annexed by those countries.
>>
>>52033742
ok tyrone
>>52033193
catalans are spanish, and less than half of them fall for the independence meme
>>
Rightful French clay
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.