[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU - Fourth Reich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: peter zeihan.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
peter zeihan.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
This guy talks 17 minutes about how Germans dominated EU and use it for growing their own imperial position in Europe. Here in Poland all these facts are well known practically to anybody, but i am not sure that people from other countries could know about this stuff, so i think that they really should watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06N0fPtw7qE

8:30 - the guy begins to exaplain what Germans planned to contain growth of Poland that could be a danger for their dominating position in Europe in the future
>>
>>52017898
>Germans planned to contain growth of Poland that could be a danger for their dominating position in Europe in the future
So basically Poland is jealous that Germany has more power than them?
>>
>>52017898
It's what everyone does in the EU. They just did it better. If it wasn't for the EU germany would be even stronger.
>>
>>52017898
With a million savages in their country who want to bring their families probably, Germany is finished. Their economy will slowly unravel. The only people who profit from mass migrations are real estate agents, housing developers and banks because there is more demand for housing.
>>
>>52017991
>If it wasn't for the EU germany would be even stronger.

hahahahahahaha
>>
>>52017991
>If it wasn't for the EU germany would be even stronger.
>I was born long after the 80s
If it wasn't for Gorbachev, there would still be two Germanies.
>>
>>52018052
If it wasn't for the Allies the world would speak german now

If it wasn't for the moon we wouldn't be here today

Etc etc
>>
>>52018111
Well you got me.
>>
>>52017953
>So basically Poland is jealous that Germany has more power than them?

Nope, it is kinda natural. They were always richer than Poland except IX-XII centuries and short period of XVI century
>>
>>52018171
So what does Poland propose?
TBQH you'll probably have your chance to surmount Germany in about a decade at the rate they're going.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 940x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 940x635
>>52017898
>Germans planned to contain growth of Poland that could be a danger for their dominating position in Europe in the future

Meanwhile in Germany:
>Hey Hanz
>Yes Fritz?
>we really need to contain those pesky poles
>You're right, we should ensure that they get the most funds out of the EU to build their infrastructure
>That's genius Hans! Let's see them try to grow economically with improved roads, rail network and agriculture. Mwuhahahaha!
>>
>>52018223

We can't do much now. We must get our shit together first before we begin to think about shaping European policy. We still didnt recover after communism and three centuries of occupation. For now our only way to exist is to be a subcontractor for German economy and absorb know-how and technologies in the meantime. Germans are rulers and we obey
>>
>>52018223
>So what does Poland propose?
Gate of europe. You can't get too rich when every wannabe conqueror starts his career by invading your country.
>>
>>52018272
per capita we get the least out of any new EU country. Seems people forget the money is reliant on population size and the sum gets proportionally smaller per capita the bigger the population is.
>>
>>52018367
>>52018278
>Ivan wanting to culturally enrich you from the North
>Mehmet wanting to culturally enrich you from the South
God speed, Poland. I hope for your success.
And send schoolgirl please.
>>
>>52018278
>Germans are rulers and we obey

If it guaranteed a good life for Poles in the future, we wouldn't have a motivation to oppose Germans.
>>
it is really naive for us to believe that we are a special snowflake and the fact that germans killed 20% of our population 75 years ago make them feel guilty and sorry enough to save us while they plan to destroy other european countries to boost their growth
>>
>>52018463

It's not shared out equally among the population, you tit
>>
how can it be that every bigger european problem can be solved with killing a lot of germans? Is there something wrong with this continetnt or germans are just fucked up?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.