[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's /int/ in 1979
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: Time Magazine February 26, 1979.jpg (216 KB, 400x527) Image search: [Google]
Time Magazine February 26, 1979.jpg
216 KB, 400x527
Hey, did you guys hear? The local radio station is offering $500 if Skylab debris lands in your yard and you bring it to them. Of course $500 isn't much with the way inflation is now. Dammit Jimmy, fix this shit if you want to see another term.
>>
File: 1414731896104.jpg (24 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1414731896104.jpg
24 KB, 200x200
>be american
>get shot
>>
Anime
>>
>>51993371
Oh hi, Kazakh SSR. How's gommunism going?
>>
Hola compadre
>>
>have roommate that's obsessed with Devo

Fuck those bucket headed idiots. I'd almost rather listen to, eww, d*sco.
>>
File: Lee Iaccoca.jpg (40 KB, 533x358) Image search: [Google]
Lee Iaccoca.jpg
40 KB, 533x358
Plz gibe munniez.
>>
Nah, dude, nah.
>>
>>51994779
You think that's bad. My brother is into those AC/DC guys...IDK if you know them, but they're from like Australia or something and they're kind of new to Americans. He plays their shit over and over and over. That frontman sounds like something died in his throat. I hope he chokes to death or whatever so they can't put out any more albums.
>>
>>51997765
You must be one of those punk assholes, dude. Fucking little Mohawk dyed hair weenies. We beat a couple up the other night outside a Black Flag show.
>>
Hey let's go smash some disco records.
>>
I'd tap Debbie Harry.
>>
>>51993166
I came back from my trip to America, where I bought myself a brand new Sony Betamax Video Recorder and two 1 hour-tapes. The only problem is that Belgium, Holland, England and West-Germany all use PAL and France uses SECAM, but in America the NTSC standard is used. So everything I record from television will be in black-and-white.

I wish Sony would finally bring out a Video Cassette Recorder for the Western European market, it is too expensive for our people I guess. After all only rich hobbyists like me would be interested in such a thing.
>>
>>51993166

No nuclear weapons being built desu
>>
File: 18692_lg.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1558) Image search: [Google]
18692_lg.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1558
>>51993166
>1979
>Not supporting based Ron for POTUS

A recession is when your neighbor loses his job, a depression is when you lose your job, and recover is when Jimmy Carter loses his job
>>
>>51999097
If this is 79, Zia is just starting to fuck you over with sharia law.
>>
Top my 200,000 Space Invaders points, guise.
>>
File: 1448940222254.jpg (8 KB, 166x231) Image search: [Google]
1448940222254.jpg
8 KB, 166x231
>1975 + 4
>giving amnesty to communists
>setting the stage for a communist revolution

I mean, with what other purpose would someone let people like Brizola and his commie gang back in? We should all remember how he almost launched a civil war in '64 before this rat (fucking Castro called him so) fled to Uruguay crossdressing.

This is why I hate this new Figueiredo guy, he's too soft on the Reds; just because Vietnam went red and the Shah went down doesn't mean order is collapsing and we will become the next Soviet republic; in fact he should get his ass on working to avoid that.
>>
>>51999595
When the wind is blowing just right down there, you can smell the dead bodies at Jonestown. :^)
>>
We are family
I got all my sisters with me
Everyone can sing!
>>
Welp, guess my summer hiking trip to Iran is a no-go.
>>
I was on weekend leave from mandatory army service in the Belgian army base in Germany, and I apparently decided to take the train to West-Berlin after an all-night boozing party with army buddies. The fucking Vopos woke me up, threatening me with their guns and dogs, shouting "Papieren Bitte!" in my face. Fucking communist assholes detained me for half a day, stole my jeans, my camera and the last money I had before putting me on the train back to Köln. All while I had the worst hangover ever.
>>
File: 1444675219713.png (1 MB, 1000x670) Image search: [Google]
1444675219713.png
1 MB, 1000x670
>>52000416
When will we nuke the zone into dust?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.