[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw virgin >scared about STDs why? i'm scared because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: feel.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7 KB, 645x773
>tfw virgin
>scared about STDs
why?
i'm scared because aids, sifilis, gonorrea
i will lost my virginity with a hooker, and she do oral without condom
what can i do???????
>>
>>52003740
Get tested idiot
>>
Do you really think you can get aids from a blowjob?
>>
File: 1449798819441.jpg (83 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449798819441.jpg
83 KB, 640x640
>>52003740
Would you give me some STDs? People always tell me I look gay
>>
>>52003845
nope, aids no, but you can get gonorrea, sifilis, claimidea
>>52003814
im virgin
>>
>>52003867
They're gonna think you're gay if you get AIDS
>>
>>52003937
other thing is the oral sex
i will suck the vagina of my gf (i don't have but i hope get one) i'm scared because in the oral sex i can get gonorrea and herpes
>>
>>52003740
Don't worry OP. You'll not pass aids to anyone as long as you wear a condom.
>>
>>52004178
and the hooker will give me oral sex with a condon?
>>
>>52003740
You don't lose your virginity to a hooker. That doesn't count.

You have to be muscular and outgoing to get laid. It's really no one's fault if they're virgins. It's beyond your control.
>>
>>52003740
Just don't do oral then and use a condom
>>
use a condom you stupid spic
>>
>>52004178
Not completely safe unfortunately.
>>
Unless you are a butt pirate or do IV drugs the chances of catching anything serious are rather slim. For example the chances of catching HIV from an infected women by vaginal intercourse are about 1,3%. The chances for catching it by oral sex are somewhere between "impossible" and "very very very unlikely".
>>
The HIV victim would need to have an open, bleeding wound in their mouth, and you an open wound on your dick, for there to be any chance of you catching HIV through oral.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.