[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is india safe as COUNTRY FOR A BLONDE GIRL ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: 6_V722t.jpg (41 KB, 434x600) Image search: [Google]
6_V722t.jpg
41 KB, 434x600
Hello everybody

i need same advices i would go to india with my little sister, i'm white and blonde I'm looking like that girl on the picture, i've already visited the U.S.A? DUBAI JAPAN everything was well, do you think indian people are great? AND INDIA IS A BEAUTIFUL country ?
>>
>go to India

India is a big place anon.

Nobody will touch your sister in Goa.
>>
anything southern part of asia isn't safe, even for 200 lbs nordic giants with full plate armor
>>
>>52008064
>nobody will touch your sister in Goa
ayy

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-9-year-old-russian-girl-raped-in-goa-1339727
>>
>>52008007
The tourist areas would be safe. If you leave those areas, then you'll probably find that a lot of people stare at you. Just make sure that you don't wear anything too revealing and you don't travel alone (this advice applies to most countries though).

Just don't eat any street food and only drink bottled water.
>>
>>52008112
Lmao, even the fucking tourist areas are not safe for women alone. Also don't forget that there barely are tourist areas in India, even sights like the Taj Mahal are shitty in terms of people, never mind places like the red fort and shit
>>
>>52008007
yes

.t not pajeet :^)
>>
>>52008007
why do whites like to visit shittier countries? i'm black and I would never go to india, mena, africa, most of south america, and most of asia.
>>
>>52008469
come home, niggerman
>>
>>52008469
>mena
>south america
you're missing out on a LOT m8
>>
>>52008469
That's because your a monkey nigger with no curiosity for the world.

Back to worldstarhiphop, nigger.
>>
I get scared when i sax this video omg http://video.lefigaro.fr/tvmag/video/pekin-express-deux-candidates-harcelees-par-une-centaine-d-hommes/3567846342001/
>>
>>52008007
She probably shouldn't be alone by herself. I'd imagine she's ok with you though.
>>
>>52008469
>Most of Asia
I'm ashamed to have ancestry from the same continent as sand niggers luckily chinks aren't influenced by this
>>
>>52008559
>>52008469
I mean just today this fucking mixed kid had called me and this Indian kid terrorists
but terrorists win i have better skins than that half shitskin
>>
>>52008469
come home, black man
>>
>>52008527
Not everyone is as fortunate as them.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-30665581

>>52008633
kek
>>
>>52008522
I'll visit most of western europe and eastern europe
>>52008506
can't miss what i don't desire mate. besides, i said most of south america, not all.
>>52008633
ricardo pls
>>
>>52008469
Asia and South America are great continents!

even the poor places in South America like Bolivia and Peru have a lot to see, you are just being blind to a lot of cool stuff.
>>
>>52008985
Come home, JaMarcus.
>>
>>52008469
they're rich
Muerican and Scandick can work as a newspaper boy or clean toilet and still travel in South Asia and Africa.

For African or poorer part of Asia, traveling oversea is once in the lifetime chance. People here (on ./int/) don't really get that because they came from the rich part of the world.
>>
>>52008469

no interest for the wokrings of the world, is a trait of uncultured and least intelligent typical in americans, that blacks and whites share alike
>>
>>52009205
>not being interested in shitholes = no interest in the workings of the world
Please tell me again how Bangladesh influences world events. Tell me how visiting India will give me more knowledge about India's global actions than reading news and books?
>>
>>52008007
I have a swedish friend who has been in India all by herself, and she's a blonde.

She has been to extremely poor parts of the country, and all was fine, I guess they are not that violent, specially with tourists. I suppose most rape occur with low cast women.
>>
>>52008007
>French
>Blonde with white skin
DON'T LIE YOU SHITSKIN FUCK
>>
>>52008469
We go to exercise our genetic impulse to oppress poor people.
>>
>>52008007
I traveled around India for 3 months. It's a beautiful country.

That said, if I had daughters, I wouldn't let them go alone.
>>
>>52009351
it's something called culture, but nevermind, you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>52009572
>I traveled around India for 3 months. It's a beautiful country.
Sandeep pls. Don't you have some curry to cook?
>>
File: 9099_brazilian_people.jpg (128 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
9099_brazilian_people.jpg
128 KB, 1200x900
>>52009616
>it's something called culture, but nevermind, you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>52008007
If you're actually serious, go to /trv/. They usually have at least one India thread in the catalog and they're a lot more helpful.
>>
>>52009718
>is black
>tries to offend me posting black people from my country

you should work on your banter
>>
>>52008007
i went there it was fine then again im a man and I don't think anyone wants to rape me
but it felt much safer than where I live in paris desu

they'll try to scam your money though, like gypsies
especially taxis, do not trust them

also get medicine for diarrhea
>>
>>52009379
>swedish
she may have just enjoyed the cultural enrichment desu senpai
>>
I want to go with my little sister only
>>
be my gf please
>>
>>52011200
Why are you such a sicko? What will you do to her there you sick fuck?
>>
File: 1449798819441.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449798819441.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
Is India safe for a true Aryan like me
Please be honesrt I'm a manlet
>>
My sister and her group of friends cancelled their trip to India and went to Spain/France instead after all those gang rapes made it into the news
>>
/trv/fag here. OP is probably just being a cunt, but I lived and worked in New Delhi for about two years. I'm white and knew a mix of expatriates, tourists, and locals. All things considered, I think that foreign women aren't at a huge risk of being raped or violently victimized. However, they will almost certainly be harassed in some urban areas and could get groped or inappropriately touched if they find themselves in crowded places such as Metro carriages or packed streets.

I've met a lot of girls who have traveled India by themselves. Most of them were fine. I've never met a foreign tourist who was raped, but I do know a few who were grouped on trains.

Indian women have it about a hundred times worse. That doesn't negate what can and occasionally does happen to tourists, but it's not a phenomenon that's specific to white women - however, white people are stereotyped as being promiscuous and "easy," and attract attention from horny men accordingly. I never really got it... most girls I know who have slept with Indians usually sleep with really good-looking guys, or dudes they've been dating for an extended period of time. The only poor street fuckers who get laid are those who are charismatic and work in tourism, the rest of them have literally no chance so I don't see why they bother (talking specifically of the lower classes, who are most prone to doing these kinds of things).

Will be in India in another week, really looking forward to it.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.