[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be canadian >get shot weed man trudeau is gonna take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: canadian-as-fuck.jpg (59 KB, 460x301) Image search: [Google]
canadian-as-fuck.jpg
59 KB, 460x301
>be canadian
>get shot
weed man trudeau is gonna take your guns away, canucky.
http://www.cp24.com/male-dead-following-drive-by-shooting-in-entertainment-district-1.2697143
>>
File: 1449798819441.jpg (83 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449798819441.jpg
83 KB, 640x640
>>52004760
Would you shoot me?
>>
You don't fucking need guns unless you live in bumfuck nowhere anyways
>>
>>52004887
Fuck off, if people want to buy, use or collect guns it's none of your fucking business you filthy hippie
>>
File: 1448183526934.jpg (133 KB, 900x673) Image search: [Google]
1448183526934.jpg
133 KB, 900x673
>>52004760

>people got killed by a drive-by
shieet.
>>
>>52004919
>mentally unstable man shoots up elementary school
>had criminal record and plenty of evidence to show his crappy mental health
>refuse to check records because "hurr durr others lethal automatic weapons aren't your business, gun control is for hippies"

go the fuck south you dirty prairie monkey
>>
>>52004979
that pic lmao
>>
>>52005045

>>52005045
You're a stupid fuck.

Lanza didn't own any weapons. All the guns belonged to his mother. He killed her and stole them.

Furthermore he had no criminal records.

Neck yourself you dumb fuck libtard voter.
>>
>>52005288
He had a history of iffy mental health, and if his mom wasn't a retard she wouldn't have bought guns if SHE HAS A FUCKING AUTISTIC CHILD.

Ever notice how even in some of the shittiest parts of Europe they have lower crime rates than the U.S? it's because nobody can go down to Walmart and buy an ar-15 in Europe
>>
>>52005045
So where does that put normal people? You know how many people own guns? A fucking lot. I'm talking about normal people, not mentally deranged people such as yourself. Fuck I hate city slickers like you, why don't you mind your own fucking business.
>>
>>52005472
He had aspergers. People who are aspies are no more likely to commit homicide than the general public.

Aspies wouldn't have prevented him from getting a gun license in Canada retard. I know multiple people on the canada thread on /k/ who take meds for anxiety and drpression, and were issued a license.

>you can go down to walmart and get am ar 15

When will this meme end? Wapmart doesn't stock ar-15s. It hasn't for a free years.

Also the safest country in Europe is switzerland which has much laxer laws than Canada.

Go away libtard voter.
>>
Hey guys let's all fight about gun control
>>
>>52005741
for a few years*
>>
File: P1000715.jpg (2 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
P1000715.jpg
2 MB, 2816x2112
>>52005045
>guns aren't Canadian :(
get fucked liberal scum
>>
>>52005472
>>52005741
>muh ar 15s

All rifles in America are used in less murders than fists, knives and blunt objects.
>>
>>52005741
>people who are aspies are no more likely to commit homicide than the general public
No, but they are more likely to commit mas shootings

And the most dangerous western nation is the US, which also has much laxer gun laws than Canada

Go away kekservative
>>52005830
>Liberals won majority government

Get fucked kekservative
>>
File: sweatingpepe.jpg (38 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
sweatingpepe.jpg
38 KB, 600x568
Back in elementary school a retard kid threatened to come to school and shoot me.
I was like 10 at the time and didn't know about school shooters so my mom freaked the fuck out when I told her
>>
>>52005924
>This is what liberals actually believe

So again, where does that put mentally stable people? So there's a few bad apples, and the whole population has to be generalized under those circumstances? Are you on drugs or something?
>>
>>52004887
>need
Fuck off, idiot.
>>
>>52006041
>So there's a few bad apples, and the whole population has to be generalized under those circumstances?
we already do it to mudshits and chinks.
>>
>>52006127
Yeah so? why do law abiding Canadians have to suffer because of some idiots that are retarded? It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>52005924
>No, but they are more likely to commit mas shootings

Yeah, no. Lanza was the only mass shooter iirc to be diagnosed with aspergers. Source on your bullshit claim libtarded cunt, or gtfo.

>And the most dangerous western nation is the US, which also has much laxer gun laws than Canada

Good job arguing a non-point. I should point out that states like California have stricter gun laws than Canada though.
>>
>>52004798
Me on the left
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.