[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw there are people that can only speak one language here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
>mfw there are people that can only speak one language here and are proud of this
>>
laughing my ass off family
partiéndome el culo, familiar
ich mich vor Lachen biege, familiär
>>
I know enough Spanish to yell "go back to Mexico" and order tacos and that's all I need
>>
>>51990564

> There are people here that need a second language in order to communicate with the relevant world.
>>
>>51991642
>there are people here that won't ever be able to think in a second language, and use what the """"relevant world"""" has to offer in their own advantage
>>
>>51990564
BR????? AHUEHUEHUEHUE
>>
>>51991880
>read in a pinched-nose voice:
Fella, we don't like that which you call "relevant world" round 'ere, THIS IS AMURRICA"
>>
I speak three languages on a (near)-native language. I always get slightly butthurt when I meet someone who speaks four languages.
>>
File: 1414695663833.jpg (138 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1414695663833.jpg
138 KB, 720x540
>>51990564
>anglos
>>
you only get to brag about being multilingual if you know a language from a different language family and learned the most recent one after the age of 16, 2bh
>>
>>51992231
2bh, this is the case for most people here
>>
Riéndome ahorita de los americanos, los australianos y los ingleses.
>>
>>51992481
i know 2 elsalvadouchebags and they're both fucking faggots

we don't even laugh back at you, it's just raw contempt and pity
>>
>>51992231
t. random-rules friend
>>
>>51992705
playing English language MMOs all day in your childhood doesn't make you smarter 2bh friend
>>
>>51990564
>What is Google Translate?
>>
>>51990564
>Mfw not a thrid world shit hole that still plays the saga and lives in the slums
>>
>>51992763
yes it does 2bh, because we had to learn a new language to play it properly
>>
>>51992574
>i know 2 elsalvadouchebags and they're both fucking faggots

I hope they enrich your women with some mestizo blood
>>
>>51992763
I played WoW in Spanish tbqf
>>
>>51992917
>pore through three grammars, memorize tens of thousands of vocabulary lists and dictionary entries, watch quality cinéma and read 20,000 pages of classic literature to cement your understanding
bragworthy
>played ragnarok online because your native games required a 10 peso a month subscription
not bragworthy

tbfwy mate it's just not the same, you absorb it more easily as a kid. If you can passively pick shit up easily enough by leaving an English shortwave station on in the background then you're probably not stimulating your brain enough to stave off later life alzheimers senpaitachi
>>
>>51993348
>pore through three grammars, memorize tens of thousands of vocabulary lists and dictionary entries, watch quality cinéma and read 20,000 pages of classic literature to cement your understanding
so you are saying that to be proficient in a language you need to know all of these? I thought that being able to conceive ideas and express yourself just like you do in your native language but in a foreign one was more than enough. Well thanks for clarifying me
>>
>tfw knowing Spanish in commiefornia is literally useless because everybody is Mexican
>>
>>51993636
If you want to brag about it, yes. There's nothing wrong with learning a new language my man regardless of how you do it
>>
>>51993802
Don't exaggerate. There are also jews there.
>>
>>51993865
>If you want to brag about it, yes.
2bh, that is the most english/anglo thing I've ever read, it's like saying that those that took a degree in Oxford are better than the rest simply because he took a degree in Oxford and it's highly regarded by society not mattering what he really knows. Meh whatever m8
>>
File: 1423161603766.jpg (6 KB, 351x60) Image search: [Google]
1423161603766.jpg
6 KB, 351x60
>>51994078
He would be considered better than the rest because Oxbridge is insanely hard to get into and any of his equals would have done it themselves. I don't think it's that much of a leap to suggest that a university for the smartest students in the world also has some of the best education.

Mate there's no need to be so butthurt, you started this thread to make fun of monolinguals and now you're playing the victim
>>
Przed użyciem zapoznaj się z treścią ulotki dołączonej do opakowania bądź skonsultuj się z lekarzem lub farmaceutą, gdyż każdy lek niewłaściwie stosowany zagraża Twojemu życiu lub zdrowiu
>>
>>51994746
>I don't think it's that much of a leap to suggest that a university for the smartest students in the world also has some of the best education.
It is too much of a leap. Women's studies at Cambridge or Harvard is still a retarded degree.
Any major where most of your tests are multiple choice is a shitty major.
>>
>native language + English you learned in school because its basically the global language of the western world
very impressive! you should all be very proud
>>
>>51994881
Fair enough. If a person studied women's studies I wouldn't respect them regardless of where they went
>>
File: 1448015853395.jpg (26 KB, 328x466) Image search: [Google]
1448015853395.jpg
26 KB, 328x466
>the janny understands his language
>>
>>51994992
>implying it is actually possible to learn English at brazilian schools
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.