[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Turkey has spent around 8 billion dollars for refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9
File: erdogan-nizip-1.jpg (105 KB, 712x472) Image search: [Google]
erdogan-nizip-1.jpg
105 KB, 712x472
>tfw Turkey has spent around 8 billion dollars for refugees so far.
>tfw we will spend more
You fucking Eurofucks, I hope you will refuse Erdogan's offers and he will let them all into your cuntries.
>>
Fuck sake and I thought he had problems. But hey that's what you get for siding with ISIS cockroach.
>>
Do turks consider themselves significantly different from Syrians ethnically?

Like would the difference subjectively be the same as Brits letting in droves of Irish refugees or Polish refugees or Somalian refugees?
>>
Holy shit 8 billions
I could survive for 50 dollars monthly if they would provide me with free internet and inside toilet with shower, plus free soylent tier food.
>>
>>51998607
Stop complaining, you're getting germony (or soon) to house these fucking parasites.
>>
File: 1449612289521.png (1 MB, 901x1004) Image search: [Google]
1449612289521.png
1 MB, 901x1004
>>51998607
>The cost to the German state of dealing with the refugee crisis may be higher than previously thought, according to the Ifo Institute for Economic Research.

>The Munich-based research group estimated the cost for this year alone at €21.1 billion. “That includes accommodation, food, nurseries, schools, German classes, training and administration,” Ifo expert Gabriel Felbermayr said on Tuesday (10 November). Researchers had originally estimated the cost of the first year at €10 billion, albeit just for the accommodation and the feeding of 800,000 people.
>>
>>51998607
and thez paid 20 bilions to your smuggers

grfo ISIS supporter
>>
>>51998607
>8 billion
JUST
>>
File: 1434179509821.jpg (18 KB, 280x320) Image search: [Google]
1434179509821.jpg
18 KB, 280x320
>>51999117
FUCK
>>
>>51998607
Turkey is going to get fucked over majorly. Erdogan doesnt give a shit he rather keeps the syrians so he has a bigger voter base.

You guys better let a coup happen and remove erdogan, send all the refugees to Europe or something.
>>
>>51998766
Culturally they are more modern and, dare I say, western than Arabs, who tend to be very rural and tribal and old fashioned.

Linguistically they are completely different. Lots of similar words I'm sure, but similar to French and German sharing many words. Totally unrelated languages.

That's all I really know, I'm just an observer
>>
>>51999227
>You guys better let a coup happen and remove erdogan

lol why do you think he arrested all the higher officers?
>>
>>51998661
Biggest share of ISIS members come from North Africa, even European ones are mostly people who have North African roots..
Who has ruled and colonized North Africa?
France!
Who ruined North Africa?
France!
Who fucked Libya?
France!
Now Libya is 2nd base of ISIS. You know why?
France!

Turkey, Indonesia and Malaysia those countries have the most Sunni population of the world. Even though those countries cant catch France into number of ISIS member. France itself the reason ISIS exists. If they wont be in Syria, they would be somewhere else.
>>
>>51999117
Germany is already spending 23 billion on those rats, and they will take in most Syrian refugees in Turkey next year.

So Germany will spend around 30-35 billion euros next year, or the entire GDP of Latvia as in 2015.
>>
>>51998766
>Do turks consider themselves significantly different from Syrians ethnically?
ethnically, nobody cares. culturally, yes. even most conservative people, even kurds complain how durka durka they are.
>>
>>51998840
not really, we will just slow down them. no citizenship.
>>
>>51998607
>hey lets send terrorists into Syria to overthrow the government
>wahhhhh why are all these people who we accepted in costing money
>>
File: Selection_257.png (1 MB, 1087x797) Image search: [Google]
Selection_257.png
1 MB, 1087x797
>>51998976
pic related

>>51999743
>hey lets send terrorists into Syria to overthrow the government
>send
EU has more contribution on sending terrorist.
>>
File: 1449317362791-1.jpg (116 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1449317362791-1.jpg
116 KB, 1200x675
>>52000123
Another fun fact:

">Kurdish and Turkish smugglers are transporting oil from ISIS controlled territory in Syria and Iraq and selling it to Israel, according to several reports in the Arab and Russian media. An estimated 20,000-40,000 barrels of oil are produced daily in ISIS controlled territory generating $1-1.5 million daily profit for the terrorist organization.

>The oil is extracted from Dir A-Zur in Syria and two fields in Iraq and transported to the Kurdish city of Zakhu in a triangle of land near the borders of Syria, Iraq and Turkey. Israeli and Turkish mediators come to the city and when prices are agreed, the oil is smuggled to the Turkish city of Silop marked as originating from Kurdish regions of Iraq and sold for $15-18 per barrel (WTI and Brent Crude currently sell for $41 and $45 per barrel) to the Israeli mediator, a man in his 50s with dual Greek-Israeli citizenship known as Dr. Farid. He transports the oil via several Turkish ports and then onto other ports, with Israel among the main destinations.

>In August, the “Financial Times” reported that Israel obtained 75% of its oil supplies from Iraqi Kurdistan. More than a third of such exports go through the port of Ceyhan, which the FT describe as a “potential gateway for ISIS-smuggled crude.”

It’s been well-established that Turkey is a major transportation hub for ISIS oil smuggling operations. But where is the oil sent? Someone has to buy it. The answer, apparently, is: Israel.

Al-Araby published an extensive investigation which lays out in detail how oil is transported from ISIS-controlled wells to Israel via Turkey.
http://www.dailystormer.com/israel-number-one-buyer-of-isis-oil/
http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/israel-main-buyer-isis-oil-report/ri11633"
>>
>>51998607
>8 billion
>each shitskin migrant in europe costs €30k+ a year
>1+ million in germany alone
you do the math mehmet
>>
File: Selection_258.png (688 KB, 1181x437) Image search: [Google]
Selection_258.png
688 KB, 1181x437
>>52000210
Those truck routes cross all territories of all groups. Every one gets their share. So that comes to Israel buys ISIS oil through Turkey, Kurds, FSA and Syrian Regime.
>>
>>51998766
they are different. however, all turks want to be arabs in secret. they admire camels and the arabic language. i am not even baiting
>>
File: ryssäsyyriassa.jpg (65 KB, 960x554) Image search: [Google]
ryssäsyyriassa.jpg
65 KB, 960x554
I'm glad Ruskies are bombing the shit out of your friends.
>>
>>52000648
Israel is an equal opporunity buyer. Just like Turkey.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.