[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Muslims mostly won't integrate into western societies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 156165465.jpg (99 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
156165465.jpg
99 KB, 1920x1080
Why do Muslims mostly won't integrate into western societies?
>>
Because they aren't forced to, but priviledged when they keep their religion.
>>
Pro-tip: We mostly do.
>>
because they are faggots
>>
>>52026272
Pro-Tip: no you don't
>Jihad Is Fine? So Says 80 Percent of Holland’s Young Turkish Muslims
http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/19540-jihad-is-fine-so-says-80-percent-of-holland-s-young-turkish-muslims

You are kankers.
>>
>>52026272
no you don't
>>
>>52026356

Jihad means "struggle" in Arabic, and does not necessarily mean holy war.

Besides, words don't mean much if not accompanied by actions. The youth here says a lot, but the Turkish youth is not radicalized in large numbers, as your poll might suggest.
>>
>>52026384

Provide proofs that Muslims "mostly won't integrate into western societies", emphasis on "mostly".
>>
Because they're Muslims.
>>
>>52026213
>Why do Muslims mostly won't integrate into western societies?
How about I integrate this dick into your mum's pussy

But joking aside Islam is fundamentally incompatible with the Western ethos. Europe underwent the same secularist transition that the Middle east needs to achieve sustainable stability and maintain future prosperity once the oil becomes an untenable resource
>>
>>52026504
>>52026546
>Besides, words don't mean much if not accompanied by actions. The youth here says a lot, but the Turkish youth is not radicalized in large numbers, as your poll might suggest.
You are backtracking. Verbal or ideological support of jihad or terrorism is not integration. You are the worst immigrants ever.
>>
Bad genes.
>>
>>52026718
Do you even know what backtracking means? I'm not backtracking at all, as I never implied that I would be convinced by "a poll asking about support for a jihad". You should open a dictionary, it's embarrassing to not know your own language.

>Verbal or ideological support of jihad
As I said, Jihad means "to struggle". To most common use of "Jihad" in the Quran is "striving because of religious belief", followed by war, not vice versa.

>or terrorism
Jihad doesn't equal terrorism.
>>
>>52026926
>Jihad doesn't equal terrorism.
What is the modern, practical definition of Jihad? Where does it predominantly take place?
>>
File: bmp.jpg (846 KB, 3540x2340) Image search: [Google]
bmp.jpg
846 KB, 3540x2340
>>52026213
>Why do Muslims mostly won't integrate into western societies?

although saloon may haram, we do publicy execute criminals, whipe them and make them kiss the dirt
>>
>>52026926
http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

Netherlands is not mentioned, but I highly doubt dutch muslims are drastically different from German, French, Spanish, or British muslims.
>>
>>52027028
Jihad is an Islamic term, as such hasn't changed since the inception of Islam.
>>
>>52027108
Jihad has a practical application, doesn't it? What is it's current manifestation, considering it is an inextricable part of Islam?
>>
>>52026619
This 2bh
>>
>>52027154
Jihad has different practical application, the most common one mentioned in the Quran being "striving because of religious belief" by a factor of almost 2 (followed by "war").
>>52027087
What does "ever justified" mean? I've never heard of that grammatical construction before, I would guess it means exactly the same as "sometimes/rarely justified".

So those numbers show a large majority of Western Muslims always oppose suicide bombings, and at most 16% says they're often justified. Is there a control group, a native group of people that was polled? Did it mention "suicide bombing" for any reason, including political reasons (see Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka), or solely in the name of Islam? Etc.
>>
why is that only mussies cause troubles? i dont see anyone else blowing up or rapeing people.
>>
also i dont get it why dont muslim dudes shake hands with women but its totally okay to grope them under the pants.
>>
>>52027419

>Only Muslims cause trouble
>Only Muslims blow up people
>Only Muslims rape people

Pathetic that you actually believe this nonsense.
>>
>>52027488
oh well, also the indians but thats it.
>>
>>52027488
Controlled for proportion, muslims commit a large amount of terrorist actions, rape, and crimes.
>>
>>52027345
Different forms or manifestations of Jihad are assigned different priorities according to their 'virtue' and 'value to God', the greatest obviously being war against those who attack Islam.

Islam can't be publicly criticized in western countries without denunciation and possible extremist backlash.

With the very act of physical assault being almost invariably perceived as a retaliatory, and thus justified, form of Jihadic retribution it becomes obvious that modern-day Jihad is just an adapted version of medieval barbarism.

Ironically, the best Jihad would be denouncing extremist acts publicly and voicing actual approval for their dismissal from western society or punishment, which the vast majority of our global brethren, even those in western communities, avoid.
>>
>>52027547
So you disagree with him too? Good to know.
>>
>>52026213
Because they have a superior culture. As proven by their ongoing conquest of the secular countries.
>>
>>52027602
No not at all. Amongst the normal population crime is usually randomly distributed, committed more often by people from bad homes.
When a specific group of people frequently rapes and bombs, no shit society is going to focus on them.
>>
>>52027547
As large as it was done by christians, atheists, buddhists, pagans and jews.
>>
File: terrorist_attacks.png (1 MB, 2304x5980) Image search: [Google]
terrorist_attacks.png
1 MB, 2304x5980
>>52027488
Y-yeah
>>
>>52026213
Because you don't even try to integrate them.
Heres your wellfare sir.
Heres your shitty apartment.
Heres your mosque.
And so on.
>>
>>52027719
Boris do you know what a proportion is?
>>
>>52027673
Yes you do, but you're too dumb to realize it. He claims only Muslims and Indians rape, bomb and cause trouble. America has bombed more people than any Muslim nation has, by two or three orders of magnitude, I'm willing to bet on it.
>>52027569
>without denunciation and possible extremist backlash
It's just that uneducated people are more likely to be angry over simple things, and many Muslims here are uneducated.

Proof that this isn't related solely to Islam - When Geert Wilders said he wanted less Moroccans in the Netherlands - the backlash was huge, he got hundreds if not thousands of death threats and many petitions going against him, even though he insulted Moroccans, not Islam.

(Not so) Coincidentally, these same Moroccans who were so ass-ravaged by his statements, are also the ones who react disproportionally angry when somebody insults Islam, even though most of them are drug-dealing criminals.

Same thing in America - insult blacks (uneducated group) and they will chimp out much more than if you insult, say East Asians.

Also, insult a video game (popular among stupid people) on youtube or whatever and people will send you death threats too. Dumb people react in dumb ways.
>>
because they easily fall prey to ME/islamic propaganda where the west & zionists are le ebi axis and muzzies are peaceloving brothers.

Its fuckign retarded
>>
>>52027883
Not really. If a news station shows a fucking picture of mohammed, people will seriously attempt to bomb or shoot the station.
This is not true for blacks , buddhists, hindus, christians, or any other ethnic group nor religion. The very basic idea, I and many other americans have is that islam is absolute shit. It's too late for Europe to send Muslims away, but America can still keep them from coming.
You simply cannot compare the violent behavior of muslims to other groups. Especially when something as simple as a picture will trigger you guys.
>>
>>52027736
Add the deaths of all those attacks together, multiply them by a factor 10 and then compare them to the civilian casualties of the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and Chechnya.

See if only Muslims blow up people, as you stated.
>>
>>52028036
>comparing civilian casualties in a formally declared war and invasion to casualties from terrorist attacks in peaceful countries
Mehmet pls
>>
>>52028026

So you respond to an entire paragraph with "not really", instead of just greentexting the line you fundamentally disagree with? That's stupid, but okay.

>If a news station shows a fucking picture of mohammed, people will seriously attempt to bomb or shoot the station.
This is not true for blacks , buddhists, hindus, christians, or any other ethnic group nor religion.

Take the next plane to Detroit and yell "nigger" on the street. See what happens to your dumb ass.
>>
nigger genetics

you know how the africanized bee aka killer bee was created by cross-breeding the African honey bee with a European honey bee?
>>
>>52026213
People from Superior culture don't integrate into an inferior culture. I don't see Australians integrating into Abo culture, it's actually abos who gave in to white european culture cuz it's more superior
>>
>>52028138
Yes, I actually do compare those. Just recently, the USA bombed a hospital in Afghanistan.

Why shouldn't we count that?

>formally declared war

The last time the USA "formally declared war" was WW2, it's pathetic that you don't even know your own country's history,
>>
>>52028144
>Take the next plane to Detroit and yell "nigger" on the street. See what happens to your dumb ass.

I'll get beatup or threatened. No shit if you insult someone they'll get violent.
Yet if a news station says nigger, they won't receive attempted bombings or shootings.
Your comparison is retarded m8. Musshits are simply violent and backwards. A good muslim is a dead one.
>>
>>52028208
>superior
>only wealthy or powerful nations are those with oil
>>
>>52028259
>I'll get beatup or threatened. No shit if you insult someone they'll get violent.
And Muslim are insulted by drawing of Muhammad (peace be upon him). What's your point?
>Yet if a news station says nigger, they won't receive attempted bombings or shootings.
Give me an example of a news station using "nigger" in an offensive context in the USA (such as "all blacks are niggers" or something similar). I want to know how you were able to draw that conclusion.

>Musshits are simply violent and backwards. A good muslim is a dead one.

The funny thing is your pathetically small brain doesn't even see the irony in this.
>>
>>52026546
Can I call you on the very basic principles and ideals of immigration? Not the western one, because that's a Frankfurt school tier ideal

>Rate your Dutch, 0-10, truthfully, your parents' and sibings' too
>Your residence, is it a native one, or did you settle with mostly your people/other types of Muslim - truthfully
>Did you adopt the religion of the natives?
>Do you celebrate native pastimes? Participate in native (large) social activities?
>Do you primarily identify as Dutch (not talking about rationalizing your passport, but your ideological standings, fully aware of Dutch politics and social life, call yourself Dutch whenever asked the question and call Netherlands your home
This is good integration. Well?
>>
>>52028345
go back to your sand village mehmet
>>
>>52028224
>>Why shouldn't we count that?
because the hospital was housing Taliban militants that were actively firing at American soldiers?

Doctors without Borders got caught lying saying that they weren't housing Taliban fighters, then a month later emails leaked showing they admitted they were housing them
>>
I recently moved to a neighborhood that has a lot of Muslims, and after years of reading about how they act in Europe, I was pretty scared.

I've been here in northern Virginia a month now, and our Muslims are pretty cool. I work with one who is a first generation American and plays guitar and listens to badass music. I've ridden lyft with lots of Muslim drivers and they've always been very lively and friendly. I've been to both Turkish and Lebanese restaurants and been given all kinds of unpronouncable foods on the house when I said I'd never tried their food before and had no clue what to get. When I pass a group of them on the street, they often smile back at me when I smile (I'm from the south so I'm very friendly to strangers).

Overall they're way better neighbors than Mexicans, and I fucking speak Spanish pretty well. They're happy as shit to be in America and not getting bombed and raped every day.

USA was made to be a multicultural country from the start. Europe isn't. We turn immigrants into patriots, and it makes me proud of my country.
>>
File: 1423697501959.jpg (27 KB, 260x384) Image search: [Google]
1423697501959.jpg
27 KB, 260x384
>>52026272
I guarantee I can speak Dutch better than you can, and I can only speak English and Afrikaans. Hell, I bet I know more about Dutch culture than you do and I've never even lived in the Netherlands.

Is this "integration"?
>>
>>52028345
>what's your point?
That for me to get hurt by a black person I actually need to insult them face to face. For a news station to get blown up and gunned down they simply need to show a photo of muhammed.
>>
File: 1264383308144.jpg (41 KB, 576x574) Image search: [Google]
1264383308144.jpg
41 KB, 576x574
>>52028345
I know you're just trolling here mehmet but I have to ask, why is every muslim country a backwards ass shithole? Even the ones with money are medieval shitholes
>>
>>52028422
Lol. That belgian muslim who was part of the paris bombers ran a bar. He used to get drunk, do drunks, and was arrested for petty crimes.
>USA was made to be a multicultural country from the start.
Absolute bullshit. There are multiple races and multiple religions, but there is 1 culture which every race and every religion subscribes to.
>>
>>52028571
Muslims are basically /pol/tards that managed to get in real power.
"The jews are the reason my country has no running water"
>>
>>52028367
>Rate your Dutch, 0-10, truthfully, your parents' and sibings' too
My Dutch: 9/10, better than the vast majority of Dutch people.
My sister's Dutch: 9/10, same as above.
My mother's Dutch: 6/10, my mother is dyslexic so she has trouble with spelling, but she's fluent in speaking.
My father's Dutch: He passed away recently unfortunately, but I'd say 6/10. Also fluent but had a rough accent. Vocabulary-wise, 8/10 I'd say, he was well-read.
>Your residence, is it a native one, or did you settle with mostly your people/other types of Muslim - truthfully
In my neighborhood I'd say most people are Dutch, but there are many foreigners too.
>Did you adopt the religion of the natives?
No, but almost every Dutch person I meet is atheist.
>Do you celebrate native pastimes? Participate in native (large) social activities?
I used to get gifts for Sinterklaas as a kid. I also go shopping for Queen/King's day, as most Dutch people do. Other than that, there aren't many "native pastimes" to "celebrate".
>Do you primarily identify as Dutch (not talking about rationalizing your passport, but your ideological standings, fully aware of Dutch politics and social life, call yourself Dutch whenever asked the question and call Netherlands your home
Yes
>>
>>52028422
>>USA was made to be a multicultural country from the start.
No it was not, USA was always a mono-culture country.

Do you think they anglicized non-Anglo names for fun?
>>
>>52028371
Never lived in one.
>>52028395
Your country itself admitted it was a fucking accident, stop your bullshit. They simply made a dumb mistake and destroyed a hospital.
>>52028464
My Dutch is excellent, better than most native speakers, so I doubt that. Hell, my English is probably better than yours too.
>>52028571
Because they conform to your definition of being a "backwards ass shithole".
>>
if islam isn't shit, why are all islamic countries shitholes?

If you disagree with all islamic countries being shitholes, why do muslims so desperately want to live in non-islamic countries?
>>
>>52028801
So you're saying if you had a choice between being in a random muslim nation or a random western nation, you'd choose a random muslim nation? Nations undergoing war (Syria) are not included of course

.>Because they conform to your definition of being a "backwards ass shithole".
Definitions such as no women's rights, believing people who leave Islam should die, believing gays should be killed, etc. These are not just his definition.
>>
>>52028801
>>52028644

You seem actually ok in multiple threads, but you won't move anyone here.

It is 4chan after all.
>>
>>52028801
I mean obviously you/your parents also thought that muslim countries are shitholes, why else come to the west
>>
File: 1420112062476.jpg (125 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1420112062476.jpg
125 KB, 600x600
>>52028970
pro-tip:
it's propaganda, just like the "moderate muslim" meme
>>
>>52028644
Then you're assimilated. Apply this for all other of your blood kin or whomever you might indentify on the ethnic/blood level, because integration of today has nothing to do with the very meaning of integration we've been doing for centuries. Today's "integration" is in other words "rough stitching"

Then see why people are disappointed by the lack of assimilation. We believe, and I assume you do too as you're European born, that assimilation means becoming one with the host. We image all those Syrians taking up German names and firmly settling in by the 3rd generation and rising Christan/Atheist community at the expense of their foreign beliefs. Tax paying, non-ghetto living, German speaking type of integration
>>
>>52028946
So you're saying if you had a choice between being in a random muslim nation or a random western nation, you'd choose a random muslim nation?
No, didn't say that or even imply that. Not even a high school literature teacher would make that connection.
>>52028970
You're probably confusing me for someone else. I rarely do this. There is another Dutch anon who often does this, but I usually just lurk without commenting.
>>52028975
They thought the country they were residing in was worse than the Netherlands, so they left.
>>
>>52026213
Because islam is completely incompatible with the lifestyle of people in the West.
>>
>>52028875
The more important question is why aren't the wealthier nations (UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, etc.) accepting Muslim refugees and immigrants.
They themselves must know how shitty other Muslims are.

>>52028970
It's hard to ignore reality mate. Red is red.
>>
>>52029100
>They thought the country they were residing in was worse than the Netherlands, so they left.
and as we all know, the closest country to any islamic country not counting germanistan is Netherlands

oh wait, they traveled through 5+ different muslim countries to even get to the shittiest part of europe
>>
>>52029111
I studies with some muslims.

In general I am against immigration of poor,uneducated people and especially of muslim with all the syrians.

But there are like black people, good ones.

For example exile iranians here are mostly upper class.
>>
>>52029222
°studie° not studies, shit.

But i agree they should pick up more.

>>52029168
Fuck off, at least I am not a minority in my own country. It is far away from germanistan.
>>
>>52029111
Saudi Arabia has given residency to 100,00 Syrian refugees minimum, with some reports (without good citation though) throwing out numbers like 500,000.
>>52029168
Another American whose world view is completely based on /int/ memes. Shameful.
>>
>>52028464
>american arguments
>>
>>52029108
Dit, Islam is the polar opposite of Freedom
>>
>>52029261
>It is far away from germanistan.
They do reproduce at a high rate, though. I'm not one of those /pol/tards, but how are you going to deal with that?
>>
>>52029304
>Saudi Arabia has given residency to 100,00 Syrian refugees minimum, with some reports (without good citation though) throwing out numbers like 500,000.
According to Saudi Arabia*
They refuse to let the UN audit these figures
>>
>>52029376
And compared to Germany's plan to take in 2 million it's pretty damn funny that their Muslim brothers are only taking 100,000.
>>
>>52029367
No idea myself, but we have to shoo them away.
I hope assad crushes the rebellion now.

ISIS is worse and we can send away every "syrian".
>>
>>52029376

Fair point. How about countries like Jordan, Turkey, Pakistan, Iran and Lebanon? All of them Islamic, all of them have a huge amount of refugees, more so than any other country.
>>
File: 1421537024022.jpg (70 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
1421537024022.jpg
70 KB, 500x393
>religion made by pedophile slave owning warlord solely for expanding his empire
>w-w-we have to respect it guiz because it's a religion
>>
>>52029441
We don't plan to take in 2 millions.

Where do you get your news from?

We have about 900k though...the problem is they might as k for their families to be brought over, but our minister of interior was about denying that.

I hope to god they do that.
>>
>>52029451
>but we have to shoo them away.
So... send every Syrian back after it ends? Will your government really do that?
>>
>>52029441
and syria took like 5 million refugees when it was their turn... now people want to tell them to fuck off cause "muh christian values"
>>
File: 1423860356296.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1423860356296.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>52029494
>>
>We have about 900k though...the problem is they might as k for their families to be brought over,
>y-y-yes we're only taking 900k
>until they bring over their families
>h-h-how many does that come to? Well, each one has a 20 person family so...
>>
File: fist-of-the-north-star.gif (232 KB, 420x320) Image search: [Google]
fist-of-the-north-star.gif
232 KB, 420x320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwrHqkRSHqY
>>
>>52026213
What is western society? pls post some pic
>>
people are shitheads and always use something as an excuse for their shitheadery

prove me wrong
>>
>>52029522
People are telling them to fuck off because nobody has a duty to accept any refugees.
This is why nobody likes mudslims, you all think everyone owes you favors.
>>
put religion above their country
tribal mentality
>>
>>52029511
I hope, Merkels chair is rocking heavily even in her own party.

It is OUR god damn country, not theirs.
>>
>>52028036
The vast majority of the civilian casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan were from muds killing other muds.
>>
>>52026718
>>52026356
Stupid mad American. Like it or not people are not dumb and naive as you are. Just stay the way you are and be consumed by hate. Most people are progressing to the next stage of humanity which is worldwide peace.
>>
>>52029522
No, our secular advanced society threatened by islamisation.
>>
>>52029618
Shouldn't have signed the "Convention relating to the Status of Refugees" then. Gulf Countries didn't either.
>>
File: 1444929401039.jpg (23 KB, 229x377) Image search: [Google]
1444929401039.jpg
23 KB, 229x377
>>52029692
>this post
>>
>>52029618
i'm not a muslim you retard.
i just find it weird that you hate on the very people who excelled at western values and lifestyle in that shithole and who took in refugees without a word when it was up to them.
seriously it's like europe can claim christianity as a virtue in one sentence then completely forget what does actually mean in the next.
>>
>>52029489
t. earth was flat made when 5000 years ago while people ride some t-rex wagon for trading cotton
>>
>>52029692
Lel. British muslims actually hate britain and are really loyal to terrorist groups and jihadists.
>worldwide peace
Peace does not conflict with closed borders :)
>pic related
Peace is coming to Britain. Just wait 10-18 years.
>>
>>52029692
reminder that more british muslims have joined ISIS than the British military
>>
>>52029775
Almost like Europeans do not really care religion as long as it's not imposed on them and violent jihadists don't shoot newspapers for printing mohammed.
>>
>>52029775
>i just find it weird that you hate on the very people who excelled at western values and lifestyle in that shithole
who was talking about Israel?
>>
>>52028297
Muslim cultures are growing and spreading, secular ones are dying and being pushed to the margins.
>>
File: religion of peaceâ„¢.png (109 KB, 1342x445) Image search: [Google]
religion of peaceâ„¢.png
109 KB, 1342x445
>>
>>52029853
there were people in europe not so long ago that blew people up or shot them cause of religion.
ira and eta come tom mind suddenly.
how are the muslim terrorists any different?
protip they are not. terrorists are terrorists and sometimes a large part of the civilian population supports them to a degree.
>>
>>52029936
>>Muslim cultures are growing and spreading,
just like a virus spreads in your body
>>
>>52029692
T. Neville chamberlain
>>
>>52029890
kek let's not talk about the lizardfolk here...
>>
>>52029986
protip there's a reason the irish are referred to as potatoniggers
>>
>>52029986
did the ira launch a fucking global war? did they travel to america, france, belgium, germany, netherlands, and plan terrorist attacks in those countries?
>>
>>52029986
Radical islam is a religious AND political movement comparable to fascism.

IRA and ETA were seperatists you dunce.
>>
>>52027488
You can't deny Europe would be much better off without muslims.
>>
>>52030122
the world*
>>
File: reptilians among us.jpg (50 KB, 640x439) Image search: [Google]
reptilians among us.jpg
50 KB, 640x439
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q89FLBR465A
>>
>>52027419
>why is that only mussies cause troubles?
You forgot niggers and jews.
Niggers selling drugs and killing people.
Jews with corruption, bank fraud, pushing shit on the media, etc.
>>
>>52030122
Yes, the entire globe would be much better off if everybody was of one ethnicity, spoke one language, looked like each other and believed the same things.

Fact of the matter is it didn't turn out that way. We're all humans. Imperialism happened. Colonialism happened. Globalization is happening.

In the long run, it's better this way.
>>
>>52029656
The Syrian war will take so long to finish that when the point to send the refugees back comes, everybody will have forgotten about them and no politician will have the balls to start doing it for fear of the media.

Plus a part of the refugees come from parts of the world that aren't at war and nobody is talking about sending those back.
>>
>>52030034
brits are arguable the most civilized people and they blew them up a lot.
if the ira had a bone to pick with those nations they would have have no doubt about it.
it's all about the mindset the means and ends.

still you fight terrorism the same way every time you find the terrorists arrest them or shoot them. but in the end they will stop when they realize they not gonna make anything better by doing the silly shit. end of story.
muslim terror will stop when they realize they are not making anything better for themselves. they are not achieving their goals at all.
>>
>>52030209
No. It's legitimately only arab muslims and arabs. Latinos, Asians, Indians, are not as bad as Muslims.

>In the long run, it's better this way.
Ugghh why?
>>
>>52030209
>islam
>an ethnicity or language

It's a fucking religion you absolute retard.
This is why the entire 'gotta b nice 2 dem' argument is fucking retarded.
Just stop being muslim and nobody would hate you for worshipping a pedophile that wanted you to kill all non-muslims.
>>
>>52030209
Look at Japan, theym anage it and Bhutan expells its minority that came from abroad.

We could do it and we have a right to our own culture if people don't integrate.

>>52030246
I will move to Israel or fucking Liechtenstein then, I am so sick of this.
>>
>>52026272
genuine questions;
why are you still a muslim?
why do you choose to stay in the netherlands?
dont you think islam's value are contrary to western values?
how do you feel about the migration crisis?
do you live in a muslim community or city with a significant muslim community?
>>
>>52030263
>muslim terror will stop when they realize they are not making anything better for themselves. they are not achieving their goals at all.
And you are completely ignoring the religious aspect. The fact that someone them legitimately believe they are fulfilling god's commands and if they die, they will go to heaven.
Doesn't matter whether or not they're winning. If they're fighting and dying, they are fulfilling god's desires.
>>
>>52030263
Look at how long the israel/palestine conflict has gone on. or Shia/Sunni.

Many euros don't realise those people think and act differently then us , almost as if...they were from another culture!

Who blinks first loses, just look at how the kurd/turk fight continues.
>>
>>52030286
From the country that supported dictators and all kind of shit around the world during the last 80 years.
>>
>>52030209
Cultural relativism is the poison killing Western Civilization.
>>
>>52027488
muslims out-do every other ideology in terms of terrorist attacks, even all political ideologies put together.
and if you consider the population size, that only makes it worse.

Not all muslims are terrorists or whatever, but they are hugely more likely to be and also more likely to support the people that actually take action.

and you cant blame it on the poor condition in the middle east either, its not the only unstable, relatively poor region in the world yet its responsibly for a significantly greater amount of attacks.
>>
>people who unironically defend islam

why don't you defend scientology too?
There's no difference between them, neither religion has more weight behind it than the other and they're equally valid
the only difference I guess is that nobody kills people in the name of scientology
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efA7eVZC0GA
>>
File: 1448796020688.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1448796020688.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
>>52026213
Why would i integrate ? To have my daughter drinking semen by age 14 ?

No

thanks
>>
>>52026213

Because you keks won't refuse admission into your coutnry to the crazy Sunni extremists. Look at Europe lad, UK has Sunni Pakis, Germany has Sunni Turks, Sweden has Sunni Somalis and you don't say no to the most primitive of the primitive. At least in Australia our Lebanese community is over 50% Christian and of the Muslims, there are many Shia. Again with Iraqis in Australia, 68% are Christian and of the Muslims there are some Shia. European immigration policies are a joke and European Muslims are the worst Muslims in the West. Even Bashar Al Assad said that Scandinavian Muslims are the worst and most extreme Muslims and will attempt to destroy Western civilisation.

Fact: More Muslims have gone to fight with ISIS from Malmo, Sweden than the entire USA.
>>
>>52030286
Because increasing globalization has greatly increased standard of living and decreased wars.
>>52030298
I also said "believed the same things" you absolute fucking retard. I'm honestly done arguing with Americans. You people are simply too dumb. I don't have enough patience.
>>52030326
Then vote for a party that represents your ideas.
>>52030328
>why are you still a muslim?
I like Islam
>why do you choose to stay in the netherlands?
I like the Netherlands
>dont you think islam's value are contrary to western values?
Some are, some aren't.
>how do you feel about the migration crisis?
It's only a crisis on 4chan.
>do you live in a muslim community or city with a significant muslim community?
I don't live in Rotterdam, so no.
>>
>>52030072
like i care why the dude who guns me down or blows me up... it's all the same. same mechanism how they recruit the young men arm them and send them out to kill. sometimes no brainwashing needed. give a child a gun and 9 out of 10 he will clean out the classroom.
>>
File: 1444854554350.jpg (32 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1444854554350.jpg
32 KB, 650x366
>>52030568
>>I like Islam
oh I see, you're just an idiot
>>
>>52030514
Who cares desu?
Make her understand the spiritual and physical nature of things, and let her decide. On the hand of examples and principles.
Why do you even fantasize about it?
>>
File: fuck off homies.jpg (11 KB, 407x378) Image search: [Google]
fuck off homies.jpg
11 KB, 407x378
i am so tired of hearing about them

it's at the point where i'd rather see them all hanged 2bh. if we need to debate THIS FUCKING MUCH about them and need to find elaborate justification for how they behave it actually means the jury is already out on the matter of coexistence.
>>
>why do muslims...
>insta passive aggressive replies by u.k, netherlands and france

like clockwork
>>
>>52030568
>It's only a crisis on 4chan.
a million immigrants with a potential 4-8 children + spouse who dont speak english introduced into a country that is still trying to recover from the 2008 crash, the economic developments in the southern european states and with a social system thats ready to collapse under the weight of its own population already is a crisis.

>I don't live in Rotterdam, so no.
sadly den haag is going that way too.
do you live in a social neighbourhood with a significant muslim population or anything similar to that though?

If you feel some islamic values go against dutch values, why are you still in the netherlands? I understand liking it but you cant hold values that go against the core principles of the nation.
>>
>>52030568
I respected your points of view until you said:

If you really believe this then you are probably not aware of how much this is going to shape the future of europe and how this is changing the view europeans have of inmigration. It will have political,economical, social and cultural consequences. Some of them will be bad, some of them good. But it is very much a real crysis.
>>
>>52030680
>>If you feel some islamic values go against dutch values, why are you still in the netherlands?
because islamic countries are shitholes and he's too much of a pigfucking retard to realize they're shitholes because islam is shit
>>
>>52026272
Sure. 60% is "mostly". Same for 70% or 80% or even 90%.

Guess what, that's not enough. Having 20% or 30% of your non-integrated, religious nutties running around ruining everything they touch is destructive to a western society.

How about 99.9%, like most other immigrant groups?
>>
>>52030568
>Because increasing globalization has greatly increased standard of living and decreased wars

That can be attributed to globalization within trade and sales, not to having useless shitskins live off welfare in your country.
>>
File: 1433864974700.png (6 KB, 377x330) Image search: [Google]
1433864974700.png
6 KB, 377x330
>>52030664
jew has a point
>>
>>52030680
You do realise that is one thing that people dislike?

It is a crisis and muslims birthing muslims that all vote for importing more muslims....you see a theme here..right?
>>
>>52030592
>it's all the same
>irish terrorists don't give a fuck about Hungarians
>ISIS, given the opportunity, would commit an an attack in Hungary and most other European nations
>>
>>52030391
they will turn eu into a fucking police state.
instead of arming the population and let it defend itself, they will spend all our fucking taxes on surveillance and militarizing the police and further disarming the civilian population.
eu will be a shithole that i will hate to live in. the mulsims win either way.
how could a small minority terrorize a main population of armed citizens? it can't. you can only terrorize people who are defenseless.
>>
File: 1428714803725.png (309 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
1428714803725.png
309 KB, 600x575
>>52030844
reminder that Texas had 3 muslim terrorist attacks within the span of a year and the only people that died were the attackers getting shot to death.
>>
>>52030680
The Netherlands won't take in a million refugees. I care about the Netherlands, not Germany or Sweden. As long as Germany doesn't totally collapse (which would be terrible for the Dutch economy, obviously), I don't care. And about Sweden I don't care about all - it's not a country I have interest in, nor is it crucial for the Dutch economy.
>If you feel some islamic values go against dutch values, why are you still in the netherlands?
I choose Dutch law/constitution/etc. above Islam in every situation.
>>52030692
We'll see what happens.

In any case, I'm against the massive importation of refugees. That's my political stance. I'm more anti-refugee than pretty much every Dutch person I spoke with, and I even hang out with right-wingers.

It's just that I don't make it an Islam-problem, but an economic and moral problem. Fact is that most of the Syrian refugees who come here are way better of then the people stuck in Syria and neighboring countries.
>>
>>52030844
Shooting people on the streets might happen in your country, but it doesn't happen here.
>>
File: population graph.jpg (37 KB, 840x525) Image search: [Google]
population graph.jpg
37 KB, 840x525
>>52030568
Do you understand how population works? If a select group of 20-24 year olds have large amount of childrens, then in 10-20 years those children will become voters, they'll elect leaders with similar views, and a country can/will be eventually taken over.
When looking at refugees you cannot simply look at whole populations. You must compare the age group and birth rate of refugees to the host country's age group and birth rate.

If muslims continue breeding, then Germany is truly fucked.
>>
>>52030592
>same mechanism how they recruit the young men arm them and send them out to kill.
IRA and ETA recruited only from a very small pool of people in certain regions, ISIS is recruiting from people that live all around the world. the scale is way bigger.
>>
>>52030785
isis wants to commit shit in hungary there is nothing stopping them
our anti-terror organization (tek) is the biggest joke on the world. they are liable to die in the line of duty while tying their own boots.
>>
>>52028571
because muh zionists and muh evil western colonism

(Never mind the fact that islam is the very epithome of reaction, stagnating every progress so that life in 1800 was literally the same as in 800. If islam would have conquered the world in the early Middle Ages, we would all still be living exactly like that and killing each other over superfluous shit like sunnis and shias still do.)

>inb4 al-andalus

was barely islamic, had to be brought back to pure, original islamic values according to contemporary leading scholars from Arabia
>>
>>52030886
yep that is what i'm talking about...
but eu cares none of that, they will ban all weapons in civvie hands soon enough they will confiscate even the disabled guns.
>>
>>52030744
>20%-30% non-integrated, religious nutties
Nice hyperbole from someone who has presumably never set foot in this country.
>>52030746
Yes, so useless that the government imported them to do menial labor.
>>
>>52030844
>The Muslims win
No they don't.
They come to those countries because it's better than where they used to live.
If it becomes the same then they lost.
>>
>>52030887
you're a fool to think what happends in Germany doesnt affect us, esspecially since Merkel is trying to force other countries to take in the immigrants they let in. not to mention schengen or the way the political landscape will change if even a portion of them is given citizenship.
we're taking in 60,000 I believe, add 4-6 children + spouse and we're looking at 300.000 to 500.000+ people. In a country of almost 17 million that's a significant amount of people, not to mention votes.
>I choose Dutch law/constitution/etc. above Islam in every situation.
>>
>>52030895
happened in france will happen in your country too. it's just a question of when.
>>
File: 1445044894952.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
1445044894952.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>>52030986
>Nice hyperbole
>>
File: 1351036392477.jpg (92 KB, 657x467) Image search: [Google]
1351036392477.jpg
92 KB, 657x467
>>52030664
literally this
>>
because they don't want to integrate in your society, they want you to integrate in their society. They want to dominate
>>
>>52030895
Yeah, they just find ambulances full of bombs.
>>
>>52030887
>I choose Dutch law/constitution/etc. above Islam in every situation.
sorry i meant to elaborate on that line and I wanted to say I appreciate that you feel that way.
>>
>>52030887
You were the one that mentioned that we live in a globalized world, don't you realize that only caring about the Netherlands is useless, because what happens all around you will have an impact on your country (and you)?

>It's just that I don't make it an Islam-problem
It's not an islam problem ,more like a middle eastern problem, considering how the people that proceed from that part of the world are the ones to resist integration more often. Plus islamic terrorism is a real thing, it can be carried by those who come.
>>
>>52030897
they have different goals and different narrative.
could ira recruit from usa irish heritage? sure. as i'm sure they got support from oversees.
>>
>>52030933
Now you are changing the subject. We were discussing whether it's all the same (IRA and ISIS are interchangeable). No it's obviously not.
>>
>>52030991
no we lose they just go somewhere else.
>>
>>52031076
>could ira recruit from usa irish heritage? sure. as i'm sure they got support from oversees.
Lel. Yes I'm sure the IRA could get Irish Americans to attack the white house or gun down a concert.
>>
File: 1440922606260.jpg (59 KB, 800x482) Image search: [Google]
1440922606260.jpg
59 KB, 800x482
>>52031038
>>52030986
>Nice hyperbole
>>
File: ihr2u12d.jpg (8 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
ihr2u12d.jpg
8 KB, 300x351
>Its a dutch muslim thread
>>
>>52030986
I live in the randstad and I can tell you the amount of muslims here that can actually speak decent dutch, let alone attend to higher education or act like they are intergrated that ive met can be counted on one hand.
>>
>>52031019
In any case, I'm against taking that number of refugees, even if they're Christian Eritreans or Indian Sikhs or whatever. As I said, I don't consider it to be a problem of religion or race, but economy mostly.
>>52031073
Yes, if it truly has an impact on the Netherlands, I will care, that's because the Germany-situation is quite difficult because it impacts the Netherlands.

But consider for example Scandinavian countries. What they do or want to do, is completely uninteresting to me.
>>
>>52031164

Fuck, so many?
>>
>>52031052
t h i s

>why don't muslims integrate?
because islam was a religion founded solely to expand a warlord's empire
why the fuck do you think they don't integrate?
>>
>>52029111
Saudi Arabia for example refuses Syrian refugees but demands that Germany buils 2000 mosques for the newcomers (which they'll happily fund ofcourse).

It is ongoing conquest and islamisation of Europe which is their agenda.

Or in the words of the former Algerian president Bouhmedienne adressing the UN: nous vous vaincrons par le ventre de nos femmes. (we will conquer you through the bellies of our wives).

Most Western European countries are officially in the stadium of dar-al-harb. Pushing for dar-al-islam is what is happening now.
>>
File: 20140906_USC635.png (99 KB, 580x638) Image search: [Google]
20140906_USC635.png
99 KB, 580x638
>>52030986
pls. your anecdote doesn't mean shit. show me the numbers.
>>
>>52031208
I actually go to university and the amount of Muslims who study what I study (which is a STEM study, mind you) is more than I can count with two hands. So we seem to be having a different experience.
>>
>>52031076
>could ira recruit from usa irish heritage? sure. as i'm sure they got support from oversees.

That's ridiculous. Irish americans were more american than irish at that point, i'm sure most of them gave little fucks about northern ireland.
>>
File: 1434523537445.gif (14 KB, 624x321) Image search: [Google]
1434523537445.gif
14 KB, 624x321
>>52031216
they're just moderate :^)
>>
>>52031114
i'm saying terrorism and the stuff they do is not a muslim thing at all. christians can do it just fine. so stop making up this to a muslim thing.
obviously isis operates somewhat different has different goals but it's still the same shit.
if you beat them in war they will spread out in the world and commit acts of terror in revenge or to round up more support.

also i fail to see the difference between local terrorism and global terrorism. how is one better than the other?
>>
File: 1441179873726.png (17 KB, 690x711) Image search: [Google]
1441179873726.png
17 KB, 690x711
>>52031265
most americans below the age of 40 don't even know what the IRA is or why it exists
older ones would probably refer to it as a terrorist organization
>>
>>52028036

Most of the civilian casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan are from muslims killing other muslims, not american bombs.
>>
>>52031268
>>52031164
I love how it's exactly within that 20%-30% range I estimated. I guess sniffing out Muslim extremists is in my blood.
>>
>>52031258
how many is that relative to the VMBO which is 99% muslim though
>>
>>52031283
It's not about the stuff they do, it's about the motivation behind the stuff. IRA can't be compared to ISIS in terms of motivation because they are very different in that regard.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-09+at+04.17.48).jpg (17 KB, 302x275) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-09+at+04.17.48).jpg
17 KB, 302x275
>its an arab diaspora defends islam thread
>>
File: 1442877218344.png (12 KB, 290x744) Image search: [Google]
1442877218344.png
12 KB, 290x744
reminder the next time the word """islamophobia""" is used that muslims are more likely to think westerners are violent than vice versa
>>
>>52031214
>But consider for example Scandinavian countries. What they do or want to do, is completely uninteresting to me.

Sweden, Denmark and Finland are in the EU
Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland are in the Schengen Area
Any person that goes there can freely move to your country
If their economy crumbles, yours will have to help them out according to EU laws.

I'd say that they really do matter, believe it or not.
>>
>>52031252
I value my experiences more than poll numbers. Besides, of that image you showed:

>the first two statistics aren't negative or positive
>the third is a false dichotomy

Only the last two are negative, and the fourth piece of data is negative but useless in practice.
>>
>>52031283
>stop making this into a muslim thing
>every major terrorist or sucide bomber in recent history has been muslim

>also i fail to see the difference between local terrorism and global terrorism. how is one better than the other?
Well the only people worrying about IRA were British and Irish police force and citizens. Today those who worry about ISIS are French, German, Swiss, Belgian, Dutch, American, and Canadian. Basically every western country and the people of western countries.

You cannot seriously equivocate the IRA to ISIS. It's just retarded.
>>
I don't know it's shit. Even though sandniggah religions are cancer in general, Islam in particular is very malignant.
>>
>>52031283
They can but they don't you idiot.
>>
>>52031361
not to me...
>western power comes to fuck with your land
>you can't beat it on the field
>let's blow the civvies up that will teach them!
>>
>>52031413
>I value what I see more than the most objective way of gathering data and describing the views/trends of a population.

Do they not teach statistics in Holland? Do you not know what a random sample is?
The problem with valuing experiences more than poll numbers is that there are people on the other side, people who've had horrible experiences with muslims. Why should we take your words and your experiences over those people?
>>
>>52031468
Reminder that a muslim used to send weapons to the IRA
>>
File: pewresearch.png (125 KB, 1287x1211) Image search: [Google]
pewresearch.png
125 KB, 1287x1211
>>52031390
This
>>
>>52031468
>Ireland has been fighting for independence from the brits for centuries
>It's literally a war for independence fought by the IRA
>ISIS is purely because of religious reasons
>Infidels in our holy land
>Spread Islam through out the world and purge the infidels
They aren't comparable.
>>
>>52030568
>Some are, some aren't.
lets see what are and what aren't, so it can be cided if you're integrable or not
>>
>>52031408
Yes you're right, in that respect I should care more about what happens there, sadly.
>>
>>52031468
America has fucked with most of south america and asia. Nicaragua took us to the international criminal court and fucking won. The U.S. ended up ignoring the court.
Where are the south american suicide bombers? Where are the asian terrorists?

This is irrevocably linked to Islam.
>>
>>52029489
>dat pic

I bow for the superiority of islamic culture. The Quran is indeed undeniable the word of God as it contains only truth, and nothing but truth.

BTW do you know that everything ever invented is already in the QUran? Why have universities and scientific research, we just need to read the Quran backwards and side-ways for blueprints of new technology.
>>
fundamentalist islam is cancer
>>
File: 1438425849621.png (11 KB, 458x503) Image search: [Google]
1438425849621.png
11 KB, 458x503
>>52031413
>>I value my experiences more than poll numbers.
>statistics are lies! science is wrong! islam right!
literally islam 101
>>
File: 14496617614452.png (7 KB, 430x531) Image search: [Google]
14496617614452.png
7 KB, 430x531
if we will not remove them, they will remove us as soon as they'll have chance, remember this
>>
>>52031560
careful posting this, a dutch muslim might come and blow themselves up in your house m8
>>
>>52031545
it's totally the same dude...
catholicism against protestants is what fueled ira to go on.
also
>Infidels in our holy land
that's basically fighting for independence politically and financially how it started
>>
>>52031468
>>let's blow the civvies up that will teach them!

It's called creating panic or terror, that's the whole fucking point. If civilians can't feel safe, the country's government loses stability.
>>
>>52029692
>Most people are progressing to the next stage of humanity which is worldwide peace.

Are you dumb, a child or just experiencing Stockholm syndrome?

Or maybe you are a young bolshevik and have been under narcosis since 1917?
>>
>>52031711
Tell me of this islamic religious holy land in America
>>
>>52031558
while you didn't remove the dictators that kept a lid on it these middle eastern countries were pretty stable.
try removing south american despots by fucking their country up... then post results...
>>
>>52031711
this
ISIS is doing the right thing, muslims should be unified under one place and be expelled from every western one since its IMPOSSIBLE for islam and western value to integrate
>>
>>52029489
to be fair there's usually a nutjob in the USA that blames every earthquakes on those darn queers
>>
>>52031711
Except it started because they were mad about the US having boots on the ground in Saudi Arabia, which the Saudi leaders approved. So it wasn't taking their independence, it's some petty religious squabble.
>>
>>52031711
No, it was about ireland being free of the irish.

Northern protestant "irish" were originally scottish that were planted there, this is in history.

Here religious lines run along ethnical ones and in the end it was a political/ethnical conflict.

You are grasping for straws.

if you wnat religious wars, go for Balkans.

What the serbs did, right or not, was done for ethnical and religious reasons.
>>
File: 1441328101158.jpg (14 KB, 240x198) Image search: [Google]
1441328101158.jpg
14 KB, 240x198
>>52031804
>try removing south american despots by fucking their country up... then post results...
are you being serious?
>>
>>52031822
but the IS doesn't want to expell every muslim from western countries, they want the opposite, you dense motherfucker.
>>
>>52031779
ISIS believe in islam as moral compass, and america believe in freedom
>>
>>52031752
yeah but instead the people demand safety and they get their freedoms taken one after an other without any real increase in safety. but they will feel pretty safe after the gubment sits completely on the media.
>>
File: gaddafiu.jpg (113 KB, 493x693) Image search: [Google]
gaddafiu.jpg
113 KB, 493x693
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_Irish_Republican_Army_arms_importation
>Contact with Libya was restored in the aftermath of the 1981 Irish Hunger Strike, which was said to have impressed Gadaffi. In the 1980s, the IRA secured larger quantities of weapons and explosives from Gaddafi's Libya – enough to supply at least two infantry battalions.
>>
>>52031804
You are right in that, but why do they need despots to keep it calm?
>>
>>52031804
we legitimately supported dictators, supported various rebel groups, bombed those countries, and basically kept them from forming stable societies.
they have as much justification, if not more, to bomb western nations as the muslims do; yet no such thing happens. It's even much more easier for south americans to cross into America than muslims.

You absolutely cannot separate Islam from Muslim terrorism. It's not simply political.
>>
When you gather a large amount of muslims in one place, they'll start to think that they have the "power and rights" to make the govt change the laws that makes them happy. (i.e UK Sharia controlled zones).

While here in our really small muslim community, they won't try shit, even with the fewest Syrian refugees coming. And we're Haram as fuck for them.
>>
>>52031867
°for the irish or free of brittain° sorry.
>>
>>52031909
>behind the man behind
Jesus Christ, what shit-tier writing
>>
>>52031804
m8
america fucked with south america more than any other area of the world has ever been fucked with by any other country
>>
>>52031884
And Islam is morally corrupt. how can you expect to go the right way when your compass can't even point north?
>>
>>52031925
they have a medieval mindset i guess
also democracy is good at pampering it's own enemies.
while dictatorships just torture and kill them along with a score of innocents.
>>
>>52031877
wut? every single WESTERN source have the same theory as mine as far as i can recall, from which fact did your argument based from?
>>
>>52031909
>tfw muslims are even behind western terrorist groups
>>
>>52032017
True.
>>
>>52031994
i know surprisingly little about this... must read.
>>
>>52031895
We just demand less gun restrictions and more gun ownership desu.

Terrorism and shootings have been great for gun rights. Hopefully there'll be less restrictions. Just yesterday a sheriff from Florida came on TV and recommended that people arm themselves.
>>
>>52032031
The fact that the Quran calls for the whole world to be under Islam? They aren't trying to get Muslims out of western countries, they are trying to turn all countries Muslim.
>>
>>52027419
Tell me who keeps invading and blowing shit up in the middle east on a large scale
>>
>>520320put military juntas in charge of every south american country
>>
40% of British Muslims want Sharia in the UK
20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
62% percent of British Muslims say freedom of speech shouldn't be protected
1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
78% of British Muslims support punishing the publishers of Muhammad cartoons
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
http://pewresearch.org/assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60
28% of British Muslims want Britain to be an Islamic state
http://www.civitas.org.uk/pdf/ShariaLawOrOneLawForAll.pdf
1 in 4 Muslims in the UK have never heard of the Holocaust; Only 34% of British Muslims believe the Holocaust ever happened.
One third of British Muslims believe anyone who leaves Islam should be killed
10% of British Muslims support killing a family member over "dishonor
https://archive.is/o/vxW4k/http://www.expressandstar.com/blogs/peter-rhodes/2011/12/28/honour-killing-%E2%80%93-a-stain-on-our-nation/
61% of British Muslims want homosexuality punished
https://archive.is/o/vxW4k/http://www.civitas.org.uk/pdf/ShariaLawOrOneLawForAll.pdf
33% of Young British Muslims think people who leave Islam should be executed.
https://archive.is/o/vxW4k/http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/jan/29/thinktanks.religion

Islam is currently the worst thing in the world
Anyone who thinks otherwise is either a c.uck or a muslim in denial
>>
>>52032004
>morally corrupt
there is NO such thing. moral are relative the function of ideology is not to point them toward which point is north or vice versa, but to determine where is north and south itself.
and thats why i can say that if you believe in islam you will never be true american
>>
File: 1445939321540.jpg (33 KB, 563x350) Image search: [Google]
1445939321540.jpg
33 KB, 563x350
>>52031588
Don't worry, comrade. West may have fallen but we will fight
>>
oh boy, it's another dutch muslim thread
>>
>tfw third world
>tfw people throw stones at muslims and call them suicide bombers
>tfw they convert or gtfo
Feels good for once
>>
>>52032081
m8, how can you even wage a war to something that don't even have a form? if that is the case then there is no point of creating islamic states and let the muzzies outbreed and corrupt their host
>>
>>52032031
some guys from the IS literally said they wanted to "take Spain back since it was the land of their grandfathers".

If they wanted all muslims to get out of western countries they wouldn't be filling europe with refugees
>>
>>52032264
Are you for real?

Jihad is basically invading and turning all non-muslim areas into muslim areas, no matter what. It's not about "corrupting" but about creating a stable population for then creating a new state.

Also there's a lot of political reasons behind the IS, not just an ideology.
>>
>>52032304
>sending your potential manpower into foreign countries
i don't see any tactical advantage in that, and you can interpret take spain back as multiple form of tactic, but i still don't see the point of creating a state if you want them to outbreed you
>>
>>52029041
Can we get some of the mudshits in the thread to respond to this?

I'm just curious whether or not the picture is legitimate, and if so, why muslims think they have any prerogative to not be despised.
>>
>>52029813
>>52029839
>>52030000

Stay mad guys, last time you guys wanted Nigel Cuntage to win. And he didn't even win his area. You guys are delusional if you think trump even has a chance, Republican lost last time since new generations are getting to know how much politics affects their life. You guys stay the way you are, when other people are becoming better and successful.
>>
>>52032468
Most terrorists in western countries have been nationals there or at least lived there.

>>52032491
Being insulting doesn't improve your point.
>>
File: 1424879873565.jpg (23 KB, 498x159) Image search: [Google]
1424879873565.jpg
23 KB, 498x159
>>52032491
yes it's legitimate
you want a real fun islamic fact?
nearly every quran translation is purposely altered to seem less obscene than it really is

e.g, Quran 3:54
they purposely translate a word that means "deceive" to "plot" knowing it has far less negative connotations than deceive
http://islamawakened.com/quran/3/54/
look, 90% of the translations use plotting

see pic related if you don't believe me
>>
Because deep down they know they don't belong there.

/thread
>>
>>52032491
Some of the verses there are cut off, and others are mistranslated. Pretty much all of them actually have a logical restriction given by the context, if not already in the verse itself.

I can reply to those, but the issue I always have with this anti-Islam posts is that they post too many alleged issues at once and I don't have the free time to respond to them all.

Just pick one verse, I'll respond, pick another after the other discussion is done, I respond. That's how it should go.
>>
>>52032451
>about creating a stable population for then creating a new state.
that is what i cal "corrupting", when you try to change the idea to become the opposite from original one, you're corrupting it
>Jihad is basically invading and turning all non-muslim areas into muslim areas
lets back to the tactical advantage, what is the point of creating IS then?
>Also there's a lot of political reasons behind the IS, not just an ideology.
exactly why i assume they want to unify islamic world as the first stage, and you have to remember, islam is MORE than just religion, its a doctrine, an ideology, it lets their believer to use them as political instruments
>>
>>52032632
Basically this
>>
>>52032629
BTW, some of them don't even make sense in English so it just sounds fucking hilarious because they try to make it seem so non-evil

>Then they plotted [against Jesus], and Allah also devised, and Allah is the best of devisers.
>And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners.
>The [disbelievers] schemed but God also schemed; God is the Best of Schemers.

Which of these three do you really think the translation is?
>>
>>52032468
>i don't see any tactical advantage in that
as you might comprehend not all muslims are in favor or what the IS is doing, let alone the idea of being around them.

>and you can interpret take spain back as multiple form of tactic
Spain was arab territory long time ago, they feel legitimized to take it back. They also said that they would slay any person who opposed that, so i don't think it's just a "tactic"

>but i still don't see the point of creating a state if you want them to outbreed you

it's just not mutually exclusive. You can have a new state and still have people from your same religion/ethnic in other countries.
>>
>>52032588
>Most terrorists in western countries have been nationals there or at least lived there
that is the next step to establish islamic world after they establish islamic state, infiltrate the west, get the muslims expelled, make IS the only choice of shelter, power grow, wage war, spread fear so you have no choice but to convert to islam, repeat form "shelter" step
>>
>>52032632
>>52032674
t. Alberto Barbosa the samefag
>>
>>52032588
>Most terrorists in western countries have been nationals there or at least lived there.
muslims are 20x more likely to commit a terrorist attack than any other group of peoples in USA if you use per-capita data iirc
>>
>>52032079
yeah cause you are a sane nation mostly
in europe people really think guns are evil and bad and dangerous
>>
>>52032648
>lets back to the tactical advantage, what is the point of creating IS then?

Power, Control, and Money. People realizing that they could have all of this just by calling some delusional poor youngsters to wage a religious war in a very unstable area of the world. Add in some crazy fundamentalist bullshit and there you go.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.