[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guns used in the Paris terror attacks that left 130 people dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: CIA=ISIS.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CIA=ISIS.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1080
Guns used in the Paris terror attacks that left 130 people dead and wounded 368 others has been traced back to a Florida known CIA arms dealer.

It is the same arms dealer that sold arms to the Contras of Nicaragua at the time the 1980s Iran-Contra scandal.
>>
Typical
>>
>>52010729
>Typical
Typical
>>
>>52009634
Can you get me his number because I am planning a revolt in the local municipality
>>
yeh right but how many other hands did those guns pass through before they ended up in the shooters hands

you sell arms to a "us government approved" group at some point, fuck knows what happens after that. one day those guns get sold, then sold again, then sold again and again and again.
>>
So the usa is giving us good justifications to get rid of muslims ?
well thank you guys
I unironically believe the USA should keep staging terror attacks this way FN can win faster
>>
It was worth the price of getting a hold of Dr. Pavel
>>
Is this news?

We've been arming terrorist groups for a loooonnng time. Irish businessmen in New York and Boston sympathetic to the IRA sold them AR-15's and bomb making materials with the help and cover of the CIA, this is common knowledge the Irish in America brag about it. A common cocktail served in Boston bars is the "Irish Car bomb" and boy does it trigger the fuck out of bong tourists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIvsFuk6RuE
>>
>>52010883
is now the time for fear, or does that come later?
>>
>>52009634
>AK-47s
>Made by Russia and distributed thoughtlessly by commies around the globe
>duh CIA is responsible
>>
>>52010975

of course it isnt, everyone knows usa is full of shit
>>
>>52011120

>Dealer: Gun linked to Paris attack came through Delray firm

>A gun once owned by a Delray Beach arms dealer is among those linked to the Paris attacks that killed 130 people, the head of a Serbian arms factory told The Associated Press.

>The M92 semi-automatic pistol’s serial number matched one the Zastava arms factory delivered in May 2013 to the family-owned Century International Arms in Delray Beach, said the arms dealer, Milojko Brzakovic.

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/dealer-gun-linked-to-paris-attack-came-through-del/npgwf/

>On Thursday The Palm Beach Post reported a M92 semi-automatic pistol used in the Paris terror attack was traced back to Century International Arms in Delray Beach, Florida.

Century buys and resells military grade surplus firearms. It specializes purchasing weapons overseas and reselling them to dealers.

In 2011 secret diplomatic cables made public by WikiLeaks indicated the company was involved in selling weapons to “unauthorized brokers” and an Israeli arms dealer acted as a frequent middleman in illegal transfers.

>During the Iran-Contra affair in the late 1980s longtime Century Arms employee and a former policeman, John Rugg, told a U.S. Senate committee the company was involved in supplying arms—including rockets and grenades—to the Contras in Nicaragua.

https://archive.org/stream/reportofcongress24unit/reportofcongress24unit_djvu.txt
>>
>>52011475
>Serbian shill
>>
newsflash: Gun dealers don't sell exclusively to the CIA
>>
File: 1449798819441.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449798819441.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
>>52009634
source or I'll Quality Meme™ your shit up
>>
>>52011414
I wonder if this guy has ever postured anything that isn't ass pain about the US
>>
>>52011708

>panama

I think the asspain goes farther back than iran-contra m8
>>
>>52010975

Irish car bomb is common everywhere - plus they didn't just sell them weapons a lot donated to the cause too :^)
>>
File: 139837033058.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
139837033058.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>52009634
That's a big number of people
>>
"(C)entury (I)nternational (A)rms "
>>
File: image.png (19 KB, 614x473) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 614x473
>>52009634
>>
Jews went out from these Paris areas a day before that happened

keep blind if you're too weak to handle what's going on ;)
>>
>>52011414
Lel, do you not love what we have done to your country? canal boy
>>
>>52011923
PROOFS >>52011475
>>
>>52011475

lol you should check out how these beasts have tormented nicaragua for decades, contras is the tip of the iceberg. youre not dealing with humans here
>>
File: coq.jpg (51 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
coq.jpg
51 KB, 500x374
Preuves ?
>>
Why the fuck does Europe even talk to America? Fuck's sake, every single even remotely pro-US "politician" should be hanged for betraying their country.
>>
>>52011120
Guns were legally sold to the US of A.
>>
File: 1431048724576.gif (892 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
1431048724576.gif
892 KB, 300x303
>>52011475
>Zastava M92
>Century
TBQFH I'm now actually more impressed that the gun actually worked at all.
Zastava and the monkeys at Century who convert them have a reputation for manufacturing and importing guns that are guaranteed for one shot and not much else after that.

>inb4 poorfag who couldn't buy a Russian/Bulgarian
>>
>>52009634

LOL americans are involved in a terrorist attack on france?

no surprise there!

The earlier incident of the americans catching those "terrorists" on the train was just to gain french trust only for this to later happen.
>>
>>52012429

Dude, it wasn't even Americans that caught him. A frenchie was the first one to take the bullet and start the hussle during which the gun jammed, the amerilards literally ran over after 5 minutes.

Seeing 4chins shit themselves about how muhreenees most definitely heard the terrorist load the AK, because they're such top-tier pros was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>52011475

If you actually read the rest of the report, you'll notice ONE gun was sold in the US and somehow made it's way to europe, while the rest of the guns were not sold in the US.

finnkeks, lmao
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.