[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on argentina pls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1442868884238.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1442868884238.png
74 KB, 412x351
redpill me on argentina pls
>>
>>52006036
People with Native and European mix, but think they're 100% European and look down on the other South American countries. Honestly Argies are really cunts irl. They hate Canada because there's some mines owned by Canadian companies down there, and they don't like that.
>>
>>52006036
I can't just let you know everything about Argentina by writing a few words (or any country I guess).
This thread is pointless and useless like you. You should kill yourself.
Saludos
>>
File: 1449798819441.jpg (83 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449798819441.jpg
83 KB, 640x640
>>52006036
This is considered white there
>>
>>52006036
It's full of bolivians lel
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 1136x640
>>52006036
They get rather mad if you don't call them white.
>>
>>52006106
>People with Native and European mix, but think they're 100% European

But that's completely accurate. Maybe outside of BA, it's different, but inside the good parts of BA, we're all white. Italians, Germans, Slavs, etc.

>They hate Canada because there's some mines owned by Canadian companies down there, and they don't like that.

Replace Canada with Spain, and you're onto something.
>>
Argies hate browns and black from other countries that don't assimilate, normally considered filthy and lazy, if a brown assimilates nicely he kind of gets a pass, but since most of them are recent immigration from bolivia and those kind of worse shitholes than us, they don't live by the law and just settle in any land that is empty, since argentinian culture sees repression in a really traumatic way given all the dictatorships we had, politicians didn't have the balls to fucking beat them up, causing even more hate and the perception that macri is going to change that, so he won the election
>>
>>52006106
Nobody hates Canada here, no one knows shit about Canada here t b h

>>52006158
It is

>>52006159
Only the north and the villas in Bs As

>>52006186
Only in 4chan argies give a shit about race
We use the word "negro" to call people with bad manners and criminals
>>
>>52006158
Me on the left
>>
File: macri.jpg (97 KB, 1023x599) Image search: [Google]
macri.jpg
97 KB, 1023x599
>>52006036
we're the saviors of western civilization and christian values
>>
>>52006318
My buddy went there and he said people were assholes there, and he's white and speaks spanish. Soon as he told them he was Canadian they seemed to change to a negative tone, strange.
>>
>>52006318
>Only the north and the villas in Bs As

They've been moving to every relevant settlement; Tierra del Fuego, Santa Cruz, etc.
>>
>>52006106
>they hate canada
maybe some random niggers around the mines you say, but 99% of the people here likes canada
>>
>>52006318
>>52006349
Actually we do hate mining companies and Canada has a lot here (barrick gold is probably the most named).
It's still weird that they gave a bad look to your buddy for that
>>
>>52006558
>>52006635
Weird, yeah I guess it turned him off to ever returning there, said people in Brazil treated him much better, but Brazils dangerous as fuck, or so he says..
>>
>>52006277
>>52006216
>a few nice neighbourhoods of BA
>representative of the whole country
I think you are missing the point sir. The population of Argentina as a whole is mixed and brown, get over it. The nice neighbourhoods of mexico city and Guadalajara are white too, but I'll never claim.mexico isn't full of spics.

Also Argentina pretty much hate everybody, because the previous populist government had yo find scapegoats to hide its shortcomings, so pointing fingers at outside countries to trigger blind nationalism was a national sport ultimately.
If macro didn't win Argentina would have turned into Venezuela, they already had the inflation .
>>
>>52006848
>all of that
>>
>>52006720
>Brazil treated him much better
that's tru, argies are rather bitter
>>
>>52006848
Also Argentinians love their Italian heritage, they overplayit. Pretty much like every american like to believe they are Irish.
They drink cynar and fernet and love pizza. I find it a bit ridiculous but they are happy with it.
>>
>>52006326
>jihadi wife
>>
How can a country without war be poorer than Poland? That's a major accomplishment
>>
>>52006036
we dont like gringos like you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.