[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went to America with my gf to buy lots of clothes and Tifanny's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 1449564060027.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449564060027.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
Went to America with my gf to buy lots of clothes and Tifanny's jewelry.

Couldn't believe that they wouldn't allow me into the fitting rooms with her. They literally forced her to try on clothes alone then leave the fitting area to come show it to me for my opinion which kind of sefeats the purpose of private fitting rooms. Everywhere I've travelled in Europe allows it. They also wouldn't allow her into the mens section fitting rooms with me.

I thought America was about freedom.
>>
On 2 separate occasions when I used to work at target we had people fuck in the changing rooms. Both times we called the cops and they took them away, no idea what happened after that .
>>
>>52006348
ill take things that never happened for 200 alex
>>
>>52006348
Well, America has its roots in English Puritan tradition, so. Look at this this way. In America people would rather take regulations and restrictions like this, that may seem a little backward, to keep general population in check and preserve order. With order comes freedom to do whatever you want except chimpout and disrupt order. Though we're strugling with this part right now.
>>
>>52006424
>On 2 separate occasions when I used to work at target we had people fuck in the changing rooms. Both times we called the cops and they took them away, no idea what happened after that .

There must be something wrong with you if you feel the need to have sex in a shop like target.
>>
>>52006598
Wishful thinking, in reality this is the tendency to stack new rules onto the old past the point of utility, never reexamining assumptions. Over a million new rules come into existence every year, but in the last 50 you can count the freedoms gained on one hand.

You explanation was relevant until perhaps 1800
>>
>>52006348
I remember Cali poster, from silicon valley, who was complaining about Europeans being clueless about how to pay with check or money order. See from our perspective it's better to have orthodox regulations and therefore open plainfield for research and development, innovation. Things like silicon valley are possible because of our orthodox stance. In Europe you guys are so open minded, yet when it comes to innovations, finance, info tech everyone has to go to "People's ministry of innovation, finance and investment" to get 7538 licenses to be able to do anything. It always cracks me up to watch those fancy videos about "investing in Eastern Boland" cause it's bull. Kek
>>
>>52006683

Really? It's a cheap thrill when you're a teenager.
>>
>>52006833
Anglo culture sure is strange.
>>
>>52006348
Oh fuck off, this never happened. i worked retail and I know this for a fact.
>>
>>52006791
>In Europe you guys are so open minded, yet when it comes to innovations, finance, info tech everyone has to go to "People's ministry of innovation, finance and investment" to get 7538 licenses to be able to do anything.

NOPE
>>
>>52006927
Goddammit we're number 1 again? This niggeroapocalypse will never end at this rate.
>>
>>52006683
>There must be something wrong with you if you feel the need to have sex in a shop like target.
you went to america to shop at target? yeah, what a bullshit post OP. surprised you didn't say you went with your wife's daughter.
>>
File: stores.jpg (74 KB, 957x251) Image search: [Google]
stores.jpg
74 KB, 957x251
>>52006924

I have no reason to make this up. People in this thread from your country can confirm this.
>>
>>52006927
Hahaha, that's exactly what I was talking about. Shitton of ratings, books, videos, god knows what (that don't mean a thing) and Europe is yet come come up with freaking YotaPhone that even Russians managed to do, let alone an iPhone. Name me European equivalent of Apple, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter
>>
>>52006791
Did you just put checks and money orders into the same post with the word innovation?

We pay with RFID smart cards here, not fill out fucking paper forms.
>>
>>52007145
Reading comprehension - gain it.
>>
>>52006791
>american """""""""education""""""""""""
>>
File: fittingrules.jpg (29 KB, 811x182) Image search: [Google]
fittingrules.jpg
29 KB, 811x182
These rules only apply to straight people. Gays and lesbians can do what they like.
>>
>>52007084

Finland invented Linux which runs 90% of the servers the Internet works on. Linux is also what Android is built on top of. We also invented IRC which was the first mass chatting technology that twitter and everything from imessage to Skype is based on. We also invented sms. Skype was invented by Norwegians in Estonia. Most of our innovations go inside the gadgets you use from iPads to iPhones.
>>
>>52007084
>>52007856

Ignorant murrilard getting REKT xDDDDDD made my day finnanon
>>
>>52006927
Those rankings are all bullshit I bet.
>>
Most places that I've bought clothes don't have separate changing rooms for men and women
>>
>>52007856
Linux is simply deviation of Unix systems which were invented in America. Android is build on top of Unix. Both GSM and Internet communications systems were invented in America, so inveting simple interface of sending texts and VoIPing is same fallacy as your claim for Linux originality.
>Most of our innovations go inside the gadgets you use from iPads to iPhones.
So let me get this straight. We invent telecom systems, we invent hardware part of it, we write OS/code for all of it and then you come in, write Helloworld tier interfaces and you're proud of it?
>>
File: 1449807649860.jpg (24 KB, 260x210) Image search: [Google]
1449807649860.jpg
24 KB, 260x210
>>52008478
>I bet.

http://www.weforum.org/reports/global-competitiveness-report-2014-2015
>>
>>52009516
YOU ARE SO FUCKING IGNORANT AND DUMB!!!

Nokia was a primary developer of GSM (2G) (Global System for Mobile Communications),
http://company.nokia.com/en/news/press-releases/1997/10/17/nokias-pioneering-gsm-research-and-development-to-be-awarded-by-eduard-rhein-foundation
the second-generation mobile technology that could carry data as well as voice traffic. NMT (Nordic Mobile Telephony), the world's first mobile telephony standard to allow international roaming, provided expertise for Nokia in developing GSM, which was adopted in 1987 as the new European standard for digital mobile technology.
http://www.gsma.com/newsroom/press-release/global-mobile-communication-is-20-years-old/
http://www.zdnet.com/article/happy-20th-birthday-gsm/

Nokia delivered the first GSM network in the world to Finnish operator Radiolinja in 1989.
http://gigaom.com/2011/07/01/first-gsm-call-was-made-20-years-ago-today/

The world's first commercial GSM call was made on July 1, 1991 in Helsinki, over a Nokia-supplied network, by then-Prime Minister of Finland Harri Holkeri, using a prototype Nokia GSM phone.
http://gigaom.com/2011/07/01/first-gsm-call-was-made-20-years-ago-today/
In 1992, the first GSM phone, the Nokia 1011, was launched. The model number refers to its launch date, 10 November.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11/09/ft_nokia_1011/The Nokia 1011 did not yet employ Nokia's characteristic ringtone, the Nokia tune, which was introduced as a ringtone in 1994 with the Nokia 2100
>>
>>52010079

In 2010, it was reported that the Nokia Tune is heard worldwide an estimated 1.8 billion times per day, about 20,000 times per second.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_tune

GSM's high-quality voice calls, easy international roaming and support for new services like text messaging (Short Message Service) laid the foundations for a worldwide boom in mobile phone use.

GSM came to dominate mobile telephony in the 1990s, by mid-2008 accounting for about three billion subscribers, with more than 700 mobile operators across 218 countries and territories. Connections were growing at the rate of 15 per second, or 1.3 million per day.
http://www.gsma.com/newsroom/press-release/3-billion-gsm-connections-on-the-mobile-planet-reports-the-gsma/
>>
USA tough guy not so tough since being molested by Finns
>>
Damn guys, European or American who gives a rats ass. Its all Caucasians....it's a white thing.

I have no idea why we argue among ourselves over minor things.
>>
File: Pekka-Odinin.jpg (106 KB, 960x742) Image search: [Google]
Pekka-Odinin.jpg
106 KB, 960x742
>>52010921

Finns are Mongol

t. Pekka
>>
>>52006348
>I thought America was about freedom.

It is, kinda, until the possibility of seeing something that would give you the urge to procreate can be viewed, then it's a no-no.
>>
>>52006348
America is about not cleaning the jizz off the floor when people fuck in the fitting rooms.
>>
>>52006713
So much this. Critical thinking is dying a horrible death.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.