[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did your ancestors race mix with neanderthals, /int/? pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: neanderthal.jpg (34 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
neanderthal.jpg
34 KB, 780x520
Did your ancestors race mix with neanderthals, /int/?

pic related kinda looks like me
>>
>>52023013
No sorry, I'm actually white
>>
looks like the Rock's ancient ancestors
>>
>>52023026

What?
>>
File: 131604-dtthumb-neanderthal.jpg (19 KB, 316x421) Image search: [Google]
131604-dtthumb-neanderthal.jpg
19 KB, 316x421
>>52023013
that reconstruction is a huge amount of wishful hippie nonsense.
if you look at their skull and a modern caucasian skull there is not much similarities they might as well looked like aliens or pic related.
>>
>>52023026
only white people and asians have neanderthal genes niggers and abos have none.
>>
>>52023175

Nope. Most Neanderthal replicas look Eurasians.
>>
>>52023212

>Abos

Aboriginal Polinesians have the highest Neanderthal DNA
>>
File: Neanderthal-and-human-sku-014.jpg (64 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Neanderthal-and-human-sku-014.jpg
64 KB, 620x372
>>52023226
yeah made by humans based on trying to make them look like humans.
the guy makes a good point, you can dress up a gorillas skull to be pretty similar to a humans.
>>
Well i live in the Neandertal, so i think they did
>>
>>52023297

Wow, their heads were way bigger.

I bet they were more intelligent than Homo Sapiens.
>>
>>52023273
that's pretty impossibly logistically
are you gonna cite stromfront forum posts as source, cause that's the only i found
>>
>>52023364
many animals have larger brains and are less smarter than us.
they had larger brains but i don't know how etched it was (surface area is what matters).
>>
>>52023408

It's possible because they were among the first wave of human settlement of Eurasia and were in contact with subspecies that would very soon go extinct.
>>
File: image_1481e-Neanderthal.jpg (206 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
image_1481e-Neanderthal.jpg
206 KB, 1280x800
>>52023226
they mostly made look like alcoholic deformed hobos nowadays
>>
I hate SJWs.

They will bring Mammuthus back to life, but they will keep Neanderthals extinct.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.