[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So apparently Chapo Guzman (the leader of the Mexican Sinaloa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: El-Chapo-ISIS-625884.jpg (32 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
El-Chapo-ISIS-625884.jpg
32 KB, 590x350
So apparently Chapo Guzman (the leader of the Mexican Sinaloa cartel) is threatening war with ISIS for destroying several of his middle eastern drug shipments.

"Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation."
>>
I'm hype already.

They better deliver.
>>
>>51988223
Yeah great except how are they going to fight when they're on different continents
>>
>>51988420
They'll "steal" some boats from the Mexican navy

inb4 maymay arrows
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w25EyFokS4
>>
>>51988223
Godspeed king meximanlet.
>>
>>51988651
It's both bullshit lmao.
>>
They're kind of like the ISIS of North America.
>>
>>51988223
Lol people are actually buying this..

It's all some facebook meme hype just like the anonymous thing. Literally everyone that has threatened ISIS has done nothing except for Putin.

Stop spreading this stupid shit.
>>
>>51988898
>Putin is the only one attacking ISIS
All respect for anything you wrote or will continue to write: depleted.
Thanks for playing.
>>
>>51988898
>Stop spreading this stupid shit.
Spreads RT stupid shit.
>>
>>51988968
Oh yeah i forgot anonymous took down some of their twitter accounts. Man that must've shown them xD

goofd em hard
>>
>>51989159
What a moron.
>>
>>51988420
The same way they apparently get drugs over there
>>
>>51988754
why does the guy on the lower right look so sad?
>>
>>51989637
He's about to be executed.
>>
>>51988898

US bombed and still is bombing IS to shit. They are what prevented them from taking Kobane.
>>
>>51989637
He's gonna take 5.56 lead to the face.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.