[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question here. I quite don't get what the main
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1449864272858.jpg (257 KB, 758x530) Image search: [Google]
1449864272858.jpg
257 KB, 758x530
Serious question here.

I quite don't get what the main problem with interracial couple is. Doesn't it mean the people with immigrant backgrounds are blending into the society? Sure, a couple of stormfags will whine for eternity about the one drop rule, but as long as the amount of people from a different ethnicity isn't too big they'll probably get assimilated into the majority. Most of all most interracial couples I see is white male with nonwhite female, compared to what people here tend to claim, and even if the male is not white there's literally nothing wrong with it unless you're a beta virgin who uses it as an argument for why you never got a woman.

I know a shit ton of Belgians with Italian and Maghreb surnames who are all blond and blue eyed and generally look local, because they're already only like 1/8th non Belgian.

Pic not related
>>
/pol/ is autistic.
>>
IT WAS A SERIOUS QUESTION FUCK OFF REEEEEEE
>>
>>52000262
Shouldn't you be posting that pic with two girls and a tall guy with glasses right now?
>>
>>52001046

What is with that pic, anyway? Suddenly posted everywhere.
>>
>>52001046
I'm not the faggot who does this normally, I just included a pic of that guy because every Belgian is doing it.
>>
>>52000189
I can understand if you are kinda interracial already as with eurasian kazakhs but dating a nigger when you are white is like dating a fucking monkey
>>
>>52000189
I don't care enough tbf to go and race manage a nation.
At any rate it doesn't matter, even if the children were dumber or something in this society generally the better always rise to the top anyway so bad cases are oftentimes filtered out.
>>
It matters more in some places than others. In some places, being mixed race makes you too different to be fully part of the minority, but not part of the majority either.

Some places there are enough mixed it doesn't matter as much. But even in those places social stratification by ethnicity happens and it has the potential to happen.

So I think there is a case against race-mixing. There's also a case for preserving certain races. It doesn't matter so much now but imagine you were the last chinese person or some shit. Wouldn't you want on some level to find another chink to have squinty eyed babies with rather than being the last pure chink to ever exist?

Racial issues are difficult because they're grounded in nasty parts of human nature but I don't think the 'racist' side of the debate is completely without merit.
>>
File: 1449761183329.jpg (253 KB, 1200x907) Image search: [Google]
1449761183329.jpg
253 KB, 1200x907
>>52001130
Ebin
The copies of your thread are more succesful than ur original post
>>
Some say it's good because racemixed babies are less likely to have recessive diseases that are exclusive to one population and stuff. Some say it's bad because it makes it harder to accept some organ transplants (like a mulatto would need a bone marrow transplant from another mulatto, and there aren't many mixed race donors compared to single race ones). Race mixed children also sometimes have identity problems because they don't feel like they fit in with either group, but that can be fixed with good parents who make them feel accepted, plus the intolerance towards mixed people is becoming less of a problem anyways. The health benefits/risks effect a small portion of the population anyways and it seems like a pretty neutral trade off (and who knows if stem cells or something else we don't even know about yet could make the transplant thing a non issue by the time it would matter?).

Racists would complain about the matching of people that are "unworthy" of each other, but 99% of the time people marry someone within their league and there's plenty of overlap in the bell curves so to speak. So if a white person is dating a black person, it's more than likely that either the white person is low status or the black person is high status for that to happen.
>>
Because white people are being bred out of existence at an alarming rate but people deny the fact because they see white people around them
It's about demographic shifts
>>
>>52001894
Then white people should start breeding more instead of shitposting about white genocide all day.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.