[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is your choice New Zealand. Reflecting on Red Peak it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Red-Peak-FINAL.jpg (46 KB, 1690x847) Image search: [Google]
Red-Peak-FINAL.jpg
46 KB, 1690x847
This is your choice New Zealand. Reflecting on Red Peak it was still an amazing demonstration of people power to get it on the ballot. I predict like other countries we won't decide to change the flag next year but take more time to settle on the right option. Hopefully we can also over the coming years have a conversation on a NZ head of state, changing our name to Aotearoa, embedding the treaty in our constitutional framework...and the anthem, let's change that too!
>>
>>52014639
A FUCKING TRIANGLE
>>
File: Winston_Peters.jpg (20 KB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
Winston_Peters.jpg
20 KB, 400x229
>unironically shilling for Reddit Peak
>>
LITERALLY 3 FUCKING RIGHT TRIANGLES AND AN UPSIDE DOWN V
>>
>>52014639
blue/black fern already won
>>
>>52014681
Pretty clear that OP is being ironic and baiting
>>
>>52014639
There's no way it could happen, but Aotearoa is a fucking awesome sounding and unique name. "New Zealand," in my opinion, is kind of lame and meaningless.
>>
>>52014639
>sideways meme arrow
Just keep the Union Jack, it's the GOAT flag
>>
why does anyone like that design?

I don't see the appeal at all
>>
>>52014639
worse than leaf desu
leaf with black back is nice flag
>>
>>52014639
Well, you already chose a different flag, not this fucking logo.
>>
>>52014935
They chose a different fucking logo.
>>
keep your current flag, or go back to the drawing board so you don't end looking like a corporate logo

the others are all shit
>>
>>52014876
the union jack is a great flag
exactly why it shouldn't be a tramp stamp on other flags. seriously, I love it but it looks awful on our current flag
>>52014909
I don't like it that much, but it's much better than the other choices. It's simple and clear, the ones with the fern look like a kids idea of what a flag should be.

all the best flags are simple but elegant. Not saying red peak is, but it's the closest to that imo. The blue one won in the end though
>>
>>52014960
OP image is resembling a real logo of some company. Fucking leaves and a star cross are better.
>>
just keep your kek flag

you're barely a real country anyway
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.