[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ukrainian genocide on Polish population of Wołyń
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Villages were torched. Roman Catholic priests were axed or crucified. Churches were burned with all their parishioners. Isolated farms were attacked by gangs carrying pitchforks and kitchen knives. Throats were cut. Pregnant women were bayoneted. Children were cut in two. Men were ambushed in the field and led away. The perpetrators could not determine the province's future. But at least they could determine that it would be a future without Poles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia#Methods
>>
File: Copy of bright future.jpg (109 KB, 1540x800) Image search: [Google]
Copy of bright future.jpg
109 KB, 1540x800
>>52030721
>But at least they could determine that it would be a future without Poles.
>>
The absolute madmen
>>
File: zhidobandera.jpg (50 KB, 528x350) Image search: [Google]
zhidobandera.jpg
50 KB, 528x350
>>52030721
>Roman Catholic priests were axed or crucified

Żydobanderowcy :D
>>
File: 5720522-900-600.jpg (70 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
5720522-900-600.jpg
70 KB, 900x600
>>52030807

People who did this were using black-red flags too
>>
Why cant we have normal neighbours?
if we were located on Canada's place, we would be one of the richest countries in the world today
>>
>>52031424
ironic considering alberta is texas built by ukranians.
>>
>>52031512

I was talking about Russians and Germans mainly, because they were powerful enough to remove our country from map. Ukrainians were always our minions
>>
>>52031550
>The ebil Russians and the ebil Germans are the reason our country is so shit ;___;
>>
>>52031654

Yes, of course! 99,9% of our problems today are a result of your activity
>>
>>52031687
then why do countries like mine and belgium have no problem? (small between UK, France and Germany)
>>
>>52031781

Because they don't have border with Russia
>>
>>52031781
belgium got fucked up twice in less than 50 years what are you talking about.
>>
>>52031781
you sucked german cocks so you didn't got fucked up like poland
>>
>>52031900

He means economy, i guess. The idiot forgot that we were a part of soviet block for 50 years and had no chance to have a capitalist growth
>>
>>52031935
we never sucked cock, hell they sucked ours, we offeren refugees to their emperor after ww1 and are their biggest trading partner.

>>52031938
well maybe you should have resisted more
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.