[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>51807828 Does anybody else hope the minimum wage in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: americans.jpg (97 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
americans.jpg
97 KB, 630x420
>>51807828
Does anybody else hope the minimum wage in the US of A increases to 15 dollars an hour?

I can only hope that would put the fast food industry out of business completely or help advance fully automated stores. Either way seems like a win to me.
>>
>>51990583
bump for discussion of us economy :^)
>>
>>51990583
Would love to watch millions of non-skilled people rioting on street because there are no low-end jobs.
>>
File: photo.jpg (78 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
78 KB, 900x900
>>51990583
Why do you want to kill off fast food?
>>
>>51990583
15 dollars an hour is just completely retarded for a US minimum wage.10 dollar an hour would still be high for a McDonald's employee but it'd be somewhat reasonable.
Surely they're not going to be able to push this through, right? Else they kinda deserve to lose their jobs, greedy cunts.
>>
>>51991625
encourages being unhealthy and lazy
>>
>>51991751
why do you care what other people do.
>>
>>51991751
Fast food allows you to recognise weak willed people from a distance. It also makes them less fertile.
Nothing wrong with that, only they drive up the cost of your health care a bit, and your country will get bantered at for being fat.
>>
>>51992065
Subtle
>>
>>51991654
>How dare people desire to support themselves financially without working 300 hours a week
>>
>>51990583
autism desu
>>
>>51994185
>>How dare people desire to support themselves financially without working 300 hours a week
Minimum wage is actually enough to live on. You only need to work 40hours per week too. I've done the calculations. If people want more money, then they need to improve their skills.

You don't get money because you're a person. You get money because of what you can do. And working a register is simply not valuable. I should know; I worked those jobs for 12 months.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.