[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which language is most iritating to you? For me it is hungarian.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: irirriri.jpg (22 KB, 344x355) Image search: [Google]
irirriri.jpg
22 KB, 344x355
Which language is most iritating to you?

For me it is hungarian.

I don't have anything against them. I mean I even like their coulture, have hungarian friends etc. but the language...
>>
>>52003490
>coulture...
culture, kek...
>>
>>52003490
Body language.

Watching Nicole Aniston fuck like a raw potato with a hole in it is irritating as fuck.
>>
>>52003537
>Watching Nicole Aniston fuck like a raw potato with a hole in it is irritating as fuck.
I'm intrigued, what exactly are you referring to?
>>
>>52003573
Just watch one of her videos m8. She's as limp as a streetlamp.
>>
>>52003490
German, Hungarian, Arabian shit, Chinese, Indian, almost all African languages, all of them, shit.
>>
>>52003646
>her videos
what videos are you referring to?
>>
Tagalog
>>
>>52003826
The one where she doesn't do anal.
>>
american english
>>
German. I was taught it in Poland for years, only to receive worst results and i couldn't speak it at all. Ich liebe nicht.

English on the other hand, i learned in 4 years.
>>
Spanish or American English.

Also hungarian sounds very nice, what is wrong with you ?
>>
>>52003879
ohh shit I just realized you wrote "Nicole" Aniston, I thought you were talking about Jennifer Aniston, hence my confusion.
>>
>>52003988
No probs m8.
>>
Mandarin and Cantonese 2bh. Absolute aural cancer
>>
>>52003537
>>52003646
>>52003879

glad to see you are alive
some anons said you were executed for apostasy :D
>>
german

easily the worst and ugliest language in the world
>>
>>52004236
Thanks Polishbro. I always remembered the post where you said "I hope you get over your depression".

Always feels nice knowing someone 5000 km away cares about you :3
>>
>>52004204
I'm Chinese and even I think Mandarin sounds like shit
>>
French literally sounds like throwing up.
>>
British english is just repulsive.
I honestly dont understand why some people considered it to be "sexy" or "classy".
>>
>>52004366
Are you a pleb?
>>
>>52004341
French is beautiful you utter pleb.
>>
>>52004204
this and vietnamese
>>
File: 187-a-1221653410.jpg (455 KB, 945x1684) Image search: [Google]
187-a-1221653410.jpg
455 KB, 945x1684
>>52004341
Pfiuu, I was getting worried about every others ignoring us in this thread. Is the meme fading away ?
>>
I fkn hate people speaking Serbo-Croatian on the street. And they do it so often. It's like a whiff of the middle east everytime I hear it.
>>
>>52004341
French is fucking beautiful. Everytime I need to clear my sinuses I just read a French news website.
>>
>>52004394
No. Not being an asshole on purpose i genuinely just dont like it.
The way words are pronounce and the way british people's mouth move when they speak is just. Ugh.
>>
>>52004434
me on the right
>>
arabic
when someone blasts this pigdisgusting language into your ear with a megaphone everyday its impossible not to develop fiery hate towards them
>>
>>52004508
You need to get that mysterious lump on your left buttock checked out, m8.
>>
Esperanto
>>
>>52004526
>tfw go to Bahrain once
>see Indonesians who had come to the hajj
>they are dressed in actual bedsheets like as though they'd stolen them off the hotel beds
>all the Arabs in the cantina are quietly chuckling at them

Indonesians are like stone age muslims desu.
>>
>>52003490
For some reason Portugese...nothing against them but this slieeee, lieee, riouuut an shit doesn't do it for me.
>>
Chinese sounds disgusting. It's a tonal language so their always changing the pitch of their voice.
>>
Hebrew sounds very strange to me. It sounds like someone is speaking while being lightly choked.
>>
Afrikaans is one of the worst set of sounds to pass across the human tongue
>>
Castilian
>>
Tagalog by far
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMgZuqbBm1k

Putong ina mo x30
>>
>>52005039
one of the worst accents in english too imo
>>
Russian sounds so fucking pleb which fits this bydlo nation perfectly
>>
>>52004801
It sounds like someone speaking a Germanic language and then copy-pasting random Arabic sounds. Pretty disgusting desu.
>>
File: 1449437752589.gif (358 KB, 580x693) Image search: [Google]
1449437752589.gif
358 KB, 580x693
IS NO ONE GOING TO MENTION HOW DISGUSTING ARAB SOUNDS
>>
French males.
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
Swedish. All speakers sound so pathetic.
>>
Jewish

You chocking there bud?
>>
I refuse to believe that Finnish is a human language. It must've started as the tongue of Goblins or something.
>>
>>52005320
this desu
>>
>>52005015
Afrikaans is great, you shut your whore mouth
>>
>>52006251
Elves actually
>>
>French
sounds like someone's choking on puke

>Spanish from Spain
sounds like they have a dick in their mouth

>Argentinian Spanish
sounds like an Italian impressed with his Spanish

>British English
ew
just ew
>>
>>52003890
>>52003980

Racist.
>>
Dutch
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.